/dvg/- Official Deus Vult General

Story so far:
Sup Forums tricks the msm into believing Pissgate is real
Stefan Molyneux Challenges Sup Forums to takedown ISIS
A dubbs post decided to accept
A tripps confirmed our cause
A quadds confirmed that we are going to war
Molyneux sees that we accept his challenge, thus confirming he’s one of us
Sup Forums decided the angle will be to prove ISIS has turned homosex due to a lack of women
The fire is rising
Its been 24hrs
gizmodo.com/Sup Forums-declares-war-on-isis-1791119122
We have come up with the Final Battle Plan after a democratic vote:
We are going to paint a picture that ISIS has no women supporters left to keep as sex slave so they’ve turned to homosex
Ideas to combine with this:
-Teenagers and children of new members are forced into sex slavery at risk of death
-The leader of ISIS has his own private boy harem that is overlooked by members
-We make #ISisGay trending

Ideas on our strategy so far:
1.Target ISIS online presence
2. Demoralize ISIS sympathizers
3. Point out any ISIS sympathizers
4. Create believable stories involving ISIS (slander)
5. Take all that we know of conspiracies and meme them into existence

What you can do:
Bump the thread
Create twitter accounts to tweet out memes (makes sure to do so anonmyously and stay safe, do not use personal accounts)
Create memes that perpetuate the plan (#ISisGay,etc)
Spread the word (/k/, /sg/, make other threads linking to this one, etc.)
Participate and give us ideas to add onto our plan. Its always a good idea to have open options if things go sour

Remember:
1.Ignore all shills
2. Although we are at war with the Luggenpresse, we can fight a war on two fronts
3. By going to war and imploding/destroying ISIS we can expose any conspiracy theories (US Influence) to be true

We need memes and presence to be safely established.
War has been declared Sup Forums.
This will be our first international military campaign.
Will you answer the call?

Past Threads

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/faVCHHy3
youtube.com/watch?v=9UGdnA1FppM
twitter.com/Abu_Osama_al_Ma
vimeo.com/11352212
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
armytimes.com/story/military/2015/09/30/defenders-mount-support-ousted-green-beret-charles-martland/72996486/
gizmodo.com/Sup
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nm981/isis_members_now_turning_to_homosexuality/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmsdz/hiv_rampant_in_isis_ranks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

el bumpo

DEUS VULT
KEEP FIGHTING

What a joke of a thread.

(You) #
(You) #

Also a good idea to create a false narrative with the "OPPRESSION" angle. Ie:

"ISIS having trouble finding new recruits from European countries since public declaration of homosexual acceptance"

The left will be like "stupid bigots, poor poor Isis" lol

New OC

Growing HIV Crisis in the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant

pastebin.com/faVCHHy3

Some autist use their memetic graphic plox

If you haven't watched this training video, you should.

It's something Anons do without thinking about, but this brings some sense into what basically goes down in operations like these.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UGdnA1FppM

Just be careful and maintain your character in these accounts.

Are we almost ready for phase 2?

Spread these articles across social media

>pastebin.com/faVCHHy3
thanks.

Working on it now

The unoffcial official account. anyone it follows is dping Deus Vult. folow it, it follows back, one big cycle.

I know it's cancerfeed we're talking about but thats shopped right?

if no one does anything with it, i'll make one tommorow.
Its too late right now, but i'll check in the thread in 12-14 hours and create it, if it hasnt already been done.

Fucking gold. You have some talent user. We need more well written articles like these. They seem legit.

Don't post your accounts here, they get sniped once shit gets rolling.

That's not convincing. Must be more subtle.

Like: "We are entering a new era and must adjust our tenants to meet the needs of our people. We will no longer classify homosexuality as haram."

Add me on face book
Mohammed omar
[email protected]

I just remembered I had this.
You can make up a story about Allah approving of loving cock or some stupid shit like this.
Just crop out the Sup Forums watermark.

anons.. this is all fine and dandy

But it haven't reached the middle east yet

Any ideas that really pop? I can translate anything..

Memes will be the death of isis

What a world we live in

This, just delete your post, people here will already go into it anyway.

Give me some shit to say and i will copy paste it around my new muslim facebook friends.

guys is any of this risky? like i should use tor or something? cause i got college exams and don't want to fail the rest of it kek

Can you translate this article?
This has been our biggest success yet so an arabic version of this could also have far reaching effects.

>allah looks like penis
Oh god I haven't noticed this.

It just started, give it some days. When Anons did the female recruitment memes, it got spread when the normies woke up.

Witnessing history in the making. This is why I love you guys.

