Americans tortured slaves

Americans tortured slaves.
Did they apologize and compensate?

Imagine what that nigger did to deserve such a whipping.

stfu chink

If they didn't like being a slave they should have look for a better job.

The Japanese tortured a bunch of US soldiers and millions of Chinease Citizens. Are you going to apologise for that?

Japanese tortured Chinese. Did they apologize and compensate?

Japan did nothing wrong. If anything, korea and china should thank Japan for modernising their undeveloped countries.

We did that whole Civil War thing

Did the Brits?

fuck man... everytime

The slaves are all dead, it's not possible.

>millions of Chinease Citizens

what are you talking about that in that of that?

have you apologized for Nanjing?

40 acres and a mule.

That's like the equivalent of $750,000-1,000,000 today.

/thread

we will not compensate you for frying two of your cities either.

do you really believe in that photo?
this is kek

I would support an african birthright program

their main grievance is they were brought here against their will and still today don't like how they are treated

the US government should purchase a 1 way plane ticket to an african country of the black persons choosing, and upon accepting the ticket they forfeit their citizenship

that way the ones that want to be here can be here, and the ones that complain MUH AFRIKA can go back at no expense to themselves

Japs tortured American POWs. Fuck you.

I would donate on top of my taxes if this were mandatory.

and muricans dropped two nukes on the japs. What's your point even?

The past 4 generations of blacks have had food and housing paid for by the federal government.

please proof it happened

The slaves are all dead.

Besides, they got compensated in the form of freedom for their descendants.

We still haven't forgotten that Unit 731 used Soviet Pow's.

Be careful!

Probably nothing. Niggers are notoriously lazy.

prove that nigger didn't whip himself

Send them back on first class and pay for their in flight movie too. Fucking niggers.

If he did anything bad he'd have been hanged bro. Slaves got whipped for stupid shit like accidentally looking at their master (slaves were not allowed to make eye contact with a master)

Anyone else tired of USAF fags pretending to be japs?

>Did they apologize and compensate?
yes, with hirsoshima and nagaski.
hope that balances things out?

Americans tortured niggers

so what?

i dont think they did, filthy americans

Who is going to apologize to who? The person who did the whipping to the person whipped?

Oh wait, they're all dead.

>pay $2k for a slave
>hang him for looking at you

Stop believing this bullshit

And repaid JApan with a post war economic miracle.

>utoob/v/historyofjapan

731 was overwrited as evil by war winners, this rubber dude

We did apologize, for not torturing them enough

And you faggots ate American soldiers, 2 wasn't enough

this coward

How nice of them. If japan had won instead of being bombed into single atoms, that 'economic miracle' would have been even greater for them, i recon.

ur saying its all lies about what unit 731 did? dont think so, man

We compensated them fully by letting them stay here instead of shipping them back to Africa. This was a mistake. Now we should reverse the mistake by paying them and shipping them back.

>The romans mistreated their slaves
>The barbary pirates mistreated slaves also
>And then later, so did the africans who sold the opposing tribes' men to the merchants who took them over to the >Americas also mistreated theirs
>As did the South Americans, who took 11 million of the 11.6 million slaves who went over there.

The rest ended up mostly with jewish landowners, who (you guessed it) also treated their slaves like shit.

If whitey is going to apologize, the historically ignorant cunts who seem to have the great evils of humanity cordoned off specifically for frontier American slavery need to understand that there is a long list of people to apologize before them, and the only difference between the scope of what these groups did was context and technology available at the time.

Humans are assholes regardless of skin color, babby's first actual history lesson.

The plights of another race mean nothing to me.

Niggers don't get compensation.

Also two nukes weren't enough.

HOLY SHIT HE CANS'D TO ME AGAIN

Yes. We gave them right and freedom, as well as a chance to return to africa.
They just got a raw deal being here at that time, either caused by their family or their tribal culture.