Anyone listening to "John", "spokesman for Sup Forums" on Savage?

Anyone listening to "John", "spokesman for Sup Forums" on Savage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IrfKjVmE5Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2BAuZaOiFnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That was so fucking funny, I just came on because I just heard it.

I can almost guarantee this guy has a ponytail

LOL; Greatest troll ever

Anyone have a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=5IrfKjVmE5Y

I used to when I had long hair and worked in fast food. Factcheckers give this a mostly false.

Lol. Id still bet money

There's gonna be millions of people heading to pol now. Dude just plugged the link to pol on the 4th biggest radio audience in the usa

skip to 17:30

>spokesman
W-we have one?

Yeah his name is John and in a word? yes. We could hack anyone.

fucking hell , John sounds stoned

im hacking u right now m8, unlucky

>mfw faggots don't shut up about Sup Forums outside Sup Forums
This.

So everybody redirect to Sup Forums. Fuck those people up real good

Start covering Sup Forums with /b propaganda, lets send them their way.

SAVAGE

First rule, asshole

Hey wait I just got done listening. He spilled the sketti a couple times but that was pretty big. We might get rocked because of this. I think we already are.

Rush Limbaugh name dropped Sup Forums yesterday as well.

That was also sweet of Savage to equate Sup Forums to the modern anti communism movement.

He said samisad? Am I even hearing that right?

wat the fug

STOP TRUSTING JEWS

>Savage Nation
his real name is Michael Whiner
>Whiner Nation
like pottery

a Jew that a phd in holistic medicine from UC Berkley

Jews can do anything

*overplayed Metallica riff*

AND NOW, WINNER OF THE NATIONAL RADIO HALL OF FAME AWARD: MICHAEL WEIN- uhh.. SAVAGE

"You're listening to the Savage Nation, winner of the National Radio Hall of Fame Award. I don't even know where to start. This preside- you know what, I'm not even going to call him a president. He doesn't deserve that title. I'll call him 'humpty dumpty'. So today, humpty dumpty walks into the UN, okay? Humpty dumpty walks into the UN. Can you believe that? He has the CHUTZPAH to waltz I'm there and turn our back on our greatest ally Israel. Humpty Hussein Dumpty turned his back ON OUR GREATEST ALLY IN OUR NATION'S HISTORY. Unbelievable. He's the kind of guy who puts pesto on his fettuccine. This makes me SICK. You here me?! Humpty dumpty can't even eat pasta right. I don't even wanna talk about it. But I have to. Because nobody else will talk about this. That's why I won the National Radio Hall of Fame Award. But I don't care that I won the National Radio Hall of Fame Award. I don't care. I'm doing this for our country. Let's go take some calls... Jim, you're on the Savage Nation"
>"Good afternoon Dr. Savage, I just wanted to tell you it's a huge honor to-"
"MAKE YOUR POINT! YOU THINK I'VE GOT ALL DAY? WHO THE HELL LET THIS GUY THROUGH"
>"I'm s-sorry Dr. Savage, I just wanted to ask your thoughts on the Trump transitio-"
"WHAT? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS HOOLIGAN IS SAYING?! YOU'RE LIKE NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD"
>"No Dr. Savage I just-"
"Get him off the call. Sheesh how do we let the guys through. Unbelievable. You see, that idiot we just heard is the biggest reason why you need to buy two copies of Scorched Earth. You're not gonna read it. You don't need to. You're already know everything in it. You're intelligent. But you need to get two copies and give it to two idiots like the moron you just heard and MAYBE we can fix this country. Maybe. But I don't think so. My head hurts, I need a break."

JOIN THE SAVAGE NATION

Join the Savage Nation - 8554007272

SAVAGE

My dad listens to this guy on the radio in his car he seems pretty red pilled

I've been thinking about this for a few hours. I think John did the smart thing, purposefully or not.
We cemented the pissgate fake news on Savage's show, to millions of people.

STOP
TRUSTING
JEWS

>this will make Sup Forums flooded
Don't worry savage and rush both have the biggest radio demographics but the majority listeners of talk radio are old people. They don't understand computers

STOP
JUMPING
BORDERS

>"Put some music on"
>10 seconds of music
>"Alright, shut it off, it's giving me a headache. "

God damn it I love it when some shithead calls in and gets BTFO!

