Please don't racemix

don't fall for the asian women

being hapa really sucks

life is hell

don't do it

it's inhumane

-t.hapa

Still looks better than being half nigger.

Someone post pics of attractive hapa men for the REEEEs from OP.

What's the word on quapas?

i'm actually really attractive hapa

i have double eyelids and mostly european features with just enough east asian to appear "exotic"

it's not the genetic problem

it's the loneliness and lack of cultural self identity paired with toxic parenting that make's hapas self loathing

i'm serious, if you like asian women and are a white man i hope you die and rot in hell you pathetic piece of human trash

Just raise them not to be pussies.

Racemixing is fine. You should mix with asians, blacks, whomever. Don't listen to these racists on Sup Forums.

i'd argue halfricans are much more happy and are accepted as being black by black community

being half asian mean you are never white and also never asian

life really suck

i doubt any of you will understand but you should think about your children if you pursue such relationship

literally an abomination

hapas are all whiny pussies
pic related would look just fine if he worked out, ate well, and got good rest.

real problem is that most wmaf couples the wm is ... not masculine. So the child grows up without a strong masculine role-model, which leads to all kinds of issues that compound and fester until we end up with elliot rogers

I think the problem is that boys are usually closer to their mother than their father, at least emotionally. With hapas the mother is a soulless asian incapable of giving them the support they need.

That, and the father is usually a beta cuck.

don't worry, my child. i have been anti-yellow mixing for quite some time despite having had serious feelings for gooks at several points in my life

i work out, have a great physique, six pack slim, facially very aesthetic

wm for pursue aw are never masculine

they are always manchildren looking for a mother figure rather than a wife

it's disgusting

yep
ty

Why don't you breed with thick latinas?

Roll the dice.

I bet the chans redpill got to you

if youre picture you just need a eyelid operation and you look white, litterally chad tier

i am already mixed race piece of trash, i will not breed with white or asian, maybe i will find another hapa trash like myself

latinas are very beautiful though, and they are already mixed native/european

Uh this is Canada dumbass there aren't any latino things here

Hapas are just mentally weak half Chinese or Vietnamese or Filipinos

Hapas with Korean or Japnese parents aren't as mentally fucked up as those with Chinese or Southeast Asian parents

i already told you, i have double eyelids, i am very attractive, i do not have confidence and hate myself because of toxic childhood and am literally sociopath (cannot experience love)

it's not genetic problem, it's cultural differences and toxic combination (tiger mom+beta dad)

the reason i am posting on Sup Forums is i believe many of you are beta male and are fascinated with east asian women

east asian women who pursue white men are shunned by their people (no i am not talking about jungle asians)

i am half japanese, don't tell me you know anything about hapa disdain you are pure

How did white and asian men get to be the most cucked men on the planet? Shouldn't they be smart enough not to fall for that?

There's something about this level of self loathing that is just exquisite. If I could put cameras in your home and soak it in daily, I would.

asian men are not cucked, asian couples are probably the strongest on this earth, the problem is east asian women who pursue white men are damaged

literally nothing to do with asian men

>asian men are not cucked

they literally fuck pillows over there dude

all the half japanese I know really have a lot of weebs and weeb or asian *gasp* girls throw themselves at them. they relish jap culture more than nisei or yonsei themselves. being half japanese is a blessing than a full jap in the west

>sociopath
This fascinates me. Do you think that maybe all asians are sociopathic by nature, and that maybe you being half white put you in some middle ground? Like, where you can sense the sociopathic pull of your asian genes?

On the other hand, could also just be culture/upbringing. Either way try to make the best of it. I wish you the best.

I thank god every day for my mom's decision to be a race mixing whore and marrying my dad. I'm attractive, well adjusted, and the best part of all is that I look 100% white. Sucks to be you, OP.

There is no such thing as a woman who pursues a certain race of man. How does this even make sense?

If a guy is fit, good height, then he will find a woman regardless of his race.

Are we pretending all men are equal other than race and race is the determining factor? Quite ridiculous.

this is an interesting point, by nature asians are more ruthless race, but it is definately in conjunction with toxic pairing of parents that created so many sociopathic hapa children

most hapa i know are VERY intelligent but also very cynical and hateful people

probably a mix of nature and nurture tb.h

Do you have any sisters?

Don't Asian girls go for you ?

just tried to give you some hope sice you sounded like youre about to supreme gentleman some moose

I don't like asians they are golddiggers and ALL OF THEM have nasty meat curtain vaginas

How's it feel being a foreigner mongrel that doesn't belong and should be deported- no where - because nowhere is yours. The jew loves people like you. Blood and soil holds no concept to you....just as some people are colour blind some races are nationalist blind.

this is also true, lots of asian women and weeb women pursue me, but i am not interested because of my disdain for my asian side

i'm literally a fetish for lots of women, and because of how self aware i am i find it repulsive

all women who racemix (other than black women) are damaged

What about your parents?

