/dvg/- Official Deus Vult General

Story so far:
Sup Forums tricks the msm into believing Pissgate is real
Stefan Molyneux Challenges Sup Forums to takedown ISIS
A dubbs post decided to accept
A tripps confirmed our cause
A quadds confirmed that we are going to war
Molyneux sees that we accept his challenge, thus confirming he’s one of us
Sup Forums decided the angle will be to prove ISIS has turned homosex due to a lack of women
The fire is rising
Its been 24hrs
gizmodo.com/Sup Forums-declares-war-on-isis-1791119122
We have come up with the Final Battle Plan after a democratic vote:
We are going to paint a picture that ISIS has no women supporters left to keep as sex slave so they’ve turned to homosex
Ideas to combine with this:
-Teenagers and children of new members are forced into sex slavery at risk of death
-The leader of ISIS has his own private boy harem that is overlooked by members
-We make #ISisGay trending

Ideas on our strategy so far:
1.Target ISIS online presence
2. Demoralize ISIS sympathizers
3. Point out any ISIS sympathizers
4. Create believable stories involving ISIS (slander)
5. Take all that we know of conspiracies and meme them into existence

What you can do:
Bump the thread
Create twitter accounts to tweet out memes (makes sure to do so anonmyously and stay safe, do not use personal accounts)
Create memes that perpetuate the plan (#ISisGay,etc)
Spread the word (/k/, /sg/, make other threads linking to this one, etc.)
Participate and give us ideas to add onto our plan. Its always a good idea to have open options if things go sour

Remember:
1.Ignore all shills
2. Although we are at war with the Luggenpresse, we can fight a war on two fronts
3. By going to war and imploding/destroying ISIS we can expose any conspiracy theories (US Influence) to be true
4. Stay safe

We need memes and presence to be safely established.
War has been declared Sup Forums.
This will be our first international military campaign.
Will you answer the call?

Past Threads

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmapj/reports_of_isis_falling_apart_as_homosexuality/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nm981/isis_members_now_turning_to_homosexuality/
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmbqx/isis_top_official_calls_for_is_fighters_to_accept/
youtube.com/watch?v=9UGdnA1FppM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayla_Mueller
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/57f12d95c461880d238b46a9/amp&ved=0ahUKEwi_hYbB87zRAhUnwFQKHYX_A8QQFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNGc5FleZnT34NwPz89xsgoI21tXlw&sig2=Gk8QcmvArxqxpW1STIOUzA
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmd5c/isis_top_official_calls_for_is_fighters_to_accept/
liveleak.com/view?i=c99_1411089604
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmdno/isisgay/
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/819589886189547520
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmapj/reports_of_isis_falling_apart_as_homosexuality/
MADE ANOTHER THREAD ON THE_DONALD

First for kek

CAN WE GET ANONS TO SPREAD THIS IMAGE?

It's Offical..
Brace yourselves.. Isis is cuming

Threw this up on /r/the_donald

We need to start flooding them with this shit, they all have kikebook and twitter

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nm981/isis_members_now_turning_to_homosexuality/

upvote for visibility

/r/the_donald MODS STICKIED THE THREAD

I REPEAT

I REPEAT

I REPEAT

I REPEAT

I REPEAT

I REPEAT

I REPEAT

I REPEAT

>نكاح الغلمان ليس كاللواط، مادام الغلام امرد و حسن الوجه فلا بأس"
Is the quote and
>ابو بكر البغدادي، سوريا 2017
goes below the quote i asume?
is ابو بكر البغدادي، سوريا his name ?

repostan
Also fuck this language jesus christ

CAN WE ALSO GET ANONS TO SPREAD THIS IMAGE?

I can speak some arabic, I'll help

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ

you guys do know ISIS was mostly purged from twitter right? they operate in their own telegram groups and a select few forums now.

Gonna do the squiggly letter one, when the guy responds, then i'll finish that one up.

DEUS VOLT
DOWN WITH THE FAGGOT CALIPHATE

disseminate!

islamic teacher pepe

Upvote on Plebbit
It must begin.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmbqx/isis_top_official_calls_for_is_fighters_to_accept/

REMEMBER to watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=9UGdnA1FppM

It clarifies what people do and gives ideas for more things to do. Be careful though, if you ever plan on doing it. Also, twitter is new, so the tactics for this may be a little bit different. Just don't break character on your accounts.

