Heritage thread?

also i know i'm not white fuck off i have enough cultural confusion already

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/373522-syria-army-base-bombed-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

template

Post skin bruh

What am I?

this is even with warm lighting. i'm pale as shit and can't really tan up at all, so i got lucky and can pass as white. lefties hate me until i tell them i'm half-iranian and then suddenly i lose my "white privilege"

oh god i didn't mean for it to be 2 mb i'm so sorry

Hairy as fuck of course, that's what you get. What's your eye color?

Don't worry, we don't have data limits here

Really sucks that so much history was destroyed by that war.

West or east Frisian?

my eyes look like pic related, hazel. weird mix of green, brown, and blue.

or like this

ué?

You need a black dick inside of you.

east frisian, but my grandfather told me before his part of the family lived in eastfriesland (right on the border) their ancestors lived in utrecht, apparently they fled there from somewhere in northern germany after hunting on the land of some duke or something like that. later they came back, but we still have a dutch surname

yes, but the half were the records were destroyed were mostly workers in silesia/saxony, the records we still have are only the ones from the east prussian part, some local nobility, according to my grandmother even related to the russian czars, very far relatives of course
also, some relative of my grandmother just vanished during ww2, nobody knows what happened to him

It's a meme you dip

i...i don't know what you're implying but i'm gonna decline your offer
a racial miracle

3/4 pizza 1/4 Braughtworst

Luigi Fritzl... I....

You cant just deny a bbc like this whitey boi

I know that feel, mixed-bro, I know that feel.

I SUMMON

THE MICHIGAN FAGGOT WHO POSTS HIS IRIS

APPEAR!!!

Tfw only Norwegians since 1700s

too late

WHAT AM I

American or Italian-German if you want to be specific

I'm sorry about the Polish ancestry, user.

american

Am I kebab?

iranian americans aren't allowed to hold high office in the united states because (((they))) say we're sleeper agents. the highest we've gotten is assistant-secretary of a federal department in the executive branch. shoulda seen the backlash when CNN hired that persian woman

i'm not iranian either; iran arrests dual-nationals and keeps them locked up for usually between 3-5 years

>I'm sorry about the Polish ancestry, user.
Passed down more stories than anyone else.

congratulations, you're cenk uyghur

cousin... you have violence in your blood... respect

>i'm not white
top kek, did jidf make you think you're not white?

you can always become a german, you know

no, mostly my brown-ass cousins/aunts made me think i'm not white. although my dad is strangely pale so i suspect he might have more blood from the caucasus than he realizes. we're all have genetic testing kits arriving in the mail.

>tfw i might live to see the day that germany is in a worse state than iran

even your brown ass relatives have caucasoid skull retard.
>he thinks race is just skin color
you and Sup Forums are both retarded. learn2race

rt.com/news/373522-syria-army-base-bombed-israel/
Well boys, looks like the Israeli kikes are pretty pissed that their well funded Syrian Rebels have been kicked out of Aleppo.

good

Half Persian isn't particularly bad. Keep in mind that most Yanks have coon blood.

Please r8 me my fellow m8s

imagine how i feel

tbqh I always saw Zetterberg as looking more central European

My mother was a patty and my father was a pizza bagel.
Whats it like being 3/4 anglo and 1/4 poo? Any big cultural differences between your Dad's Father and Mother? What's your skintone?

do jews count as white by the Caucasoid-Mongoloid-Negroid model? i refuse to use a standard that lets jews be white. i would rather be non-white than let jews be white

the jewish race is semitic, but most "jews" of today have nothing to do with the jews of old times. they are mostly polish of origin

BASED.

the Canadian part is too vague

It's french Canadian

I was adopted at birth so I had to track down what little info I had

>heritage of violent autism
top kek. human trash.

i love alcohol

says the german

I'm no kanker mof mate. When the kanker mof came here, we just handed them our jews and they left. We also punished all women who slept with kanker moffen, publically.

My ancestors are Sikh Peasants and I am bro tier. plus i am canadian so bro tier too right guys? I am a Bro Tier Leaf, r-r-ight guys?

wish i knew more about my ancestry

Hey again, user.

>I am bro tier
you are stinky pedo tier. your forced meme doesn't stick

my telephone isnt working, what do?

>tfw I never knew one of my grandfathers and only until I was 10

stfu trash

i respect your art additions and wow you really do have the drinking genes
isn't the guy that sings Tunak Tunak Tun sikh?

>tfw chilean
>tfw all of my family is chilean and uninteresting and the sole reason I'm white its because my greatgrandfather from the mother side was german

i'm a southeast brazilian, so i'm everything

POO

Also you have to go back.

Ive pumped my seed in to quite a few 2nd gen qt Persian girls. Theres tons where I live

if you're from santiago you might even have some canis familiaris origin

kek. friendly.

>Born in India to English parents
>to English parents

You didn't read that bit did you?

My dad's mum's dad was a white Englishman. He went out to India to work in the British Raj. Keeping an eye on all the poos.

That's why my grandma was born out there. She's white. They're all white. Pure white Anglo genes my friend.

oh no a talking leaf

Also cool that your dad is a good father, my dad's a cunt

And also you should learn how to spell "military"

Can't be bothered to color in skin, but almost everyone has tan skin. My grandma from dad's side, mom, dad, and I have light skin. As a result nobody thinks I'm Thai. Everyone says I look either Korean, Chinese, or Japanese. Makes me wonder where some of my more distant ancestors come from.

what was even the point in making one of these charts you stupid paki
woah you great-grandfather had a blue turban instead of being bald?
>sicks
>bro-tier
holy shet fuck outta here

i have never met a persian girl that i was attracted to. they're all yuppy degenerates, all with fake noses as pounds of makeup. the stark contrast between our skin tones always makes me feel uncomfortable too, they're usually very dark and i'm very pale.

do they have genetic ethnicity testing in thailand? might be pretty interesting. my family and i just sent in our samples. i already know my grandma's results, apparently she's 97-99% european

No Briton should ever forget how a few thousand White British soldiers subjugated hundreds of millions of poos in loos. Your great-grandfather was one of those heroes. It will always be a testimony to the strength of Britain and the pathetic-ness of India.

Remember that the next time some Pajeet poo in loo tells you about his streetshitting country's supposed rise to superpooper.

You have to go back paco

>ginger with man-bun
>producer for edm
hey user you a faggot too?

im a faggot who makes bank desu

>tfw DNA test says I'm 5.7% Iberian

Does this mean I still have wypipo privdlidge

You have to go back!

Mestizos and Latin Americans look nothing like Spaniards, so yes you're wypipo

FUCK YOU OUR FLAG IS DIFFERENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO FUCK YOU I'M NOT MEXICAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOTH OF MY PARENTS ARE US CITIZENS REEEEEEEEE

Funny how jews still blame the Dutch for that when it was (((Asscher))) and (((Cohen))) who sold out their own and put them all on the list to be sent away

same for slavery.
>the dutch were the major party selling and shipping africans to the USA
yes, but it was Dutch jews.

I'm 3/16th Calabrian, 3/16th Northern Italian, 1/2 Norwegian, 1/8th Irish.

My last name is Italian as fuck, but my wife is Chinese.

Find a flaw.

your children will likely be confused to the point of misery like me

rate plz

10 FEET HIGHER

Are you related to Dylan Roof?

fuck saudi arabia

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Caliphate of Germany

>ftfy you racist bigot