Origami Castle Thread

I was trying to build an Origami Castle for my children like pic related but I'm struggling to make the sliding gates. I'd remove it but my kids already dug like a circular pit around the castle expecting the sliding gate to be there.

Do you guys have any tips?

Also, has anyone ever tried to build something this big and got as great as a result as pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

fuzzymo1994.deviantart.com/art/Modular-origami-castle-2-301487544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gas the kikes.

???

Oh, crap.

Wrong board.

Thanks.

I'm on phone so it is a bit hard sometimes. I think I misclicked.

wrong board bud

You better seal the corners aswell, otherwise the cyklone will escape to fast.

Make sure you have two doors, both with padlocks.

You're welcome.

Niggers

That's hella impressive mate. Nice castle, amazing that you made it all out of paper.

>2013+4
>Falling for the paper Jew

IS THAT A CASTLE WHERE THEY KILL NIGGERS....
?

Asking for a friend

Sup Forums is surprisingly nicer than I thought.

Nah man, it's that castle owned by a black guy.

Niggers have always built castles.

That is pretty cool desu

Still has to go, Julio

No, it's just a castle for my kids to play with.

kek

why are /po/ misposts always the funniest threads?

>so qt

Hi /po/

8/10 would battering ram

this is the first time i've ever seen this and it's really great

I love how these guys always mean to post in the most innocent board of Sup Forums and ended up on the worst

It looks fun, nice job doing that for your kids! How long did it take you?

Fpbp

welcome, /po/

Impressive but not for Sup Forums.
More pics please.

It has been very tiresome, though. I've been working on it in my free time (during weekend) one hour every day after my kids go to sleep. I'm not counting but I think this is one of the hardest folds I've ever made.

You guys should look into origami. Research Battlecraft, it's very fun.

Has you castle got fake gas chambers like Auschwitz?

Also, it is not finished. I messed up the fold of one of the walls. It'll take me at least 1 hour before I can make it look like pic related.

I've been folding for a few years but I have no idea how to make that sliding door.

Remember, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Fug
That castle is pretty cool.

I'm sure this isnt yours.
fuzzymo1994.deviantart.com/art/Modular-origami-castle-2-301487544

>Do you guys have any tips?

Patience. If you are inexperienced on papercraft it will never look as good as the instructionals.

Remember that you want clear and sharp edges on everything. Lay the fold against a table and stroke the crease with the back of your nail for a good hard fold.

I got a homemade dollhouse when I was a kid and looking back it was real shitty but it meant a lot to me because it was made by a parent. Hopefully your kids are the same.

He's trying to make one like pic related but he has trouble with the door.

I'm still working on it.

I'm still folding two towers from the gate and a wall. And there is also that sliding door that I think is not functional and is there just for aesthetics. I can't figure out how to make it.

This made me so happy.

I hope my kids will like it too. I'm unemployed so that is the best gift I can give them right now.

>Sup Forums /po/ cross posting

He's too far gone.

Why aren't you on the origami board, you silly fucking monkey?

Isn't this a Vietnamese origami appreciation bulletin ?

How much paper did this take?

For the last fucking time.
We weave Mongolian style wicker baskets here.

It'd be most stable to make the gate slide sideways, and taking inspiration from the sides of an AC.

Good luck with your castle, I hope you can get a job soon

I'm glad you posted here on accident. We need some non-malicious positivity once in a while. Hope your kids love it, and good luck finding employment.

Best of luck user, my mom used to make my sister and I paper figures, dolls and girl stuff for my sis and soldiers and knights for me, and those toys always meant way more than anything that was ever bought. Your kids are going to love this! Good luck finding a job as well!

Wow, you guys are so nice.

I never got this amount of support anywhere, to be honest.

how the fuck do you have a reaction image for this specific scenario??

i wish my dad built origami castles with me, instead he just hit me.
good on you for being a good father

Try this one and tell us the result

Looks fantastic, but I'm afraid you're on the wrong board.

it happens with relative frequency, newfriend

Because /po/ and Sup Forums are right next to each other and look very similar? Accidentally clicking on one of the other is very common, just few people go so far as to make a thread without realizing their mistake.

ive seen it before, but this is strangely specific

The dude wanted feedback on his castle and the first post he gets is gas the kikes lmao