DEUS VOLT

need source on baghdaddy's quote
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayla_Mueller

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK
MOHAMMED ALFARSI
[email protected]

Yes we can still make them the laughing stock of social media though possibly dissuading radicalization in the west.

We have been pinned.

Other thread died before I posted this:

aka. Make it a little bigger probably but no bigger than the name underneath.

Have fun user.

th...th-this is soooo haram, you—you guys!

DEUS VULT! - GOD WILLS IT!

reminder we need to spread quran verses that are anti-isis

we need to point out how they're not /real/ muslims

We can't stop with one pin, we must continue posting this shit.

that's gonna front page reddit

wtf I can't uparrow
what does that mean?
and yes I am logged in

Yes, you are correct

Why not do some good, but attacking their twitter feeds and youtube accounts will accomplish jackshit.
We need to hack the people behind them, to bring to light the financiers and arms dealers. Then they will have to either continue funding, or stop.

Thats how we destroy Israel. I mean isis

What is love baby don't hurt me

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/57f12d95c461880d238b46a9/amp&ved=0ahUKEwi_hYbB87zRAhUnwFQKHYX_A8QQFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNGc5FleZnT34NwPz89xsgoI21tXlw&sig2=Gk8QcmvArxqxpW1STIOUzA

Abu Bakr ElBughdadi = ابو بكر البغدادي
Syria 2017 = سوريا 2017

yes, video is real, subtitles match what is being said, can't confirm further than that

A reminder to give all Ideas to leafs for making headlines
Kek Wills It.

Opinions?
I honestly dont know about the font desu

For the italic guys and for god's will

True, but this one pin can turn up the heat a bit. What would you suggest our next move be?

I'm into this.

Not entirely, and there are still other Islamists, see

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmd5c/isis_top_official_calls_for_is_fighters_to_accept/

MADE ANOTHER THREAD ON THE_DONALD

Yep that's very good..
If you wan't translations let me know

I found this.

liveleak.com/view?i=c99_1411089604

looks powerful

I'll make a reddit account just for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
Thread themes

Don't forget the hashtags #LGBTQISIS #isisgay #isis #islamgay etc., with the addition of the popular ones so ours get recognition.

Also Don't forget, Deus DEFINITELY Vult.

Nice. What a faggot. It's no wonder ISIS is gay if this is their leader.

I believe that we should continue flooding social media with this shit, I have friends who run large pages on kikebook who would probably be willing to spread it, along with all of us continuing to put this shit around pleddit and twitter.

I NEED FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS TO ADD. SO FAR IM ONLY ADDING RANDOM SANDNIGGERS HELP.

I prefer the one in the OP, the font might not be the neatest but there's something about it that feels authentic. That's just me tho.

I can't uparrow that shit for some reason

I have forgotten my Sup Forums and /gd/ font autism so I can't tell. These days people use comic sans to do this shit and people like it. So I guess it works. Nice.

Just make sure you remove that cursor on the bottom of the quote, at the end.

here is another: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmdno/isisgay/

Thanks mates.
I tried, but it doesnt look great.
The quote is just really fucking short in arabic.

The subtext from the second picture is in french, not sure if intended.

In case it isn't, here is the english version.

"Below are three translations affirming that the Al-Baghdadi Khalif is an integral agent of the Mossad and that he was born of jewish parents."

Feel free to correct the translation, a bit in a hurry. If it might help, the tone of the text was more in a way trying to prove a fact and less of a certain fact.

Deus Vult anons

Well i have every version on my computer, so its not like we really have to choose.

FUCCIN NICE
I dig it, good iteration user.

Godspeed space monkeys

The guys praising Kek declaring war on the guys calling themselves Isis.

Doesn't anyone see what I'am seeing? You are all pawns. Deus Vault my ass. The templars and the crusades was just another satanic Catholic ruse to subjugate their rebellious muslim serfs after they refused to obey Rome.

le persuasion man knows about you

some inspiration for you brave warriors

Ah shit i didnt notice.
I just screen capped that one.
Saved me there my burgerfriend, much apreciated.

nigger

One battle at a time, destroying Israel is the endgoal as always. Getting hold of their accounts would surely make the biggest impact and in best case scenario reveal the eternal jew

it's gotta say it is because of a shortage of women and the need to keep morale high by means of sexual release.