At least you are not quarter indian like me man :(

I'm half Indonesian with a wm father. Father is a USMC Veteran and met my mothrt in college. Looks wise I don't have any self esteem issues but I lack a sense of belonging to a racial group. I can't stand most Indonesians due to theits behavior and I'm not white enough to blend in with my father's side.

Being hapa is shit. I'm extremely conflicted, I support ethnocentric states but I can't help but worder where I'd fit in.

you are an abomination

This. You can't frame yourself as some sort of alpha asian guy?

yes, there are many east asian women who actively pursue white european men because of their appearance, how are you this blind?

even asian relatives will tell them "you should marry white man because your children will be so beautiful" another reason why hapa children are sociopath/narcissist because they are literally objects of gratification to their parents

we did not "earn" our "beauty"

asian women pursue me a lot, but i do not find them attractive (because i hate my mother)

Half white Half hispanic here

Its fucking miserable. I am identityless. I want to work to help to preserve white culture, but I am not white. I could give a fuck about hispanic culture as it is degenerate and marxist. All of the good right wing men have been killed.

FUCK

I am literally a mixed dog.

Atleast I am attractive tho.

You look like that guy on youtube Sean Nalewani (something like that) he gives fitness advices.

Nice projection, Chang.

Meh everyone is a fetish. If you weren't you would be ugly and even that is a fetish. Rock people's expectations of you

Any man has to be a level of attractive to be relevant regarding being an object of desire for women.

A fat or skinnyfat white guy is not going to get a second look. If he is good looking he will just as any other race would.

I fail to understand what is being implied.

It goes by skin albiedo mostly

some east asian women ONLY pursue white men, regardless of income, social status, looks etc

they do it because they want white blood for their children

it's absolutely sickening

and what is the largest mixed ratio now because of online dating?

white men and asian women

it's literally an epidemic but i am a prototype and can see the future where so many children will suffer the same fate as me

Only mixes where the relationship is based on fetishism fail. Black Male White female and White Male- Asian/Hispanic female mostly.

sounds more like you are sad little faggot who never made friends.

totally makes sense if you have a tiger mom who tries to cram all the asian bullshit and a betacuck dad who doesnt bother pushing white culture.

asians will never accept a half. whites are more open to it as long as the culture is right.

At least you are not a pajeet-chink mix

I hate myself so much. But at least my indian side ain't hindu. They are Nasranis from Kerala. But I still look weird and I don't even know what I am. No girl even bother to notice me

I am not fat and I am not even short.

I married a %25 asian chick. Good stuff.

it's not even really a fetish so much, i don't think you can classify it as such, east asian women are social climbers, white men give them oppurtunities and connection to a world an asian man never could

i don't think it can be considered fetish, it's not about sexual attraction

literally an epidemic, literally tenths of a percent of marriages.

oh okay

Oh wow

Post eyes

somewhat correct, but actually i was probably the most popular kid in school, although i did not have real confidence my NPD allow me to befriend people easily,

also because i am racially ambiguous most people do not have any preconceived biases towards me

aside from my home life my childhood was actually very good

I'm probably whiter than you, Pedro. Now gtfo of my country.

>flag
checks out

i will not post myself on this imageboard, but yes i do have double eyelid with brown eye, does not look european but i do not have chinky eyes either

Wow? I expect OP to be grateful he has something. He might have a shitty family but he can fix that for his future offspring

I cannot be fixed. I look so weird.

This is why I had race mixers. They have no empathy for anything. I know plently of halfings and they are come from horrible homes. It's like the 2 worst traits of each race brought together to make a self loathing-mom hating, anti-social weirdo. No amount of "muh social interaction" can save these poor souls from a life of no identity. Majority of the white men are the typical stereotype that is common with fags with yellow fever, but the trait that stands out about them is that they are the most vocal about race purity yet they produce abominations. Asain moms are self hating, and desperately want to be white and god help that poor child if it's a boy, the mom always neglects the boy for whatever reason. The dads are usually worthless themselves and have no manly traits to pass onto their sons and thats why you have these Eliot Rodgers running around head shooting pretty college girls.

blasians seem like a happy bunch.

stop posting your fucking miss helsinki

being this self aware if i decide to have children they will not see their grandparents and will be raised properly with love and attention

looks are not so important like i have previously stated, it's more about mental issues (deeply rooted self loathing)

This is just outside of reality. How any white neet would wish that were true what is the reality? Loads of virgin threads, women hating threads and the likes.

