Is France safe to go on holiday in?

I'm planning on touring Europe on a motorbike but I'm scared of being caught up in a bomb/terror attack.

Am I just being paranoid? It makes me shudder how the Bataclan attack literally happened in fucking France.

Yes, but don't go anyway; as long as tourism money still comes in, people will never learn, government will never change.

Le Pen is going to win though.

She won't. But even if she does, we'd still have to vote out of EU, and even if she stops the flow of immigrants, we'll still have to deal with the millions already in. France has been committing suicide since the sixties and has continued to do so because it could afford it.

I was there over Christmas, police and army everywhere, felt pretty safe.

Surely its no safer in bongland anyway

While terrorist attacks are becoming more common, I would like to remind you that the chance of you getting caught up in one is nearly zero.

Secondly, considering that you're motorbiking (mostly driving on highways, visiting little towns on the way and rarely going to larger cities) it lowers your chance of being hit by a lot.

tl;dr It is virtually impossible that you will be in the right place in the right time when a terrorist wants you dead.

>I'm planning on touring Europe on a motorbike
If you don't plan to stay in a tent somewhere along the road it is save. And pay for secured parking in eastern europe and germany.

No, go to Spain.

This is true and it saddens me. Unless France does a total 180-degree turn RIGHT NOW, it cannot be saved.

No, not the big cities. Rural areas are fine, through.

Yep, most of the Europe is already fucked, if the birth rates remain the same (below replacement for ethnic people and way above for immigrants) the country is simply going to breed itself out of existence. It's a slow, agonizing death

A part of me thinks the events like brexit and trump will only push the continentals away from what theyre calling 'populism', but on the other hand i think theres probaby many frenchies fucked off with the current state of immigration in france and so a lot of people will vote for le pen, protest vote or not. i think she'll do a lot better than is expected.

im not comparing her to brexit and trump as i understand politics in your country are a lot different, but still.

Of course you faggot

kek

It's safe enough but why bother? It will cost a bunch of money to stand in line all day at tourist trap to see shit you probably don't care about while being harassed by smelly gypsies trying to steal your shit.

If you do, don't even bother with Paris, find a comfy place to visit and explore in the countryside.

Hmm...

>using the word "go" rather than "come" implying that the user behind this post is not currently in spain
>the flag suggests otherwise, which in turn would suggest that the user is deliberately trying to lure a person to spain for possible malicious intent

>thread is about terrorism and there is no terrorism in spain to which the user is trying to lure the target
>but the poster seemingly posting from spain is not from spain as explained earlier
>therefore this is either a covert operation of a foreign government directly promoting the interests of spain or a terrorist trying to lure users to spain where the terrorist in question will commit acts of horrendous violence, which are nonexistant to begin with in said country
>the terrorist would use the rarity of terrorism in spain to use it as a surprise element, therefore gaining more victims
>using occams razor, the terrorist theory is more likely

I mean come on, you didn't have to be so obvious about it, you dumb arab

So this is the famous Finnish autism?

>It's safe enough but why bother? It will cost a bunch of money to stand in line all day at tourist trap to see shit you probably don't care about while being harassed by smelly gypsies trying to steal your shit.

This is pretty much spot on.
You are better off going to any East European country.
Croatia and Slovenia are beautiful, not full of Muslims and Africans, plus it will be cheaper.

problem is I am on a 125cc so very long journeys will hurt the engine.

> 125cc
> going anywhere further than 80 miles away

Forget about it, that thing can't handle the highway anyway.

That's funny, because I have the exact same reservations about travelling to Britain.
I always wanted see western europe, and now that I finally have the means to do it, I'm travelling to eastern europe instead. I'm going to Krakow and St. Petersburg.

OP is a fool. Europe is far safer than many areas of the US, and a motorcyclist is by nature not in the middle of delicious crowded targets.

You should worry about what is LIKELY to kill or maim you, not extremely unlikely events.

Old biker here. Pull your head out of yer arse so you can see the road!

>Is France safe to go on holiday in?

France, Belgium and Germany are high-risk targets of course.

But France is a beautiful country and always worth a trip. I roadtripped through France last summer and enjoyed every second of it.

The statistical probability of being a casualty in a terrorist attack might be higher than in other countries, but it's still very low overall.

>I'm going to Krakow and St. Petersburg.

Don't miss out on Budapest in Prague. Both beautiful cities, especially Prague! And the people there a great too.

>Budapest in Prague

That should read "Budapest and Prague".

Chances of becoming a victim of a terrorist attack are still pretty slim. You are very likely to have an unpleasant encounter with gentlemen of north african descent at some point though.
Then again, it probably isn't any safer in the UK.

No, it should not.

What do you mean Budapest in Prague? Budapest is not encircled by Prague, in fact Budapest is in a separate country.

You should visit either Wales or Scotland. Beautiful and you don't have to worry about Arabs.

>Budapest is not encircled by Prague

American education.

I weep for the fate of France, a most magnificent European culture completely fucked by your own government, treason of state and race if you ask me

>You should visit either Wales or Scotland.

Seconded. In fact, England's countryside is awesome too.

The only thing that bothers me about Scotland are the mosquitoes in the summer.

>American education

Hmm...

>poster implies that I, a Finn, have studied in America and also implies that American education is somehow lower quality or inferior to education provided by other nations, namely countries within the European Union
>this is not the case, but this post requires further investigation

>there are 3 possibilites as to what the German poster meant by his/her post

>the german poster somehow assumed I was someone he personally knew who had studied in America, therefore posting his/her post as a sort of a joke, only to be understood by the person in question

>the poster implied that America and Finland are in fact the same country, which they are not

>the poster is paid to spread information that belittles and degrades America, by a foreign government trying to directly weaken the position that America holds in global affairs.

Using Occams razor, the most possible outcome is number 3.

>the most commonly known political enemies of America and the Western world in general are arab states
>therefore the German poster is either an Arab in an Arab country using a virtual private network (VPN) to make it seem like the post originates from Germany, or an Arab who is physically in Germany
>using occams razor, the former is more likely

Oh come on, you didn't have to make it so obvious, you dumb Arab

Wow, no need to go all 2nd amendment on me, James.

I'm mostly interested in seeing arts and culture, and while Scotland and Wales seem like lovely places to settle down and live a nice life, I don't know that they'd offer what I'm looking for in a vacation. Correct me if I'm wrong, though, because I am admittedly naive about Europe in general. The things that always drew my interest were places like the British Museum and the Louvre. I want to avoid London and Paris, now though.

How is Italy? So much art and culture there. Are they cucked with Muslims?

lol i thought OP's picture was a dungeons and dragons or warhammer board, i still do, please halp i have the downs

>art and culture
>in the UK

You're better off looking elsewhere.

Italy is very badly cucked with North Africans and Arabs.

You should visit Prague, it is amazing there but kind of expensive.

Oh and Switzerland.

in its natural habitat, beautiful.

It's funny that you knock your own culture, because most Americans would consider Britain (London, really) as a cultural capital of the world. I just wouldn't be able to deal with the slimes, especially since it would ruin the portrait of London that I grew up with in my head.

don't come, we need tourism to crash so maybe they will purge the niggers & muslims

Go NORTH and see the real UK.
London no longer represents the UK. Avoid it... just like the British do.
There are other cities apart from London...