SJW stories

Anyone have any experiences with girls with blue hair and nu-males?
>Be in english class
>Notice qt azn girl sitting alone
>Go over and introduce myself
>Ask if she knows anyone in this class
>She says no
>Say "you seem like a nice girl and it must be difficult to not have anyone to help you out so if you need any help for an assaignment or homework dont be afraid to ask me" :-)
>obese chick with problem glasses behind me blurts out
>"LEAVE HER ALONE! I'm sure she's fine without your help and just prefers to be left alone. Okay?"
What I did wrong Sup Forums? Is it too much to hint at a girl that you like her now?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xOW44sydqtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>In African studies class
>white girl is saying that whites are evil and should feel bad about colonization
>i mention formerly colonized black nations have to advance technologically and not rely on white guilt to succeed
>militant black girl calls the white girl 'tumblr trash' and agrees with me.

>be me, college student in the south
>get in public argument with latina feminist/activist girl about trump
>like 10-20 people see her just clown on me and tear every single one of my points apart
>choke up, make bullshit excuse to leave
>day later, fb message
>she apologizes, invites me to her house, we drink beers, watch soccer, cuddle, banter, actually comfy as fuck
>get pegged

>girl with feminist shirt walks by me
>says hi and smiles
>tell her to have a good day

>girl starts discussing simone de beauvoir in class
>tell her she played a valuable role in the developmen of 20th Century French Marxism with Derrida and her husband
>she agrees and I carry on with my day

I identify myself as a combat helicopter. Since childhood, I dreamed of how I soar above the rice fields and drop bombs on the huge hot nasty aliens. People may say that man can not become a helicopter and I just went mad in the region, but I do not care, I'm fine. I found a plastic surgeon who set my body on the screws, 30 mm machine guns and missiles Hellfire air-to-ground. From now on, I want you to call me Apache and respected my desire to travel and to arrange a senseless slaughter. And if you will not do it, then you heliphobes and, most of all, love fried screw. Thank you for understanding.

Did you fall in love, user?

that sounds like a win.

>girl at work
>donald trump is a racist sexist homophobe!
>how is he racist?
>he hates mexican!
>he hates illegal mexicans
>yeah but I still like Bernie more
>we all have our opinions
>continue being friends and enjoy working together

suure

>be me in univ, debate about privileges
>talk about how men and women have different kind of privileges
>some women sigh when I start talking
>everybody ends up earing my case
>one of my friend which is a "troll feminist" (leftist views, not taking the feminist fight really seriously despite endorsing it) says it's good to have people with different opinions in university
>everything is fine

>walking to the classroom
>feminist annoying girl slaps me on my head with all power
>give her nice, not too harsh but loud slap in face

>be at whole foods for $10 bucket of chicken wings
>see skinny male with rainbow tshirt almost turn his nose up at me
>I think that was rude and keep stuffing chicken wings in the bucket
>dude standing right next t me now
>dude looks at me says "hey man, wasn't trying to make weird face at you, just tying not to sneeze"
>I say thanks that did look like he was making a weird face at me
>we both laug and go about our business

>walk at uni
>fucking trotskyists are giving away flyers
>"hey, would you like to buy a 1€ cookie to fight against inequality? We're giving half the money to an association, blah blah blah"
>cookies don't even look good
>fucking raisins instead of chocolate
>a girl with the same pink bowlcut of OP asks me if I want some biological tomato juices

Boy, studying History sure is hard with those faggots

Could you be any more creepy, user?

W-where did you find this copy pasta??

>African studies class
??????????? wtf dude

>American education

Lel at least he tried
Thats more than half the people on this board could ever do

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

In college you have to take a bunch of bullshit general education electives (so the college can make more mon...I mean so students can become more cultured). Classes like that tend to be piss easy so you get an A without much effort.

There are more options than African American studies though

first 3 weeks holocaust, next 3 weeks black history month, last 3 weeks tests

>Be inna store doing my shit.
>Ask a random girl if she is having a good day, if I can help her, etc.
>She instantly starts barking out insults about my image, how I am trying to rape her.
>She screams for security.
>mfw my phone rings.
>I am security.
>I saw her put products in her purse.
>She becomes irate when I take a photo of her (We do this to show the store employees so they can be on the look for them)
>Also because we are lazy.
>She makes a swing at me while still screeching.
>Assist her to the floor.
>Boss gives me two month suspension for it.

>see two feminists talking about Trump
>approach them with NY best arguments
>they reject my arguments with basic idpol stuff
>I'm destroying every single one of their counter arguments
>other people are watching the discussion
>they block me on Facebook

I never met a woman since I graduated from middle school

I once encountered a chap who was so utterly nihilistic, he was like a shell of a man. Basically his view was the Europe deserved to be demographically replaced because of their past colonial oppression. Obviously the first thing you point out is the current crop of Europeans had nothing to do with that but he simply refused to accept that fact. I then asked him to what level should Europe take in other peoples and his response was "until justice has been done" which is completely subjective.

