So ethics

>so ethics
>much morals

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Polar-Fox-MPX-508006-Military-Leather/dp/B00PHDTD1W/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1484259908&sr=8-14&keywords=polar military boot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*President decides that donors can buy and official endorsement from POTUS*
*hey guys look at him draining the swamp! Thank god we didn't elect Shitlery and her pay-to-play schemes!*

Obama had a white house conference about his new NGO awhile ago. He has promoted solar city and other bullshit that was a pump and dump to huge failure. Who gives a fuck.

>Who gives a fuck.
Well you would imagine trump supporters would, since a cornerstone of his entire campaign was to clean up corruption

>trying to help someone who supported him who is now the target of a crybaby liberal boycott
Literally nothing wrong with that and I was gonna buy from the LL Bean niggas as soon as the story broke before Trump said shit.

So, we all buying L.L. Bean from now on - right?

You mean supporting american businesses that rely on american workers?

Yeah, he promised that

Kek wills it

Nigga I'm still trying to find them boots with the swatztikas footprint

It's just advertising or giving a shout out, not corruption, unless he's making the military and police buy LL Bean uniforms or some shit.

No, we mean playing favorites based on which businesses donated to his campaign. Blatant, transparent pay-to-play

Damn. He tweeted a thing.

THIS IS THE HOLOCAUST ALL OVER AGAIN.

Someone pay him to advertise Sup Forums!

I've been using LL Bean since I was 5. My parents always bought me LL Bean backpacks from their catalog.

>clean up corruption

Because its easier to sway a mega-millionaire than some bum that got his millions after taking an office?

Did you cry on the 8th?

/thread

It's just like it's always been
Those who stand behind the God King are rewarded handsomely for their loyalty.
Those who stand in the way face the full wrath no matter how slight the offense was.

This is the mentality of a natural born alpha

Believe it or not, nobody is forced to buy from L. L. Bean

Seriously why are you so retarded?

What else would you expect from a guy who wants to make a Russian plant the Secretary of State and give his whole family political positions?

>supporting american businesses that pay him to
literally the opposite of his entire platfom. But hey, when you're a trump-cuck you'll swallow anything
>It's just paid off government advertising not corruption
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Well obviously not considering the tweet

whats wrong with asking people to support an american company?

it wouldn't be corruption unless he enacted his office in favor of something LL.Bean wanted,

it may be collusion, whereby LL.Bean paid Trump money or promised favors in exchange for a nice twitter message.

Both seem highly unlikely at this point. Presidents can actually have opinions and personal preference.

Is L.L.Bean, dare I say it, /ourcompany/?

did you just start a thread referencing the fucking doge meme?
Reddit cancer pls go.

Yup

People get butt blasted by every trump tweet. Lol

>>It's just paid off government advertising not corruption
Yes, it isn't corrupt if he's just saying "Hey buy this thing." It would be corrupt as hell to say "The military will now be using LL Bean boots. Thanks, LL Bean!"

I explained that already. Are you retarded?

No. They make their clothes in Bangladesh.

Okay, remember what liberals been crying about
>More people voted for hillary
so really Trump may be wrecking that business
Or liberals and SJW have double standards?
>don't bother answering, we know the answer.

Only millennial trash are too stupid to demeter an America where the President promoted American companies that sell American made products.

Fucking neck this commie faggots already, they are insufferable.

Liberals get offended over everything. One bitch wanted to slap me because I didn't remember her 5-word special snowflake pronoun.

amazon.com/Polar-Fox-MPX-508006-Military-Leather/dp/B00PHDTD1W/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1484259908&sr=8-14&keywords=polar military boot

>an NGO is the same as a Private Corporation

You fucking retarded cucks, I swear.

>Yes, it isn't corrupt if he's just saying "Hey buy this thing."
>trumpcucks
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LL Bean makes good quality stuff, normie.

fuck I want but really desert boots not so great in Canada

He's not POTUS yet

/thread

>look at me i put a bunch of things in my virtual shopping cart and then closed the tab

I just dont care. Its such a non issue to me. Draining the swamp has nothing to do with merely interacting with corporations.

Kinda like Clinton robbing my nation and even poorer haiti of tax money and relief funds.

Wait, its nothing like that at all.

It's ok though, she drank a menstrual blood and jizz smoothy with a bit of breast milk to attone for her sins.

Do they smell like curry?

>George Polisner, a longtime Oracle employee who helped run its fast-growing cloud software business, said in a LinkedIn post that he is quitting. Polisner objected to Oracle CEO Safra Catz’s decision to join President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team and “help in any way we can.” Polisner wrote, “I am not with President-elect Trump and I am not here to help him in any way.” Commenters praised his courage, but the move wasn’t surprising to those who followed Polisner’s politics: He became Oregon state chairman of the Democratic Coalition Against Trump in June. In separate news, Oracle is the only major Silicon Valley tech company that has stayed mum on whether it would help the government build Trump’s proposed registry of Muslims.

