Why doesn't ISIS attack Israel?

It seems like them being fundamentalists would make Israel the logical place to attack, yet they never do. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/islamic-state-explains-why-it-doesnt-attack-israel-yet/
thefederalist.com/2016/06/23/hamas-is-isiss-deadly-new-best-friend/
timesofisrael.com/the-enemy-of-my-enemy-egypt-thaws-toward-hamas/
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would they attack their handlers?

because they no kikes aren't cucked and they'd get nuked

no*>>know

They have, they ran a truck into a crowd of people not that long ago

excuse me goy?

Muslims find isreal a holy place too.

they learned something from history

Because we'll drown them in pig blood and burn the bodies, denying them access to their 72 male virgins.

They are bought and paid for by Israel & The Saudis to create conflict in areas they want to evacuate so they can start building oil & gas pipelines in those areas.
Attacking Israel does not help them do this.

((((((NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL EDGY)))))))

SUPREME FEAR UN TO YOU, OH MASTER KYKE. NONE DARE CROSS YOUR PATH FOR YOU ARE SO FEARSOME AND MIGHTY /s

them being fundamentalists makes ALL places logical to attack, they are just busy atm

Because they have nukes and are the strongest military in the region who could wipe them out in under a month if they really wanted to.

You stupid faggot. You retarded idiot burger monkey.

Since mudslimes love death more than we love life, we have to scare them shitless to dying to us. Only way to do so is to deny them access to their virgins. So we feed them to the pigs, Errol.

Because they know they would get BTFO hard. The only people they attack and untrained sheepherders fucking little boys.

Lol they know they'd get fucked hard. Israel doesn't play games when it comes to sandniggers

T-They do though. A few days ago a mudslim that indentified with ISIS took a truck and decided to go batshit crazy in jerusalem. Killed 4 people.

>militant and well armed state
>attacking

:)

Go to /dvg/ If we can defeat ISIS and get Isreal destroyed in the process thats 2 birds with one stone

thats not isis, thats just some guy in a truck that thinks he is isis. you can clearly see from the low-res video with poor editing

>why would they attack their handlers?

How would Muslim extremists get their emergency medical care?

They did
Tuesday truck attack was linked to ISIS
and also cause Hamas submitted themselves to ISIS

Idk goy maybe because it's Isreal Secret Intelligence Service

israel would nuke them
isis only fucks with people that they know wont do shit

Op-Ed that states that Germany should offer welfare to migrants before they even arrive. Literally shoveling money away from their country

Haven't ISIS attacked them before? Read that they tried to do so in the Sinai and near the Golan Heights at one point or another. I may be wrong though.

>tfw no isis waifu

>We

Stop larping. You don't do shit.

You are right i was there at this time, it was my worst holiday,
Explosion every hours and lot's of military plane going to bomb isis in Egyptians Sinai

I mean it probably wasn't even a Muslim, at least not one that understood the true meaning of the koran, right Muhu-mad?

Neither do you.

People who believe this should be euthanized.

ISIS wouldn't attack Israel because they are scared of Israel, and anyway they have attacked Israel, and anyway Israel certainly has no motive to destabilize the Middle East if that is what you are insinuating which you aren't because that would be too absurd.

ISIS is an Israel plant.

>simultaneously fighting all the great powers of the world
>afraid of Israel

and you'll be kill by a muslim or become one of them

IDF are pretty much unfuckwithable

That's not even how it works. The more you torture them the greater their reward...

>Leaf
I might have known.

Hamas submitted themselves to ISIS? Source? I thought they were working with Egypt to root them out in exchange for closer ties with Egypt.

>true meaning of the koran
good thing then you understand it. please dont explain, i believe you

>Israel certainly has no motive to destabilize the Middle East
Iran
Syria
Saudi Arabia

>two bombers droping bombs on irrevelant locations one is Russian other one is from USA
>simultaneously fighting all the great powers of the world

Hamas doesn't want to sign its death warrant.

We're more subtle than that.

Because we can actually effectively prevent terror attacks unlike your cuck nations

Still at this point Russia and NATO are BTFO'ing them so badly I don't see why they would care about Israel. They already have no chance of winning anything.

Because Israel is the US' protégé. If these shitskins attack the Jew Homeland then they will face a full scale US army invasion.

Ok so we have 2 sides here, people saying they wouldn't because they'd get got and one saying they already have. If they have already why hasn't israel fucked them up

thats cute

It seems like they want them to take out Assad because he's an Alawite allied with Iran.

ISIS would get fucking raped. remember that little 6 day war where three countries tried to invade Israel on three different fronts and got fucking raped? i do...

wasn't the last attack in israel (guy who drove truck into soliders) connect to IS?

and tbqh it would make the most logical place to attack would be Lebanon to weaken civilian support for sending Hezbollah soldiers there and piggy back of that momentum by attacking Tehran

That Truck is a spook.

isis is only used to attack the goyim.

