Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for BuzzFeed News and I am writing a story about the site...

Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for BuzzFeed News and I am writing a story about the site, and more specifically about Donald trump. I have a few questions to ask.

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election?

3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?

Thanks for your input, my story should be published Thursday next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post badge with timestamp, faggot.

nice bait

>buzzfedd
>writer

lol fake

>hello Sup Forums

Post disregarded

Badge and face in selfie with timestamp pls. Tits optional.

Life is prophecy.

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?
fuck that frog, they idolize it because this is a terrible board of shitposting, racism, nothing substantive
>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election?
yes, obviously
>3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".
some stupid shit that retards post whenever Trump does something stupid
>4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?
no he should kill himself

You're a pile of garbage! Sad!

>BuzzFeed
>News
fake

sage

YOU'LL NEVER WRITE FOR THE NEW YORKER, JOE!

The frog is our diety. Just because Hillary Cuntin said it was racist doesnt make it so

PRAISE KEK

A shitposter masking themselves as a shitposter

wew

This is the third one of these threads i saw today. Try harder fagget.

Fake news

>classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?
b8 aside, didn't they walk back on this a little bit? saying something about context?

Look close at this one.

The ADL says that symbols are "all about context."

So Pepe is only a hate symbol whenever they want him to be

>dissing Kek

GTFO HEATHEN!!!

Sam Hyde is finished.

>coming to Sup Forums for credible information.

bretty convenient
nice numbers.

1. you're gay
2. you're gay
3. buzzfeed will be sued to bankruptcy
4. you're not a real news site

post time stamp in buzzfeed ofice

if you like suppressing comedians for their beliefs, yeah sure you fucking shill

sam's not going anywhere and you're a fucking idiot

>Meme magic

>buzzfeed
>news
That's the biggest oxymoron I've ever heard

Don't be rude. No, I'm not going to give you a question. I'm not going to give you a question.
You are FAKE NEWS. Buzzfeed is a failing pile of garbage.

Post badge and timestamp.

the only thing we agree on is that you're a faggot and you need to kill yourself ASAP
SAGE

Bait

faggot

> why do you blah blah
Sup Forums is not 1 person
>do you agree that blah blah blah
Sup Forums is not 1 person
>what is meme magic
a jewish conspiracy
>should donald trump be blah blah blah
you should play journalist elsewhere, try reddit.

Hi, buzzfeed.

You shit on Straight White Males all the time, turn our women against us, promote institutionalized discrimination against us, and now you beg us for any info you can use to trash us further? Fuck you.

>falling for this

This is pasta and it gets reposted every day but not always claiming the same dinomedia outlet.

Why is this trolling allowed? How is OP Pol related?

Mods please remove OP's post for low level trolling.

Go back too Canada, faggot.

Stale copypasta. Sage

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

Its My God Stop calling him hate

>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election?

No, The only outside forces that had an impact was the NWO Banking Jews that need to be gassed. Trump should have won by even more % points.

>3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

Holy war vs the sub humans using the magic of are lord kek

>4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?

He can put you in a gas chamber for all I care. The sooner the better.

he was directly quoting trump

It was a meme, you dip

oh shit , sorry

>I am a writer for BuzzFeed News
Buzzfeed badge with timestamp or quit roleplaying you fucking child.

Please write a story about the evil nature of the Jews and everything they have done to the world over the centuries.

Detailed Timeline: History of the Jewish War Against the World

luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html

Even If you were a writer for the New York Times your retarded ass means nothing to me, you waste your and our time while we all know the real buzzfeed would just take snippets of what's being said or even forge evidence to support their skewed idealogical driven biases.

Oh, you're in for a treat.

if this is actually buzzfeed , which i doubt , please consider killing yourself seriously , also how can you post a picture with buzzfeednews ? buzzfeed is not news , its fucking garabge piece of shit , this is not your place scum , get the fuck outta here with your bullshit you cuck , trump will eradicate your ass

Lmao your company is going to get sued into oblivion by the President himself. This is going to be a great 8 years. Tell your kind to start filing for unemployment because you dumb kikes will be on the streets soon.

actually no , average human lifespan is lower than 78 , which means trump is probably gonna die , also i dont think he will be elected 2 terms , i very much doubt that

I'm sorry but i couldn't see any proof so i will just sage good bye

Screen capping for future reference.

F U C K O F F F A G G O T
>Are the same questions of the Jewish reporter of msnbc

r8 b8 m8
timestamp or gtfo

Fuck you buzzfeed, you dumb motherfucker

Does it matter we won and I shit better stories that buzz feed writes

lurk more faggot.

If it's fake, good shitpost.

If it's real, the only people I've ever known to read and watch Buzzfeed aren't very bright. They're dumb fucks. You are the worst """"news"""" outlet to ever grace the earth, holy shit where do you begin

Good bait.

1. The ADL doesn't define morality and they don't understand the context of pepe.

2. I'm not sure. The CIA has lied for personal gain before (WMDs in iraq) so there is no reason to think they wouldn't do it again. Also there is a difference between the DNC hacks (which may have been Russian) and the DNC leaks (which certainly weren't) which also contained a wealth of damning information. And finally facts are still facts even if they are discovered by Russians

And yes the DNC hacks effected the election

3. Meme magic is the basically the idea that spreading memes can subtly affect events in real life by basically "implanting" the idea in people's heads. If it's something you actually are interested in learning about instead of having sperglords make dumb jokes, read the Wikipedia article on "memetics"

4. No, I supported him for president but I'll still call him on shit that he does wrong, I also hate his cabinet picks and have wrote my Congress people asking them to vote against Tillerson and Sessions.

God Damn I hate all the faggots who use this site.
How the fuck do you retards fall for the same shit every fucking day.
I really believe most of you are more retarded then all of the special Olympics contestants.

>But we know it's bait and a shitpost
Bullshit or you're just fucking retarded.

EBIN

And the truth comes from kek