Mr President-elect, that's not appropriate!

>Mr President-elect, that's not appropriate!

I was legitimately seething.

The nerve of these vermin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHol4--tC3s
huffingtonpost.com/entry/history-wont-forget-how-barack-obama-was-treated_us_585d7c72e4b0aee9ce8c1625
cnn.com/2017/01/12/politics/joe-biden-donald-trump-intelligence-report/index.html
pbs.twimg.com/media/CwoJKs8VEAAdtAv.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump was really rude. The reporter was trying to ask a question and Trump kept shouting him down.

Good. Fake news niggers get fucked.

there's like 100 reporters to choose from

CNN literally thinks they are the most important

after years of Obama shitting on fox news in public

>Trump was really rude.

>SIR
>SIR
>MR PRESIDENT-ELECT
>CAN I ASK A QUESTION

>no, I -

>MR PRESIDENT-ELECT LET ME ASK
>SINCE, SINCE YOU
>SIR
>SIR

always post the DAMN LINK YOU MASSIVE UBERFAGGET

Find it yourself you fucking jungle nigger.

Go to YouTube and type 'trump fake news,' fucking idiot.

Is it tough to talk to other people with so much of Trump's cum in your mouth all the time?

Kys

You fucking asshole, that's FREEDOM of the PRESS, you dumb shit.

It's in your own constitution.

Fucking Trump drones are the absolute garbage. I fucking swear man. Fuck you.

> Read stupid shit

Of course it's a fucking leaf, of course.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I never whined about 'MUH FREEDOM OF PRESS,' fuck you and fuck your strawman you gibbering retard.

I was referring to Acosta acting like a fucking child, screaming like a little girl when Trump wouldn't take a question from a news organisation that proliferates FAKE NEWS.

Now fuck out of here nigger, and take your ebin strawman picture with you.

> search for "trump fake news"
>get first link as
youtube.com/watch?v=cHol4--tC3s
>tfw you were actually helpful by even trying to be a cheeky little cunt
Thanks ahmed, have a nice day :3

lol

Fuck I should've noticed.

I'll be more careful next time.

>Trump gets to decide what is real and what is fake

top kek m8

it's almost like the internet has been slowly designed to instantly shit out the most trending content on command

MR PRESIDENT-ELECT WE HAVE A PROBLEM
MR PRESIDENT-ELECT WE HAVE A PROBLEM

>Reporter acts like an impatient third grader who just haaaas to have his question answered first
>Trump tells him off
>B-b-but you can't do that, that's mean
>M-muh freedom of the Press

No one here is saying that what the reporter was doing is illegal, you fucking Leaf. We're saying that Trump was in the the right to tell him stop acting little shit.

The President still has and always had the right to not answer any questions the press ask. I don't think you know what freedom of the press really means

he's going to be president, i'd say that gives him more right than anyone else, as he speaks for the whole country

Fuck you, idiot.

Democrat here.

I love the smack down Trump gave CNN. If he keeps it up, I'll vote for him in 2020 easily.

No one said this, fuck you and fuck your strawman.

Don't blame Trump; Obama is the one who passed the Anti-propaganda act that lets the sitting administration determine what is and isn't "fake" news to silence and counteract. He just didn't realize his chimp ass was gonna be out 2 months after he passed it and leave that privilege to Trump.

Huh, I wonder where people learned to disrespect the office of the U.S. President...

huffingtonpost.com/entry/history-wont-forget-how-barack-obama-was-treated_us_585d7c72e4b0aee9ce8c1625

dont you have your own country to worry about

>seething
cuckter

Freedom of the press doesn't mean the president is obligated to talk to you

It just means you can write and say anything you want

it was this guy all over again haha

Shut the fuck up you stupid leaf. My Lord I wish Trump knew about this forum, he'd cut off Canada's internet on his first day in office. You could replace all the leafs on here with Somalians and the average IQ of the board would still go up.

this is why you will never be as based as australia
Posting a link is the least a fucker can do as this post will slide better posts.
be embarrassed that a fucking leaf has to tell you how to Sup Forums

Freedom of Press doesn't give them the freedom to make demands. They just get to write and publish what they want without the government arresting them unless it's information they agree not to spread.

Why should Trump speak with tabloids?

>Freedom of press forces you to answear their questions
kek, Trump dont have to speak to any CNN reporter if he dosnt want to.

If anyone on Sup Forums has not seen that video by now, they should not be on Sup Forums, end of story.

I'm not a r/The_Donald Drumpf cocksucker here, but I'm really tired of CNN and their constant milking of the same shit until people believe it.
Just look at that fat Jew talking over people thinking he is entitled to a question. Fuck him. He chose some other lady and that guy was interrupting, with an attitude of "Oh you attacked my news channel so you have to answer now".
Rude and entitled kike.

>leaf

I wanna apologize on behalf of my country. I know it's gonna suck dick being neighbors with us for the next 4 years with this orange retard in charge, but just know that he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. Most of us think he's a total cunt and can't wait for him to go away. It's just this board that has a constant boner for Trump.

Normally I would be worried of trump calling out and squelching the press
Just happy hes not doing it to the press.

Nice post, Justin.

You want rude? K.

THREE MILLION MORE VOTES!

