How do we fix the divorce rate?

How do we fix the divorce rate?

Piss on yourself sexually. Feel that warm urine trickle down your taint as you fire it in a splattering blast up into the air, arcing it down onto your scrotum.

forbid women to watch television

I do this every day and the divorce rate is still tanking. Help.

Beat your wife

don't play the game by getting marry

only sane answer ITT

But i want kids.

became mormon and marryone is the safest way to keep a woman and family

Make penalties for divorce. Like forcing someone to pay for the other person, or for the kids.
Oh wait, women normally win that. Could it be the current system offers no downside for a divorce of a husband, just for wifes?
This is actual systemic discrimination

Travelling back in time to kill Henry VIII

You can have kids without signing a legal contract between your partner and the government.

A family without a mother is a broken family.

This, kill that fat cunt for refuse to still marry our qt girl.

The picture would of induced rage if it said "Dad" instead of stepdad

If you don't get married you can't get divorced.

Fascism. Removal of feminism and Marxism

/topic

Dont marry 3DPD

Fuck you for making me laugh at this shit post.

this

Marry virgins only.

ie 12y

Your child can still have contact with its mother without signing a legal contract between your partner and the goverment, user.

>forcing your child to see their mother in a separate home for the sake of having a mother role model

Just asking for mentally crazy children.

You don't have to live in seperate homes for not signing a legal contract between your partner and the government, user.

My wife does nearly all of this. She fucked up, but I decided to keep our relationship. I've gone over this before. Anyways, she fucked up, I (((forgave))) her and now she pushes herself to demonstrate her worth on a daily basis.

Not forgiving her in California would have cost me nearly $200k, my son, truck, and dogs.

Pick your battles wisely...

Get rid of:
>no-fault divorce
>"""spousal rape"""
>affirmative action
>state funded anti-family propaganda

Cuck.

Except in the case of common law marriages which just require you to live with a member of the opposite sex for a period of time then you're legally married anyway just without the very few perks of being married; but she can still clean you out in a "divorce"

>This is actual systemic discrimination

Yeah man, totally comparable to the not-so distant past where women were legally considered property

Make sure both parties understand, if you want a monogamous relationship you both have to be the others sexual release for the next 50 years. Because once you get married and the sex starts to decline, for guys, that's a big area where they start to cheat from. Not getting what they want at home, so they shop elsewhere. Same for guys, you gotta be that mother fucker that gets shit done, you do the hard jobs because you have the upper body strength, get work done get pussy. The give and take seems to be gone, compromise on both ends suffers greatly anymore.

>I (((forgave))) her

You have no idea what that punctuation is for do you ya dumb cunt

You remind me of a young Napoleon.

My house, cars and all property is paid off. My son is whiter than you are and is practically a prodigy. My legacy will continue. My wife would gladly kill herself if I asked her to, but I won't. She was also a virgin. Good luck finding a virgin bride that will never ever disappoint or betray you in any way over the course of a life time.

Shall I time stamp my beer and snacks when I get off work?

Quotation marks are passé

>Shall I time stamp my beer and snacks when I get off work?

Nah mate, no one gives a fuck about your larping tbqfh

Yeah i got it, you don't. Cool man, but they aren't a substitute to emphasize irony the way quotation marks are.

You should go back to whatever cable news site comment section told you about this shithole

By outlawing it outside of domestic violence disputes.

I bet less people rush into marriage when they can't divorce.

Also, the kid in that facebook image is a dick. His mother lost at least two husbands assuming she married the biological father. His step dad only lost one wife.

Most men are betas, so religion was there to keep their women in check. Now that people have abandoned Christianity, men's true cuck nature is all they have left, and women can be complete whores without feeling guilty. Deeply religious couples don't go through the bullshit non-religious people do.

if you are white marry a black woman; if you are black kill yourself or become gay

Move to a state that doesn't have that.

After 9 years you're probably safe, though. Most divorce happens in the first couple years.

No alimony.
No community property.
Fathers have the custody of children by default.

We can resume it as sharia law.

Wait for ectogenesis.

The game.

Try not to kill yourself, faggot.

Do not allow women to vote.
Do not allow internet access for women.
Do not allow women to use telephones.
Do not allow women to get any other job aside from the one they evolved to do.
More beatings for women until they lose the penis envy and show they don't want to be treated like a man.
Mandatory culinary arts certification for all women 18 or older.
Execute all single mothers.
Execute cheating wives.

Problem solved.

Don't live in a state that has such a retarded law

This is nigger behavior.

Stop getting married. Or allow marriages with multiple partners.

Your whole family acts like gynocentric niggers desu. Do you not blame your mom at all for getting married and divorced multiple times?

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIS

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Epic

It's a tumblr post.

And farther back other people were property
And farther back all people were properties of a king
And farther back people lived to the ripe age of 25
I dont understand your point? To actually fix issues with the current law is what im getting at.
Divorce shouldnt be worry free. It should be a last resort thing.

well if the woman didnt keep giving him daughters and stillborns maybe he wouldnt have strayed.

I always knew TurkRoaches were degenerate faggots who lusted after black cock.

Not getting sons is the guys own fault, woman can only pass on X chromosome.

SYLVIE IS MINE

He was a king ordained by god. Nothing is ever his fault.

>But i want kids.

Pump and dump.

But then he'd be paying child support for a child he wouldn't even have custody over.

Do as the niggers do. find a decent looking bitch. give her a fake name. nut until she preggers and then skip town and repeat.

you have all kinds of kids.

>Foreign brides 20% divorce rate
>Local brides 66% divorce rate

You misunderstand why marriage was created in the first place.

Before all your faggot white knight bullshit, only Alpha males were allowed to breed and women had close to zero rights. The problem with this old setup is that many males never get a woman and this frees them up to rob, rape and loot. It also means they can pack up and leave for another village or city whenever they feel like it.

One man + one woman marriage with the husband in charge gives these men a reason to take care of a family and by extension a community.

The worse the law gets for males, the less reason they have to form families or even take care of the children they could create. When your wife can leave because she is bored and get half or better of your money and all your property by default, your white knight faggotry has created a disincentive for males to marry.

But destroying the family unit so everyone is dependent on the state is the whole point though, right? Or for useful idiots like yourself the point is punishing males for being strong and winning fights.

Certified members of MENSA should do this, actually.

seriously they should and im not even joking. K-selected mating strategies only work in K-selected environments where R-selected species die out.

If you engage in K-selected mating in an R-selected Environment you will be outbred and displaced by the R-selected species.

R's need to be culled and K's need to start mass breeding to counter them.

Have contractual marriages instead of statutory ones.

Stay the fuck away from Community Property states like California or Arizona.

Actually budget shit and find a woman who doesn't give the slightest damn about engagement rings.

Never marry anyone who gets offended by the notion of a prenup with fair and mutual terms.

Dont buy a home until you hit your thirties. Even then you might be financially better off never owning real estate in the modern market, especially in urban areas.

Abandon the romantic notion of "the one" and make sure your spouse does too. Your love is a product of circumstance and accessability just like your friends.