I then pointed out that quite a lot of the people coming in are in fact very illiberal and the only reason they were conquered in the past is because the Europeans happened to gain the upper hand. If other peoples had the ability to conquer Europe before Europeans engaged in colonialism you can bet your ass they would. In fact they did, see the Ottoman Empire. But no. He simply wouldn't accept this. In fact to call him nihilistic would be a stretch because nihilism, as deranged as it is, is still a sort of philosophical view. This guy stood for absolutely nothing. Why even exist at that point?

Yes, he took an African studies class.

Africans have a history that can be studied, so there is a class dedicated to it's study in existence that user took. There are also classes over Asian studies, European, etc.

Being willfully ignorant isn't a point of pride. Just because they're nogs doesn't mean there isn't something to learn.

Deep down these are the kind of people we are up against, they truly deserve the epitaph "üntermensch" .

They are either nihilistic cunts trying to destroy Europe or they are misguided super-altruists that believe in helping someone that's going to erase you and your kin is still the right thing to do.

when i was in school, that very class gave you a 2-for-1 on your credit requirements so students were more inclined to take it. was this a jew tactic?

Holy kek, Ivan. Thank you

>Africans have a history that can be studied

Yeah, it's called zoology

HOL UP... HOL UP...
YOU BE SAYIN..
YOU REALLY SAYIN..
WE WUZ HISTORY N SHIET?????

>be me in last year of school
>in english class
>discussing a dystopian story written in the 60s about a society were everyone is made equal by giving them handicaps
>in the story at some points a female asks to her husband to bring her a beer while theyre watching tv
>I raise my hand and mention that that scene also could express the equality described in the story especially because it was written in the 60s where the reversed scenario was mostly the case
>female teacher looks at me like I said that all women should be slaves

>
at some points in history in some part of Africa, yeah, I guess

He Prolly found it on /k/ user.

It's funny, when we study literature in my college, female teachers tend to tell the students not to mind the inequalities in the text. They even say that it's another era, and it is not sexism.

We also regularly study documents about how women are biologically different than men, and this is why they tend to be less in positions of power and such.

My university is redpilled I guess.

>be me 18
>watching a video about hnour killings
>whisper to my friend sarcastically "muslims sure are peaceful" and such
>teacher tells me she will kick me out if i dont stop saying those things
Kek

Harrison Bergeron?

Nice pasta faggot

what the fuck is wrong with american universities?

here you just study what you want, if you do a maths degree you only have to do maths subjects and you don't get any people being professional victims and you don't get all cozy with the professors either you just do your work then go home

that might be because your female teachers are not bitter old cunts like a good 80% of the female teachers at my school. Most of them really couldnt take a joke or a critical comment and always had a chip on their shoulder

>how can she slap?!?

checked.

got told to shut up by a blue haired black chick at uni whilst talking to someone else about task at hand. since then if she talks to me i'm just cold as hell to her.

My mate gf (no coloured hair) also called me a racist and a sexist just because I worked in the construction industry and people in said industry are generally racist and sexist. Talk about making sweeping generalizations.

The girl in one of my university class was arguing about Nazi etc. and I suggested her that Holocaust doesn't exist. She proceeded to show me some dead people on her phone and I told her these people are dead because of great depression. Then I proceeded to tell her how inefficient would be to kill that many people with ovens and shit. Shooting them would be faster anyways.

She got really mad at me and told me I'm fascist and Nazi supporter.

Definitely this, read it a few months ago in HS

>militant black girl calls the white girl 'tumblr trash' and agrees with me.
I bet she likes being fucked by white dicks while being called a dirty nigger

turn around and tell her to shut the fuck up.

>Be in downtown PDX on July 15 "Day of Rage"
>SJWs, Anonymous and Hellfire Street Preachers going at it
>My handycam on REC
>Superbitch SJW "Medusa" opens mouth
>I use it to troll the fuck out of Chanty Binx
>Go home, produce "Alt-Right: The Movie"
>???
>Profit *^_^*

>She screams for security.
>mfw my phone rings.
>I am security.

maximum kek

In the wild, landwhales, especially feminist landwhales always hunger for male attention, even though they don't want to admit it. Their "pride" gets the best of them, although, there's nothing to be proud about.

The landwhale gets jealous when a skinny female gets attention from a male, causing them to go into REEEEEEEE mode. This mode is due to their sugar being low, giving them an excuse to eat more and feel even worse about themselves, although they will never admit it and always have the strong delusional idea that society will accept them for who they are.

