What is Happening in this Mural, Sup Forums?

Saw this at my university. What is happening here?

Other urls found in this thread:

union.wisc.edu/visit/memorial-union/the-multicultural-murals/
cogitatingduck.com/2013/01/19/el-muralismo-on-campus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>saw this in my university
University of Colorado?

What the fuck? ((DIVERSE)) people giving their blood to a lava-spewing mountain? Looks like the white kid in the back is becoming a ghost? Da fuck is this anti-white nigger shit

No, user.

I think that's a rope around his neck. The white guy on the left has one too. Shit.

It is the iconography of the god they worship.

You should deface it with a water balloon full of paint. Those nooses are threatening and it is your right to speak out against violence.

Why do the white people have nooses on their necks? Complain about this, holy shit.

WHAT THE FUCK

>his school isn't at the Denver airport

And before anyone says anything I know its not the same mural but it looks like the same artist, shit creeps me out

Yeah, I thought it was inappropriate too.

RESERVE RACISM DOESNT EXIST KUFFARS

I found some info about them.

union.wisc.edu/visit/memorial-union/the-multicultural-murals/

Is that like a little extra racism held in reserve

>go to Jew demon schools.
>be surprised you don't learn anything.
>fail your existence.
>stare at demonic mountain Jew mural for a few minutes.
the fuck did you expect.

Google Denver airport mural

I would unironically spraypaint over this and I'm a total pussy

Wtf are you doing OP

the volcano Jew would be displeased. you will be expelled for this.

But there are people around and stuff lol

i found many have a genuine hate towards Christ, that mural is another form of mockery.

Notice how there's no white people? Pigskins have no spirituality in any bone in their body.

There are white people, they just have nooses around their necks.

That's John Brown you retard.

something like this

Good representation of white genocide, or the EU project.

>Koudenhove Kalergi

Which is the official white genocide plan of the EU.

>What is Happening in this Mural, Sup Forums?
kill whitey

holy shit

The same 'white genocide' New World Order Murals are to be found at the Denver International Airport (DIA) which is a weird center for the New World Order.

Looks just like the Denver airport...

Where is the white people?

It looks like the creepy Colorado airport art

>all the white men have nooses around their necks
Really browns my burger...

>White genocide for Europa, or "Koudenhove-Kalergi"

Don't call it a grave Juan Manuel, it's the future you chose.

>Sup Forums at the top

>About The Artist

>Wherever he works, Leo Tanguma sees himself as a vehicle for a community’s collective expression. Interacting with the community members at the site of his work is part of his creative process. Tanguma included the suggestions, ideas, and even the faces of UW-Madison students, faculty and staff, passersby, and Madisonians.

>Tanguma has exhibited his works at universities and museums, and lectured at high schools and colleges. His career highlights include murals at the Denver International Airport, distinction as Hispanic Artist of the Year and a fellowship award from the Denver Commission on Cultural Affairs.

Really makes me think

Oh shit same guy that did the Denver airport mural?! When I was in a black student dorm in Stanford there was something really similar artstyle and "message" wise. I'll try to look for it.

>Madisonians
Madison, WI is the most liberal city after San Francisco. The nwo style plans of the radical left is plainly represented. Its why Donald J. Trump is President-elect right now. Wake the fuck up, white people

I suggest all white Americans sabotage whats left of their country as much as possible and return to Europe.
Im so sorry the American experiment failed.
It's time to go back and try to salvage this continent.

If we came to Switzerland we'd be beggars m9.

If we go anywhere it's going to be Chile or Russia, someplace we could afford to eat.

Go. This kikery has to stop

It's about white genocide.

All races work together to destroy the white man, even the white traitor on the left helps te rest to destroy the white race.

Fuck I'm based

It is the same artist dummy that's why I assumed it was colorado

Why do the only white people have ropes around their necks ?

Peace is gay, whomever painted that shit loves to take it up the ass.

What flags are on the image?

All white people I see here hanged.

pUAERTo Rico and Mexico on the top.

Many flags and banners on the bottom, of which I can only idendify Greece and Israel.

>Leo Tanguma
>Latino Artist of the year

Looks like, like you, he's a Memexican.

All of the distinct races of the world literally mixing their blood to bring new life to a mud-blood shitskin mongrel who has the world in their hands. Notice the whites being hung? I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Anyway it's pretty much the most Satanic kikery that could ever exist in a visual format and if you go to school there you should deface it with paint thinner. Everything is better mixed right?

You. Your good.

Go fuck yourself

I think it means white people can be diverse, too, if they hang themselves

The Morning Glory flowers are a source of LSD derivatives too, BTW.

Those don't even look like ropes. You guys are reaching.

Although it kinda looks like they have their hands out to receive blood to drink and I think the Mexican dude is about to drink.

And look at the centre of the image with the hands holding what looks like a representation of wind, water, fire, earth. It looks like the same geometry as the illuminati masonic symbol.

Pic related

Interesting.

>The shitskin in the center's face is tilted so his left eye is centered with the compass and square.

Things that make you go hmmm....

The most triggering thing in the world, OP

They are ropes. I took the pic and saw them up close.

>This is now a mural thread
Show me the best mural of your college or university.

I'll go first.

>This is now a mural threadShow me the best mural of your college or university.I'll go first.
Start a different thread after you contribute to op question asshole

What's the symbol that kinda has deer antlers? Can you get a close up of it.

The second flag from the left on that banner of flag type thing that possibly represents the end of countries and borders.

>The shitskin in the center's face is tilted so his left eye is centered with the compass and square.
Can someone photo shop everything out except the eye and the middle image then lay a watermark of the masonic symbol over it or something please?

Why is a black dude with an England shield a king and on a horse? Wut is this level of WE WUZ KANGZ we have reached?! Also digits.

Some dude wrote about it on this page
cogitatingduck.com/2013/01/19/el-muralismo-on-campus/

Looks like they purposely made the nooses difficult to see in the university photo

Holy shit we need to make this Sup Forums's holy mission to get this shit removed or edited to remove the bloody fucking nooses.

What type of person (you) seriously looks at a page like that and thinks it has enough value in it to bother posting a link to it from another site?

That page is absolutely garbage.

If you weren't trying to clarify that they are ropes in the image you would be considered a faggot.

Wtf the like in the middle is supposed to be a girl. Pic related.

Everyone else is supposed to be some dead person from history.

And that is Arabic writing on the banna "praise Allah etc"

>It's not what it likes like goyim!

Chaim pls, be more subtle with your jewery

Kek!