People really believe in these sad memes.

brb i will watch tv. i hope you guys understand my message and do not fall for asian succubus

she does not love you, never will, she just wants your social status and genetics

do not racemix with asian women.

>it's the loneliness and lack of cultural self identity paired with toxic parenting that make's hapas self loathing
The fuck are you on about, m8? I was in the same boat up until this line.

Your culture is that of your host country. Be a proud Canadian and not some "misunderstood" mongrel.

>asians will never accept a half
Asian girls will, though. They're the easiest thing for a halfie.

Hapas are only fucked if they can't except their asianess
The problem is that most couples are made up of self hating asian women.

Same with half Iranian

east asian women won't go for a complete neet, i am saying some east asian women will go for a loser white guy over a nice asian because of social climbing, it is true, i don't care if you don't believe me you are simply wrong and uneducated in this matter

Halfican here. Hapas are just beta shits. You blame everyone for your problems but your beta selves.

Girls flock to you like flies if you are not lying. No one given me weird stares yet thankfully but I am so alone. Girls never seem interested in me. Not even the Indian girls in my granduncle's church though that might be more fore social reasons...

But still I look so odd and weird. I Look at the mirror and it's fine. I take a photo with the front lens of my camera, also fine. But when I use the back lens, I look so weird and ugly

This is why I hate people taking photos of me

I don't think your racial background is the problem. I think the problem comes from your height.

Do you know of any tall white Asian mix person?

your nigger brain cannot comprehend such topics. stfu

Uh he can't be a proud Canadian. He isn't European nor Native. He's a foreign element on the deportation list and nothing will change that.

>every white man who is attracted to Asians plans on having offspring
KYS

No, you just suck. Hit the gym, work on yourself, and stop bitching on a Belorussian needlepoint forum.

Yet I probably make way more money than you and have a girlfriend with a family that accepts me. I'm not begging white men on a racist website to stop breeding with people they love because I'm a pathetic failure. All hapas I've known have been complete and utter failures.

Sounds like he's half Euro to me. Also,

>Native
>proud anything
We both know natives amount to little.

This. OP is just a beta gook. Get off Sup Forums and talk to people

I'm sick of hearing about your fucking 'problems' hapas.

Try being a south asian muslim who grew up in the west. I don't belong with my people, I don't belong with muslims and I don't belong with white people. And thanks to my shit ass religion and parents being in the back of my mind, I never learned jack shit about girls while growing up.

I'm destined to be literally forever alone on all fronts.

Fuck you.

How do you feel about the reffos shitting up Germany?

You are with that kinda mentality. I'm sure most of this shit is in your mind.

I have unironically thought to myself "what if I had a son?" When thinking about dating Asian girls and I just can't

Maybe it's my traditionalist view of what makes a man a man, but hapas cannot be men and I would never inflict that in my son

I do that. But I cannot shake the fact that I might look ugly

When I take photos of myself, it looks fine as long as I don't use back lens

If others do, I look ugly. I blame my parents for not knowing the consequence of racemixing. Had they not do it, I would look way better than I do now

It turns out they don't have to be insecure in where they are like all of these foreigners and even Europeans to an extent are.

It's a meme as far as I can tell. Then again I don't live in Berlin so I can't really speak on it.

>she does not love you, never will, she just wants your social status and genetics

this is true for all women.

>tfw hapa
>6'3", 7" benis, muscular, >3 SD IQ
breddy gud

but yeah, I wouldn't recommend racemixing, chances are too high to sire some elliot rodger beta when the kid has bad luck. With that said, my children will probably have blue eyes again seeing as I identify with my white side rather than my asian side.

Toxic false memes.

amwf or wmaf? what ethnicity?

wmaf, half chink half west slav

How insecure are you race mixed things? " I identify with my ? side "

Can you just deport yourselves and safe us the cruel task? Why should your individual continue to exist at the behest of the sanctity of the racial community?

I doubt it dude. There's some ugly ass pure breeds and I mean UGLY. I don't think you being mixed race has anything to do with it it's more a lack of confidence. Something my mom told me is women can sense betaness and self loathing and it makes them see you as a dying animal. I think a lot of men's problems are in fear of failure. That's what it was for me.

This

They just need good fucking parents. You can bitch all you want, but saying that all hapa's are forever doomed to feel horrible is ignorance.

>current year
>not realizing that blasian is the superior racemix

wm + af is just a beta white male that couldn't get a white woman and an asian woman that hates asians