Fat Americans

What's the cause of obesity in America?

Is it American commercials?
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ7rIxrlwcQ

Super-fattening and high-sugar foods being super cheap and easy to obtain, I imagine, especially in comparison of healthy alternatives.

Towns are more spread out and you cant walk anywhere like you can in a city or europe. Cars are necessary or else it would take hours to get anywhere

Lol who cares if your happy

TV

Unhealthy foods we shouldn't eat regularly but eat anyways because we can. I do it alot too but I'm trying to maintain self control.

The phrase "freedom ain't free" is completely true. People here lack discipline and are slaves to their own material whims. It's gonna take a serious solution to wake the fatasses up, whether it be a food shortage, lardocaust, or what be it.

Corn syrup and sitting on our asses

These.

> FOOD SHORTAGE

this is most likely. and most the fats will starve to death if it gets bad enough to necessitate living off the land,bushcraft/combat skills will be the new currency in a world that broke down

Lol what if we inject corn syrup into our asses

i like that commercial desu

High fructose corn syrup (in everything).
Add that with other various synthetic additives: BHA, BHT, MSG, Sodium Nitrate, Sodium benzoate that cause hormonal disruption and cancer.

sugar in fucking everything and the sugar lobbies who controlled the FDA at the time basically let it slide, saying it wasn't a harmful substance

Makes a change from semen.

whats wrong with semen? its 100% organic

people are lazy/don't move around as much and eat a lot of food.

xenestrogens

Government subsidizes ingredients for unhealthy food.

Corn syrup + sugar

Larger portions, parents having bad habits they teach their kids, too much meat in the diet, lack of walking, long working hours

>Protein world.
10/10.

Subsidized corn

plz tell me thats not real

Too much meat. There are no morbidly obese vegetarians.