Reaching the middle east isnt really the point though.
We wont get ISIS to put down their arms because of a green meme frog.
In my opinion, this is more of a ploy to discourage people from the west to join the IS and to undermine their media operations and internet presence in the west.

Seems like you belong in an isis brothel. Grow a pair.

Molynjew is retarded. Firstly, few here speak Arabic. Even if any did, who wants to start a fake ISIS sock on twatter and end up with 25 years from ZOG?

Despite of their raging gay hatred, muslim countries are actually closeted as fuck and rife with pederasty.

vimeo.com/11352212

In this documentary afghanis casually admit to raping little boys. "I was horny, what could I do?" (aka sexual emergency)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

"In 2011, an Afghan mother in the Konduz province reported that her 12-year-old son had been chained to a bed and raped for two weeks by an Afghan Local Police (ALP) commander Abdul Rahman. When confronted, Rahman laughed and confessed. He was subsequently severely beaten by two US Special Forces soldiers and physically thrown off the base"

armytimes.com/story/military/2015/09/30/defenders-mount-support-ousted-green-beret-charles-martland/72996486/

نكاح الغلمان ليس كاللواط، مادام الغلام امرد و حسن الوجه فلا بأس"
ابو بكر البغدادي، سوريا 2017

Nice project chanology, nucucks.

>inb4 future history books will be full of memes
>your grand kids will come to you for help
I know right?

ya gma3a ana h7tag tor aw 7aga wla eh?
i have now,what's next? i can help but want to know about safety

How would we know wether of Egypt gives a shit about western memes?

Make sure you study, I didn't study as much when the elections were going around and I got two Cs which I didn't like.

we should make our own fake islamic extremist group and try to pull isis memebers to us

TO BE BELIEVABLE:

Make it seek like ISIS is trying to gain legitimacy with the rest of the world as a sovereign nation by showing "tolerance" for "minorities", starting with homosexuals

If you're actually in Egypt and not a proxy fag, you already know how al-Sisi handles Islamists. The defense of "it was just a prank bro" won't work as you are getting your balls shocked and raped by specially trained dogs, which they reported have just for that purpose.

How exactly would that work?

How we should approach to the lbgt faggots in order to have them spreading the cancer, but without raising so many flags? Is it possible that, on this respect, we can unite forces with /lbgt/?

i have a folder with rare pepes and fedoras from tokyo ghoul,doesn't that count?
ill don't worry senpai,thx for caring

/dvg/- Official Deus Vult General

Story so far:
Sup Forums tricks the msm into believing Pissgate is real
Stefan Molyneux Challenges Sup Forums to takedown ISIS
A dubbs post decided to accept
A tripps confirmed our cause
A quadds confirmed that we are going to war
Molyneux sees that we accept his challenge, thus confirming he’s one of us
Sup Forums decided the angle will be to prove ISIS has turned homosex due to a lack of women
The fire is rising
Its been 24hrs
gizmodo.com/Sup Forums-declares-war-on-isis-1791119122
Mods pinned:
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nm981/isis_members_now_turning_to_homosexuality/
We have come up with the Final Battle Plan after a democratic vote:
We are going to paint a picture that ISIS has no women supporters left to keep as sex slave so they’ve turned to homosex

Ideas to combine with this:
-Teenagers and children of new members are forced into sex slavery at risk of death
-We make #ISisGay trending

Ideas on our strategy so far:
1.Target ISIS online presence
2. Demoralize ISIS sympathizers
3. Point out any ISIS sympathizers
4. Create believable stories involving ISIS (slander)
5. Take all that we know of conspiracies and meme them into existence

What you can do:
Bump the thread
Create twitter accounts to tweet out memes (makes sure to do so anonmyously and stay safe, do not use personal accounts)
Create memes that perpetuate the plan (#ISisGay,etc)
Spread the word (/k/, /sg/, make other threads linking to this one, etc.)
Participate and give us ideas to add onto our plan. Its always a good idea to have open options if things go sour

Remember:
1.Ignore all shills
2. Although we are at war with the Luggenpresse, we can fight a war on two fronts
3. By going to war and imploding/destroying ISIS we can expose any conspiracy theories (US Influence) to be true
4. Stay safe

We need memes and presence to be safely established.
War has been declared Sup Forums.
This will be our first international military campaign.
Will you answer the call?

Like a dating/social site thing for isis, requiring location where they live and such (which bunker they're in) so they can meet up.

:^)

>repost

my contribution

Really? Thanks user, I whipped that up in less than 15 mins, good to know I can produce something like that with such little effort.

fresh OC, tried to go for the subtle approach on this one. Would look better if I could be bothered to install helvetica tbqh

Is this possible? how many translators do we have google translate won't do

Give me pro isis things to say in arabic.