He was a fan of Isis but not an official member
Same with the guy who killed 50 gay guys in that American club and boston bombing.

I think they can not as they are two unequal armies. If Isis would openly attack. Israel would possibly drop a small nuke on their heads.

Israel launched a pre-emptive attack which started the 6 days war. Aside from that ISIS has no chance of winning anyways.

>because he's an Alawite allied with Iran
also because he is a sworn enemy to israel. that alliance isnt very old or strong.

Because they overtly support them.

>official member
what do you need to pay a fee and carry an official member id card?

IS is more of an idea than a group. they are pledging themselves to the goal.

This is what #deus vult is about

ISIS IS A GAY ARMY MADE BY ISRAEL

Because they are having trouble with a bunch of Kurds with sticks. Imagine what an actual battle with the IDF would look like. At most they can use their usual tactic of small terrorist attacks (which they seem to already do), but since we're used to them and got good at preventing them they won't do much.
Tl;dr they're too weak.

He means the attack wasn't coordinated by their leadership. Their leadership isn't making any attempt to target them.

obamacare

There is a news article from either JPost or haaretz that has an ISIS leader claiming Israel is low on the priority list. Coincidently, ISIS claims to want to focus more on other muslims first.

soruce?

In a real war, ISIS would lose. The only reason they exists is because they have been fighting other insurgencies with potato technology.

Times of Israel, my bad.

timesofisrael.com/islamic-state-explains-why-it-doesnt-attack-israel-yet/

They do, ISIS linked militias have been having mixed skirmishes with Israel in the Golan Heights for the last month or so

ISIS is still no match for the Iraqi army. The only reason it's taking them so long is because they don't want to kill the Iraqi people in Mosul and other cities. ISIS uses them as shield and constantly keeps driving suicide cars/trucks into their positions making it difficult for them to advance.

thefederalist.com/2016/06/23/hamas-is-isiss-deadly-new-best-friend/

>Their leadership isn't making any attempt to target them.

oh i guess in that case i would refer to the massive (yet unsuccessful) recruitment campaign going on in the Palestinian refugee camps.

without actual Palestinians to carrying out the attacks they wont be able to get inside of Israelis borders unnoticed, the problem is Palestinians (for the most part) knows the hand that feeds them are a war with IS (iran) and they say "well why hasnt isis attacked israel" (a catch 22)

Maybe isreal actually has the intelligence to counter any moves made by them. Regardless how you feel towards mosad they are efficient and get results.

thank you soros for that explanation

fpbp rekked rhetorically

>Stop larping.
>on Sup Forums

Because the dog never bites it's tail.

>i no have understanding of basic geography or who the major players in this conflict.

ftfy

your parents must be proud

timesofisrael.com/the-enemy-of-my-enemy-egypt-thaws-toward-hamas/

pls isis plant a bomb inside his faggot ass

>your parents must be proud

>thefederalist.com/2016/06/23/hamas-is-isiss-deadly-new-best-friend/
It can be true
i stopped lurking for information last summer.
Because it's just muslim relation they fight together until one decides to kill the other

This. Say what you want about israel but if isis attacked israel syria/iraq would be flattened

They have, but it's mostly rocket attacks from outside of Israel.

It's not easy for ISIS to get inside Israel. They certainly don't have the operational capability to send an effective terror cell into Israel. So any attack inside Israel is going to be a sympathizer rather than an ISIS-trained operative.

The spread of ISIS ideology near Israel is also limited by other Islamists like Hamas and others who view ISIS as a threat to themselves and hence kill and/or imprison the ISIS propagandists they can find.

bc Israel or the mossad is in charge of them.
I think the whole obongo UN resolution on Israeli settlements that passed recently was a warning sign to Israel. Otherwise the unprecendented rise in military aid that was announced just a couple of weeks before that would be a bit odd.

i should put you on the list too

because they are not going to attack their bosses and lose their jobs

Ask yourself: Who benefits?

Who benefits from a scattered Middle East? Who is the biggest enemy of Muslims? Who continuously lies and makes false flag attacks against allies? Who has 200 illegal nukes?

The Russian ambassador gets shot by an ISIS member named GOLDSTEIN and you don't question this man's allegiance.

(((ISIS)))

Because then a real army would wipe them out. Also ISIS doesn't have a very strong offense, they mostly hide in tunnels (weakening air attacks on them) and use human shields. They're already slowly losing.

An obedient dog doesnt by its master

go ahead

>Who benefits
even if syria and israel dont get along, syrian government has kept all other enemies of israel under control within syria and to some extent lebanon. a scattered middle east is dangerous and unpredictable for israel. israel doesnt benefit, thats my answer

timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/

Isis is just a few kilomters away, still noc attacks.

>timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/

fucking russia really towing the party line here...

the druze are FIGHTING IS not joining it.