Negan did nothing wrong

prove me wrong.
pro-tip: you don't want to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WS1V-JZcp-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Negan looks like a comfy dad

I love Negan!
He did nothing wrong, if I was in his place I would killed off the whole gang! They killed a bunch of his group and he only bashed the head of two people? Rick would have killed all of them.

Negan also looks like a younger version of my dad.

>watching the electric Jew

kys

Negan was fucking nice to Rick's group.

He should've offered jobs to any men ready to be loyal, then executed all the men who didn't. Offering the women of sanctuary to the men who freely chose him as a reward.

No need to. Negan loses his war to Rick, Rick is crippled in the process. Negan comes to eventually respect Rick after he is jailed by their group for years. Rosita gets beheaded by Alpha and the whisperers. Negan double crosses Alpha and cuts her head off.

Enjoy the series.

GTFO with your normie tier bluepill opium

Doesn't he beat someone a group to death the first time he meets them

I'd say only a cuck would take that lying down

>Negan loses the war to rick
stopped reading there, but you almost had me :)

Rick is a degenerate retard and a cuck.

Leads a band of raiders that are willing to do anything, his lack of forsight has cost the lives of all the most usefull members of his group.

FOUR doctors died under his control.

Fucking cuck retard

I started hating Rick when he started fucking Michonne. Of all the women in his group, he chooses fucking THAT? Disgusting.

He broke the NAP by killing people who didn't want to give half of their shit. But then Rick broke the NAP as well. So yeah, both of them and all of their followers deserve to die.

He beats two people in the group to death after they kill dozens of people in his group.

>the walking jew

Congrats on being able to read a Wikipedia entry you fucking homo

Yet, that other guy, the nigger guy, Tyreese i think his name was. He fucked a white bitch and nobody said anything

If he had to race mix, why not Rosita? The girl Rick was with prior to Michonne was a babe but she had to die because she's White & Blonde. You can't have that in a tv show.

She was white? I thought that nigger was fucking some brown bitch. Even then she wasn't ugly like Michonne. Michonee would be ugly as fuck no matter what her race is.

those numbers seem to confirm your hypothesis, mr. burger sir

I'm rooting for Negan.

anyone notice the similarities between negan and the pimp who founded islam?

its kind of striking

I think she was white, cant remember.

But yeah, michone needs a face transplant.

And Rick is still a cuck, and cucked the doctor guy to fuck his wife.

With a whore like that as a wife I see why the doctor beat her ass.

No any group he meets for the first time.

Hilltop said he did it and they often say they usually kill one at the start

rick dies

Dr did nothing wrong

Comic Negan is even more based. Fucking great character.

IIRC he fucks Carol in the comics

all he did was bring back feudalism

>Group kills a bunch of your guys
>You catch them, plan on only killing one but kill a second when one punches you in the face
>Be nice to af to all of them
>Be the bad guy

I've read the whole comic, but whatever.

negan laid down the rules from the get go but rick and the gang decided to chimp-out.
It was sad to see glen get shrekt because daryl acted like a faggot

He did fuck up by killing the arquitect, but after being slandered and hostigated.

Rick provoked the whole thing, completely avoidable.

Bam, just like that, Rick came in and caused the death of the two most important people in the town.

Michonne is the only one as a thorough as him. That's where the chemistry came from. Stop being a racist faggot. Also michonne would have the best pussy I would think.

>I've read the whole comic, but whatever.
Then you know Judith didn't make it out of- oh wait.

>Stop being a racist faggots

Fuck off oven dodger newkike

Judith died in the Prison when some fag shot Lori and Lori smushed her. I can't remember if it was the governor or not.

>watching the worst tv show currently airing

Smh desu senpai

Then why is she still alive in the TV series? Could it be because you're a faggot?

Why the fuck does nobody ever use snipers, IED's, or Vietnamese traps in this show? Honestly, it's atrocious. Merle and Daryl Dixon are the only based characters in the show, and Merle died like a cuck, and Daryl let himself get captured like a faggot and didn't kill a single one of Negan's men in his escape attempt.

Sup Forums should come together to make the plot for a Sup Forums friendly post-apocalyptic tv show, and we should link the archived thread to the most conservative television producer/director we can find.

People being a faggot on the internet is a pretty common cause for changes in plot lines in tv series these days.

youtu.be/WS1V-JZcp-4

I think negan is a pretty cool guy. eh kills gooks and doesnt afraid of anything

>Watching that cashgrab show beyond the first season.
>Not reading the comics until it all went to shit as Kikeman's attention got split between the comic and the shitshow.

WUZ a gud boi, getin Otha peepuls life togetha, tryna build a sosyuhtee n sheeit

Daryl killed fat joey.

I mean fucks sake, just use a Barrett and take Negan out from a mile away.

He killed that fat guy that was his guard

He didn't even need to. He was gonna let him go.
Fucking savage

He made a shitty tv show decent

Do you think they'll give ricks cripple like they did in the comic

It was a fit of potato nigger rage.

Merly was the better of the two, if Rick had listened to him they could have ambushed the governor and fucked his shit up.

Dale killed that fat fuck and got ricks gun back