LISTEN TO THIS GUY
THIS IS GOLDEN
THE MORE SUBTLE THE BETTER
How much do you know of the Quran? There MUST be some parts about fraternal love (not gay) to make leverage to. Give us material to make this looking credible

t.Achmed

/lgbt/ loves Sup Forums for a reason, user.

Kek

>like ISIS is trying to gain legitimacy with the rest of the world
This is the polar opposite of believable.
They hate the west and they would never try to be accepted as a soverign nation.

DO THIS AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL

idk maybe we should get them to move to afghanistan or nigeria or something

use meme arrows for readability

How about we start to post on IS message boards claiming to be IS fighters that have fallen victim to gay rape?

This is subtle.
This is what shops should look like.

We will call it "Boko Harambe"

The translation of this article is coming right up

PRAISE KEK
DEUS VOLT

New ISIS AIDS article

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmsdz/hiv_rampant_in_isis_ranks/

1 share = 1 prayer

Maybe change the pic. It's a bit over the top otherwise good

Sure, if you want to be an actual victim of gay prison rape.

t.Muhammad

>when shit gets so real even muslims help us fight ISIS

We can also pretend to be IS members and provoke members of other orginisations over social media, getting the terrorist sand niggers to fight each other

>he was subsequently severely beaten
Heroes exist.

i'm not muslim kek
dude just ANY jihad verse will work
وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَهَاجَرُوا وَجَاهَدُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ آوَوا وَّنَصَرُوا أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ حَقًّا ۚ لَّهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَرِزْقٌ كَرِيمٌ (74)

works
i won't make fake accs on twitter/fb or anything,just translating and stuff,do i need proxy and shit or no?

The common layman will eat up things that make them seem "reasonable"

Lol at these niggers here thinking that some memes will discourage people from joining a terrorist force

Use Tor. Translate some of the articles already written to Arabic. Here's a start.

He's right though, it is a joke. No one here speaks Arabic. Let's say anyone here did, how long do you think the FEDs would give you for that kind of thing? Would have to spoof into ISIS territory from US, no matter how good your OPSEC, ZOG would still get you and you'd have no viable excuse.

Looks good

>pretend to be IS members
What did i just say?
GAY
PRISON
RAPE

What makes you think i would know any jihad verses?

>Lauren Sad-Millhouse
Fucking kek

"Why more and more LGBT turn their support to IS"

"Is the media lying to us about how "intolerant" ISIS is? I, (some faggot's name), interviewed several jihadits to find the truth"

I've read A LOT of articles from gay magazines, you have to sound crazy but not so much.

And what is your country doing to better itself at the moment?

genius... praise kek

>he doesnt know any jihad verses
faggot

>Hey guys, sorry for killing you infidels and stuff, we just found this website called tumblr and i learned that i was actually a nonbinary demiqueer muhammadkin all along
>i think we should stop the hate and accept ath homosexuality is just as normal as heterosexuality
Not even the dumbest cuck would be believe this.

This our angle

REMINDER
OUR MOVEMENT IS GAINING NOTORIETY
LEFTIST SHILLS WILL CALL IT ISLAMIPHOBIC
THEY ARE ISIS SYMPATHIZERS AND ARE CONSIDERED FAIR GAME

Wtf are you on about. Schizos belong in /x/

SPREAD THIS AROUND

NEW ARTICLE

My fear is that this backfires at us. I know some people of Sup Forums post on /lbgt/, but i just don't know the community. It would be an asset to have them. Besides, fighting ISIS is fighting for them...

mate, if you live there you know the security apparatus better than I do. I haven't been to Egypt since the Revolution, but given the pressure on him from the US and Israel to crack down on the Brotherhood...if you are on the ground there, assess the risk. Do they bust people for such things that you hear over typo social media?

Are you a Coptic?

Um guys... CONFIRMED. AGAIN. This is the third time my idea has gotten doubles. See:

→ # (You)
→ # (You)

I think we should listen!

>he knows jihad verses.
Faggot sandnigger

Updating

THIS THIS
I'll upload it in a while.

Find a balance between memes clubs and school. I have days where I never turn on Sup Forums because it memes I will go none stop memeing.
This I didn't turn in a paper because of the election and post election celebrations.

If anything this will energize those goat fuckers

Very nice work

If you don't know these acronyms, you belong back where you came from...

Need to get the "News" out to normies?
Dont have a big following on twitter?
Follow me, ill folow you.