This week on National Geographic.

It just happens to be mostly useless. Do you plan to become an ambassador to Malawi?

>See Pink Haired Feminazi at a grocery store wearing Doctor Who gear
>told her how cool it was to meet a fellow fan, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her
>She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
> was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?”
>She kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face.
>walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off.
>When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways, six granola bars, and eight pairs of problem glasses without paying.
>The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.”
>She kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
>When he took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to encourage intersectionality,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word.
>After he scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by screaming rape really loudly.

Nice LARP

rekt and kekt

>She kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face.

Kills me every time

5/10 bc I enjoy the pasta

kek
who is the original about? Isn't it Seinfeld or something?

>be me
>qt model gf
>after 8 months dating she suddenly decides to reveal her powerlevel
>FULL SJW MODE ACTIVATED
>suddenly every single thing I say is"problematic"
>she then identifies as assexual and says I have to be ok with it or I dont love her
> we break up
>searching for wtf went wrong I find Sup Forums

Rape her til she likes it like you always do brazil

Que droga user, se você estivesse com os redpills talvez não tivesse terminado assim :/

Aeasy A, "one-class-two-requirements" bull that you have to take in order to "graduate"

>i took "Diversity in the 20th century"

>be me in class
>teacher starts a political discussion about inequality.
>says why do only men have to register for the draft and why men only go to war first
>i raise my hand and state men are biologically stronger than women
>here like 2 girls sigh from across the room
>they blurt out WELL ACTUALLY and start stuttering constantly trying to argue biological facts
>after some dudes next to me start laughing saying i angered the feminazis

This is the most believable SJW encounter story I have read.

>At work
>Woman in a wheelchair is looking, but not struggling to reach anything.
>Ask her if she needs help.
>She turns around in the chair and starts yelling.
>Causes a scene and tells me to go fuck myself and that I only asked because she's in a wheelchair
>I explain I ask any customer if they need help regardless of situation
>She tells me to take my mansplaining and shove it up my ass
>Black female custormer service manager was nearby and comes over to ask the woman to please take it down a notch and that I clearly meant no disrespect and to understand we ask all customers if they need help
>Woman tries to reach something from top shelf
>Knocks a ton of shit down as she nearly falls on the fucking floor.
>Tells us both to go fuck ourselves.

>Shooting them would be faster anyways.
you'd know that, because you killed 1.5 million armenians.

The earliest noted version on the internet is on Sup Forums and it's about Flying Lotus but Sup Forums gets absolutely pissy about it and claims that it was original about Ryan Gosling because they hate knowing it isn't their meme.

what the fuck are you doing in african studies class

>fagpache
>not mi-24
I am disappointed Sergej

Did you explain to her that asexuals still should have sex because their psychological preference will actually harm them physically

"Hey poor helpless female of the non-white variety, I am sure you're having difficulty adjusting to our superior American culture, so let me know when I can help you AKA have sex with you."

I just wanna come clean while I'm at this and say I had my own social justice warrior moment too though honestly.

>Mom brings her young daughter in to order a cake
>tells her she could pick any cake kit she wanted.
>The little girl picked Spider-Man before looking in the book
>Mom slaps her, says "No Spider-Man is for boys. Pick a girl character."
>Flip through the book with the girl and the girl still said Spider-Man.
>Mom slaps her and tells me she wants Smurfs.
>The girl says she hates Smurfs
>She starts to cry.
>Mom goes to slap girl again, but notices that my one co-worker is ready to pounce on her.
>I tell the mom I didn't have it in stock, even though we did
>My co-worker comes over and gives the girl a Spider-Man ring just to piss the mom off
>Mom gets pissed
>Mom explains that she can't have Spider-Man because that was what they chose for her brother's birthday in a few months and that she's a girl and needs to like girly things so she doesn't turn into a dyke.
>I tell her Spider-Man is for everyone of every gender and that there was no reason to fear a break in gendernorms.
>Continued to tell her that her daughter isn't wrong for liking him and that she told the girl to choose, and then removed her choice because she values her son more and that if the kid wants spidey, the kid is getting spidey
>The girl gets happy, gets slapped again for thanking me for making her Spider-Man cake
>I tell her if she slaps the kid in front of me one more time my sister works social services and I will call her.
>Total bluff because my sister only has loose connections 3 hours away.
>She leaves her cart and runs out, didn't complain because she was too scared so i never got in trouble.
>Co-Worker uses name and phone number from half filled out cake order to call social services herself about the incident.

Never happened
t.Ana Kasparian

Apache longboat
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xOW44sydqtw

did you longdick that black girl?