There should also be some shit about a call to homosexuals from the west who want to live with them in their butthurt paradise

ch-checked
p-p-praise

Should I post it, guys? Legtimize the other stickied post?

this is great actually

Mfw im copy pasting
"نكاح الغلمان ليس كاللواط، مادام الغلام امرد و حسن الوجه فلا بأس"
ابو بكر البغدادي، سوريا 2017
On to sandniggers walls on facebook and getting likes

that's how it works...

>it's gotta say it is because of a shortage of women

>first sentence

can you mail me the account credentials?
kikebook doesn't let me create any other account with my phone number
[email protected]

Digits confirm go for it

That might actually be IS propaganda and i'm just getting rused, its not like i can read any of that.
We're living in a crazy world friends.

So my first article seems to gaining enormous traction, very fast. I was thinking of writing another one: Doctors Without Borders: Growing HIV Crisis in ISIL

Unless some anons have a better suggestion?

TOP KEEEEEEEEEEK

Can someone post some fotos of IS guys with kids.
Trying to do a thing here.

Wayyyyyy to obvious.

get em' on it. The faster we work to spread, the less time the real media has to debunk us.

You don't need to give your phone number if you make a complicated enough password.

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/819589886189547520

DILBERT MAN OF PERSUASION SAYS OUR GENJUTSU ISN'T STRONG ENOUGH

FUCKIN BAMP!!!

lol, okay.

i wonder if JMB is watching you guys and having a laugh.

I was looking for "ISIS" "homosexual" through the podesta emails and for most of the damn reports, I saw the word "crisis" a LOT.

Why do news articles always put fear like that into people?

What do they mean by this. Give me some replies.

screencap plox

Kek wills it

W-what?

>tfw you dont have work tommorow so you can shitpost and create counter propaganda against a terrorist organisation with your mates from a siberian basket weaving forum
Strange times.

It's well known they ass fuck each other to show domination. If there is no pleasure it is viewed as manly. We need to push that there were men that joined ISIS being very manly but after many times of showing their dominance began getting pleasure from the act. Joining ISIS turned them gay. Arabs hate when they are feminized.

On mobile

Not THAT obvious tbqh. Go for it. Listen to the digits

From the Greece Thread

Operation Avenging Eagle.

Arm Kurdistani Peshmerga (not the PKK, as they're both Soviet and incompetent). Support Greek and Slav forces in Europe -- drum up anger over Turkey's past genocides and its current use of migrants as blackmail to keep the EU in line. Turkey's military/navy is #6 in the world but lacks professionalism following the purges, so direct U.S. aid will be required. See if the Armenians want in on the action, too.

Ultimate goal: Reclaim the Ionian and Pontic coasts for Greece, give south-eastern Turkey to newly autonomous Kurdistan, give north-eastern Turkey to Armenia for shits and gigs. Reduce Turkey to a rumpstate in central Anatolia.

Remaining Issues:

Why leave Turkey as a polity? My preference is to destroy Turkey entirely. And, like Palestine, remaining Turks would become a thorn in the side of the newly expanded Greek, Armenian, and Kurdish lands. However, the international community would be even more likely to freak out if we just absorbed Turkey like was done to Poland. But, I'm willing to be convinced.

Population? A problem exists in that the population of Greece is smaller than the population of Istanbul's metropole. What do? Encourage Slavic movement into Greece? Ethnic cleansing of Turks? You run into the same international community problem. If you go for ethnic cleansing as historical "revenge" you leave yourself open to a lot of shit. But, if you ultimately go for this, just destroy Turkey as a polity.

NATO? Erdogan has already shown that Turkey can no longer be trusted as an ally, and the defeat of the coup shows that the U.S.'s tried and true method of controlling Turkey no longer works. I'd rather deal with Kurds and Greeks (assuming the Greeks leave EU and are no longer the sacrificial lamb for EU).

They are saying that you are lying you filthy kafir whore piece of shit

jk