Nothing will EVER change the FACT that a majority voted for HRC, and it's only by the grace of 100K redneck votes in three different states that Donald Dumbfuck is getting sworn in.

He will never be legitimate.

He will never be loved.

He will never be obeyed.

No racist Trump.

No KKK.

No fascist USA.

Don't worry Ahmed/Jorge, you won't have to live here much longer. We'll be sending you back to your shithole of origin very soon, in a bodybag if necessary. (:

says the cuck who doesn't know how the internet works. You do realize that 90% of leafs in the last 6 months lived in california and were paid for by brock, yeah?

Freedom of press protects their right to ask questions, but he is in no way forced to answer them

Freedom of speech means you DON'T have to answer a question. The only time a person is required to answer questions (and truthfully) is when under oath in a court of law.

My thoughts exactly.

Trump is clearly not perfect, but the press are acting so blatantly hypocritical it's impossible not to loathe them.

I honestly think some of those in charge of these networks should be jailed, given that they clearly have ZERO concern for the truth. That doesn't mean I want Trumpbabbies in their place, I want someone who will actually give an accurate representation of events, instead of inserting 'Trump is a poohead xD' in every fucking article.

freedom of the press doesn't mean what youre
implying it means you're either trolling or a retard

I thought it was brilliant!

Go Trump show em who's boss, these gutterswipes only wanna speak on the lowest of the low of matters.

Good thing I was born here, I think I'm safe! Not an Ahmed or Jorge either, so don't all worried about that!

that's besides the fucking point and you bloody well know it. I am so ashamed of you than I am of

A

Then you'll just be going into a body bag. No problem. That costs less tax dollars.

>triggered

Not cool dude, some of us were on duty and can't go revealing our powerlevels like that.

A

Go to bed Hillary. You're drunk

Niggerbama plays hard-ball with Fox. An even more biased outlet is being shit on, why do you have an issue with that? The question was probably utter shit anyways.

For a real treat, watch all the way to the very end of the PBS stream. You can hear the CNN guy snivelling as someone from the home CNN office is calling him out for going too far.

"Sean, Sean, he said attacking our new organization."

the point is all the threads are low grade shill bait so when you post something that is not complete timewasting bullshit, do it right.

>1 post by this user

when will people stop falling for proxy by (((((them)))))

No Pissy Trump!

No KKK

No Blackmailed USA!

Yikes, that sounds pretty harsh.

Well hey, hopefully once Trump starts fucking everything up and screwing you over directly you'll have second thoughts about sucking his chubby dick so often.

why does Milo tell you guys that VPN means you cant do a second or even third post?

its the weirdest talking point ever weirder than a fucking leaf

Oh I get it, it's a butthurt muslim episode! Welcome to Canada and salam aleikum

The hard evidence, not the opinion of individuals, determines what is real and what is fake. That's how we know that the Holocaust was a Jewish lie.

A

CNN is all butthurt that their echoing somebody else's bullshit to score a headline isn't working anymore
Here is an example of their latest damage control

cnn.com/2017/01/12/politics/joe-biden-donald-trump-intelligence-report/index.html

Basically the 'top spy' confirms that there is a report and CNN is trying to spin that to mean that it is not wrong for making a pissgate headline.

SAY THE LINE SHILL!

Bet your yarmulke as spinning at 7200rpm when writing up this post

Hollywood Liberals are trash. Reporters and actors alike.
pbs.twimg.com/media/CwoJKs8VEAAdtAv.jpg

Bullshit to pretend proxy fags arn't the epidemic they are.

I didn't know that the Constitution forced people to answer questions by reporters?

I didn't know the Constitution started with "We The Pres..."

>isnt working
>all the key facts have een confirmed inclusing blackmail, pissplay, and an FBI warrant to investigate his campaign

Strawmans are the only thing the left has now.

waaaaa don't call us fake because we make shit up!!

most people on here are shills or bots it doesnt give validity to the 1 post nonsense. everybody starts with 1.

wake up and smell the piss boys, its real news.

If Doubles Trump nukes his house.

kek wills it!

Alt Right Death Squirts save me!!!

Nothing is really confirmed because there are no proofs and it is being investigated

By the way, it isn't true and your wishful thinking will be your demise

the 1 post thing is an indicator of a possible shill

dude CNN confirmed it in writing

no not really its just one of Milo's dumb rules

Trump won by over a million discounting California where Republicans have no reason to vote. Really makes you think.

way to move the goalposts

how many piss fetishists are there in Cali?

Oh yes now CNN has the power to confirm the veracity of a story when the investigation isn't even finished and even Clapper said it was untrustable

LEAVE CNN ALONE

It was in a few shill organizations memos
never heard Milo mention anything about it and I still know about it

theres a whole bunch of details that have been confirmed independently like the fbi warrant

It really hasn't

The majority didn't vote
Hillary got like what 50,000?
Over 200,000 people didn't vote.

>mfw trump points at the dude, looks him in the eyes, and straight up says CNN is fake news.

>leaf

two separate sources so far for the FBI scandal

fatty bankrupt is a traitor youre going to have to watch him hang probably

SIR
SIR
STOP IGNORING ME SIR IM NOT FAKE NEWS
BUT SIR

>Squirts