And you pollacks better start getting used to your new OS

Probably not because

1. I don't drink coffee

2. I always forget tweets but love the rage they create

Some other shoes by Polar Fox also have swastika soles. Besides, I don't think one would wear fucking leather boots to desert. I don't know why they named them desert shoes.

better to smell like curry than to smell like rotten fish and dog

>implying this matters at all when the owner of the Palantir Technologies supports Trump
ffs are these people are stupid?

his twitter is just his twitter, not the presidency.

LL Bean will design the new Trump SS uniforms. Praise kek

>people point out how unbelievably terrible Trump is
>Trumpets know this is true and that they have absolutely no way to defend him
>"Oh yeah well who cares if he's the worst president ever, he won!"
you people are even dumber than we thought, congrats

This is the only bean happy about Trump's win

Have to agree, someone needs to take his twitter away.

It's embarrassing as fuck.

Buying a new LL Bean spring jacket as we speak. They are the clothing line of the White Race. All glory to the God Emperor!

McAfee is a homo

> Trump is bad! Why? Because we said so! Stop asking questions!

You're almost *too* persuasive.

Why do Trumpfags try their hardest to defend everything he says?

>giving a shout out to a business that helped him
>terrible

What you call extrajudicial killings or dead kids? Calm down, you fucking pussy.

I noticed LL Bean only uses White models for their clothing on their website.

I don't care about buying endorsements. Buying policy is what matters. Buying en endorsements seems like a great compromise.

Trump once again brilliantly innovating.

You are completely blind to what Trump is doing, he's creating incentives for companies to do what he wants via social approval. When Trump calls out a company for bringing jobs back to America for instance, he gives them free advertising on a mass level and approval from half the countries proclaimed god emperor thus creating a financial incentive to either bring home jobs/manufacturing centres or invest in the USA.

>beanposting

>33

kek approves

An endorsement from Trump isn't an unfair advantage for that business, you dumb fuck. Pay-to-play would be if was helping to enact policy in favor of that business.

In fact, a business that comes out in support of Trump potentially stands to lose as much business as it could gain. Lots of people don't like Trump, or haven't you heard?

Moreover, consumers have a fucking choice who they want to buy from. Just because the president says to buy LL Bean doesn't mean anyone has to. There's nothing unethical about the president supporting a business that he believes in. Obama did it as well, albeit perhaps less blatantly.

You're just grasping for straws and nobody cares.

>Only one person in this entire thread has mentioned this

Nu-pol needs to be gassed

>Been earing LL Bean since I was a child
>Mom uses an LL Bean credit card

She got me a new Bean winter jacket and gloves for my bday, it's nice.

Ladies and gentlemen, raw and unfettered Capitalism!

Maybe I should have voted Bernie

Look who managed to spin it around again! Fake news strikes again!

>What you call extrajudicial killings or dead kids?
he's not commander in chief yet, but don't worry I'll be back here in a couple of weeks

>There's nothing wrong with breadlines.jpeg

Yes, good little fashy cucks will be "rewarded" for their subservience to Trump...

Maybe he'll shower them with gold! They'll finally be blessed by an "alpha".

He's not president yet, you dumb fucking cunt.

Why are leftists completely retarded now? You people used to at least engage in some semi-decent debate, but fuck, you're all so goddamned stupid at this point in time, I just want to kick your teeth in.

Remember when 9/11 happened and George Bush told everyone to go to the mall?

holy shit, it Paul Mason all over again

>t-t-t-that's not presidential! He can't say that!!
How many times are you retards going to do this?

>Pussy libcucks try to "boycott" a company because they can't handle someone having different beliefs
>Trump completed BLOWS THEM THE FUCK OUT with a single tweet
>b-but muh free market!
FUCKING
KEK

I hope Trump does this with any business these subhuman vermin try to shut down.

You're right, NGOs are worse. Businesses actually provide a service or product. Most NGOs just fleece donors to fund soliciting more donations.

Oh boy, comparing people to Hitler, who would do that?

All potential models have to meet an income requirement and partake in an IQ test.

too many milo cucks invaded her last year.

fpbp

Just spent $400, even with the 25% off.

Always loved their shit, even more reason to now.

well maybe you should get a fucking job and make some money you useless fuck then you could play too you fuckin useless seppo spud

>LL Bean co-owner supports and donates to Trump
>Trump publicly shills for the company

So much for draining the swamp? I wonder who else donated to (((Trump))).

just like a good little consumer.

IT'S NOT SHILLING YOU FUCKING RETARD!
HE'S JUST TAKING MONEY FROM THE HIGHEST BIDDER IN RETURN FOR PRESIDENTIAL SERVICES

Flannel and corduroy. Swank.

I didn't realize businesses were comparable to middle eastern nations.

Where will lesbians buy their flannel shirts at now?