Say it with me

Madame President

Reminder: Trump has also groomed children and sexually assaulted women.

What a lad

>a fucking leaf

You are a waste of chlorophyll

Source?

>Leafs these days

ivanka is a liberal jew

But shes our liberal jew

does she pee pee on daddy's lap?

Good one, we gas you last.

day of the rake

I'll say this: The first female president will almost certainly be attractive. Men will vote for attractive and so will women.

Hillary only came close because the whole thing was rigged. In a fair election she wouldn't have stood a snowballs chance in hell.

checked and KEK'd

fpbp

HAPPILY

IVANKA IS QUEEN-TIER

way to young even though she is 35 nobody would vote for here.

Trips of truth, Kek wills it.

no

LEAF NIGGER!

Mark (((Zuckerberg))) vs. (((Ivanka))) Trump

With jews, you choose how to lose.

I don't care if it's Ivanka, still NO.
A woman should never be in charge of a country. This has been proven repeatedly in recent history.

>First female US president confirmed a hottie

Thank you Kek, we are unworthy of your grace

oops, wrong get meant for this one, praise Kek

God it's so easy to get you's on pol...

How can we object to a woman who already understand multiple languages and is a family lady as well as religious.

Fits this country perfectly.

>with jews, you choose how to lose

Well done user

Listen, i've done the math. Done the mileage. Done the whole nine yards with you 'supporters'. We cannot, catagorically under all circumstances, let him have the nuclear codes under his greasy burrito fingers. Ready to push #madamepresident's work into the gutter, work that boosted jobs, boosted wage security, and fought for our minority causes. Infact, I shall go further today and assert over you all- you racist, xenophobic nutjobs- that you have no business in this place of ours. It is ours for the taking, as long as you are diverse. It is ours for the taking, as long as you are tolerant. It is ours for the taking, as long as you take the oath. How do you take it, I hear you say? well, a mere mutter infront of your 'friends'- sweetie, they never were your friends!- but it does not matter. Cross the box for HILLARY ROTTERDAM CLINTON / TIM CAINE on November the 8th. Be with her.

>Daddy about the name for my baby boy, I was thinking about Obama Jr.
How do you respond Sup Forums?