>be me
>friends ask if i'll be part of feminist bake sale
>sure
>make browines
>jizz in batter
>bring to sale

>parent wants traditional gender roles
>disciplines their kids
You some sort of basketball burger?

>in college mandatory reprogramming course
>girl in class says that all white people are literally the devil and invented racism
>stand up proudly and shoot down her arguments with flawless logic
>numales and screeching snowflakes come out of the woodworks
>deflect their arguments with deft precision
>teacher is aghast
>suddenly, crippled black chinese midget in corner of room starts clapping
>tells me that I'm the only one who treated them like a person
>whole room starts applauding, even the teacher
>rest of faculty gets pissed at me for not being a sheep
>get suspended

did yo fuck after gorging on xchicken wang?

Kek, my sister brought her pain in the arse sjw mate round for a sleepover once. Wiped her toothbrush on my bellend

This was not a Michael Bay production.
(no explosions)

>Talk about making sweeping generalizations.

but she was right in your case

>day after election
>butthurt liberal college professor goes on a rant about how Donald Trump is sexist, racist, homophobic, etc.
>some makeup caked whore who hangs around some gay kid stand up and yells "Fuck Donald Trump"
>entire lecture hall is full of dyed-hair feminists and beta nu-males
>they stand and applaud
>sit there with a smug grin on my face

White as snow teafag.

There's a difference between slapping your crying child multiple times because you don't like some mundane thing they want that barely matters to you, and disciplining. I just don't like outright abuse. You could say it's my trigger. It fucks kids up bad mentally.

I felt like I was in one of those godawful "everyone claps" Tumblr posts.

Besides Spider-Man is for girls. Bitches love Spider-Man.

I live in new york.

>Today
>sitting with sister in subway
>some androgynous dyke sits down next to us with baby
>sister asks 'it' oh he's so cute what's his name
>SJW gets offended for misgendering her baby
>Literally says to my sister 'just because she has a penis doesn't mean she's a boy'
>we get off at the next stop

Nice new.

>You have to go back.

You're a fucking cuck you should've redpilled her on the spot

>night of election
>go to local bar
>election is on
>Trump ahead on verge of win
>applaud
>group of white lesbians surround me and start shouting
>keep calm keep drinking beer
>they continue
>turn and tell them to take their basic becky gentrifying asses to starbucks and get a pumpkin spice latte
>bartender kicks them out
>random stranger says that was brilliant and high fives me

Rookie mistake..you needed a wingman to hit on the fat chick

fellow new yorker here
its a shame how cucked our city is

The militant black girl's name? Albert Einstein.

Sup Forums is blinded by fake stories if they fit their narrative of strawman ess jay dubyas

I remember one of these types tried to do a powerpoint presentation on how her fucking house burned down and then broke down crying before she could say anything
they are truly strange creatures

>Flirting with a pretty hot girl while her friend is around
>It gets sexual
>One of her fat redheaded friends says "White people have small dicks"
>I simply reply, "I could prove you wrong."

She shut the fuck up and tried talking to me the day after and I shut her ass down.

Coal burners are coal burners for a reason. No self respecting white man would fuck these slobs.

>Studying an art at uni

that's the funny thing
Trump winning was a great example of the silent majority

Was in a immigration class talking about genocide and how to stop it. Bring up using military force to physically stop it. Class freaks out because of the use of violent methods. Wants instead to talk it over to get them to stop. Cant use force to stop a fucking genocide what the fuck is wrong with people.

>sitting in politics gen-ed class on presentation day, last week of the semester
>we have to listen to someone's speech on some political issue each day
>today's presenter is the loud, noticeably overweight girl who always takes the most liberal side of every issue
>has unironically pulled the "not real communism" card on the day we discussed pol pot
>she waddles up to the front of the class with her notecards
>"Today my presentation will be on gender identity in politics and transexual rights"
>dont say anything but I can feel the vibe in the room immediately grow tense as a sphincter
>within the first few minutes she brings up homosexual rights and compares them to the civil rights movement
>decide I cant listen to this and quietly step outside
>disappear into town nearby for the next half hour (campus is right on a cozy little shore town)
>get some lunch and hang out by the beach
>come back later with a pair of big chilled starbucks frappo things, the ones that are basically ice cream
>professor looks at me and I walk up to him
>"Mr. user you missed Retard's entire presentation, how are you going to evaluate it"
>apologize and say that I'll gladly evaluate every other presentation but I have nothing kind to say about retard's
>give him the starbucks drink and sit quietly until class is over
>get my evaluation
>he didn't take off any points for not evaluating retard's presentation
>he didn't even mark me absent despite missing 90% of that class
>retard had too many absences and got a lower grade than I did