What's her endgame?

What's her endgame?

venous insufficiency

Diabetes

Бля!

Now that's probably some sort of illness, since her hands are completely out of proportions.

Honestly it looks like knees with hands on the caps.

What, the Jewess on the left looking on approvingly at the slovenly goy?

Thanks for giving me this new fetish, OP!

Heart attack, probably.

Eat all the spinach

killed by japs

She put makeup on to look pretty.

Not able to reach into cookie jar.

Someone gave her a corset for her arms or something? Even the colouring of her arms indicates really bad circulation. What the fuck? Why has no doctor told this bitch to stop eating McDonalds?

Aww, I was going to diabetes.

hehe

kek

Stop fatshaming her!

Passing out while in the drive thru of a McDonalds

To find her father. Hint: it's Popeye

dessert

healthism at it's finest
glad i visited my memeology course to see threw your lies

Leave my wife alone

Watched a few minutes of her TeDx talk. She claims she has an exotic disease that prevents her from losing weight. Can't remember the name now, but I looked it up. It's a disease caused by being morbidly obese. This woman is like most "healthy at any size" proponents. She has an addiction to eating, and rather than admit she has a problem, like any addict she wants the World to enable her habit and tell her it's perfectly okay to eat herself into an early grave.

Save Olive Oyl from Bluto

who is this guy

Hamstering as much hydrocarbons as possible?

What are you talking about, that is 100% muscle. She is fucking ripped.

Crushing the bourgeois and raising the polteriat

Its gotta be some liquid or something gathering in her arms, thats not normal fat arms -syndrome.

Beat me to it.

Ah-kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh

Heart Attack or Stroke

His name is the Architect.

i thought edema is mostly in the legs though. anyway pic related is edema in arms, and the flesh is apparently very soft too. when you press the arm with edema, it leaves indents for a while like putty or something. i don't think her arms are that

also she put makeup on her face, so probably she did some kinda bronzer color to look healthier. if you look below her neck (near where her hands are) she is already much paler there

to inflate herself and explode like thunder from big trouble in little china

To counter this man. She opposes him and he opposes her. All part of the great game

riley reid has put on a lot of weight

To drink one of these for every meal.

World champion bubblegum chewer.

The new face - and body - of the Democratic Party.

W E W
E
W

Hamhands

Its just really sad. She has a problem, a food addiction, but instead of helping her she is cheered on bt idiots who would rather watch her die than have an uncomfortable conversation. Its the same people who let their kids chop their dicks off because they "feel" like girls, instead of trying to understand their problem.

A jar of butter.

Dessert.

To kick Bluto's ass

edema from heart failure usually starts in the feet or legs, this may be lymphedema or venous insufficiency

yeah, its called fat

I dunno but my endgame is to get totally jacked forearms like her so I'll get hella gash

She has a beard and a mustache

keke

Its genetic.

looks horrible. glad i started to lose weight, i was never this fat but holy shit.

Heart disease

Planet X

>2600 calories

death at 40

He was in the audience at one of the Presidential town hall debates.

Also, hard to tell with the resolution of the image but I think I might see some beetus neck under her bronzer (pic related)

Her and this big guy will orbit each other, eventually colliding. They will create Globulus Xeronapex, Devourer of Worlds, Messenger of Kek, Conquering Demigod of the Tribe of Foodah.

>Ctrl-F
>THICC
>0 matches

Sup Forums.... are you ok?

Yeah, that's where the whole pitting edema designation comes from. It honestly looks poorly vascularized and uniformly engorged even in the photos, I'll bet on exam it was more obvious. Pitting edema in LUE and RUE are less glaring to the naked eye thanks gravity dragging it the worse down to the lower extremities. It's not always hamplanet related etiology though, sometimes something like a nephrotic proteinuria can lead to a presentation like hers. Sad seeing it in otherwise skinny kids,

fuck.

She will sneeze, and her arteries will burst simultaneously.

Her endgame is to lift sanctions on Russia.

Mancubi have taken their disgusting physical condition and turned it into a weapon. As they reach maturity, a chitinous growth begins to form over each hand, creating a hard shelled "barrel". As the flesh inside decomposes, a noxious effluvium begins to leak from the barrel. The Mancubus can spew this discharge from the barrel over a remarkable distance. The volatile goo ignites under the tremendous pressure, creating a highly effective biomechanical flamethrower.

I don't understand those arms.

She who eats the most before death WINS

Those are Harms not arms