He's extremely hit and miss. He's fantastic on Islam, Russia, and BLM.

But he can be a fucking cuck sometimes
>"I'm a sexual libertarian!"
>"MLK SAID ANYONE AGAINST ISRAEL IS AN ANTISEMITIC NAZI SO IT'S TRUE"

>MLK SAID

mlk was paid dolla dolla bill by communists to continue his protests

that was fucking great

lol you're making me miss when he was on my local radio station in the evenings and I had no idea what he was on about and he'd start shouting

AND HERE IT IS UP DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN AT FIVE AM IN THE MORNING ON JOHN'S BUTT MACHINE WHO PUTS THIS FILTH ON TV?!

Try calling in and telling that to Michael (((Weiner)))

Oh shit the (((/pol))) was named!

Now Hiro is gunna get shekels from some 40 50 plus suburbanites comming on here.....

2bh, Rush dropped "4channel" every other time, he used Sup Forums correctly once.

spot on

Fucking Japan lmao

Lost it at JOIN THE SAVAGE NATION

>t. weeb engrish teacher

Savage is a uber douchebag. Anyone who listens to a word he has to say is a total moron.

He plugged pol like this is some kind of fucking clubhouse. Normies are going to show up and find out it's like 80% straight up junior stormfront.

lol

>people don't realize it's enemies of Sup Forums that want this place shut down that are claiming credit for pissgate

Dude could have went legend and fucking blew it. When Savage asked if we liked him, he could have said "Oh yeah, you're a big guy for us". There had to be able to slip in some shit about how we passed the info to Rick Wilson's wife's son , or stressing the importance of not relaxing around Black-ops CIA disinfo. Maybe a Ben Garrison or Kek reference

Best of all, I'd have worked in a CNN reference saying they should put fake news in parenthesis after CNN, liars in parenthesis, and garbage in parenthesis.

>"Basically, Dr. Savage, just have three sets of parenthesis around CNN to let everyone know what they're about"

This attention whore who probably showed up here around the election not only did us no favors by bringing more newfaggotly here (Savage has a huge audience; number one in streaming for years running now), but he wasn't even fucking funny. Good job calling from a fucking Obamaphone too, jerkoff. That was embarrassing.

This could have been classic and gone down in the annals of Sup Forums history. Instead it was just some boring, unfunny redditfugee larpng as one of us. Golden opportunity wasted. Bummer

Hi, John here. I'm actually in the bar now with Savage and his special forces friends. AMA.

I like Levin. Yes he's a merchant, but he's a good merchant.

>I like Levin

>muh russian conspiracy
>muh cold war

Levin is obnoxious. He's more worried about his neocon fanbase than fighting the globalists.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2BAuZaOiFnM

Say what you want, but his Bernie impersonation is fucking hilarious.

rules 1/2 you dumb motherfuckers, at this point it dont matter but all the newfaggotry goes back to these broken rules.

is this trsprudence?

>muh sekret klub

So why the hell did we send info to this jew in the first place? Aren't we supposed to be in the dark about our information? Fucking great...

>in the dark
>on 4/pol/

WE WUZ LEGION N SHEEIT

What is the first fucking rule of Sup Forums?
Don't talk about Sup Forums.

>HE TOLD THEM TO COME HERE
>HE GAVE THEM THE LINK

Yup....fucking guy deleated his account. Last post was I called my lawyer

Levin is such a Reagan dicksucker it's insufferable.

Also he hates anyone who doesn't literally suck israeli dick.

>implying the "Savage Nation" which is comprised mainly of 60 year olds ranting in a Fox News Facebook comment section about OBUMMER will even be able to find out how to come here let alone post anything

this is geat

>majority listeners of talk radio are old people

Not true. Many younger people listen from podcasts, streams, etc. If you are a regular listener you will hear that most of the callers are mid 20s to 40s. Which is the prime age of working adults... the people who matter.

>listening to a kike

paint the target schmendrick

kek wills

>WE
>WAZ
>UNDERGROUND RAILROAD OF TRUTH
>AN
>SHEEEEIT

In case you guys do not know who Rick Wilson is he was the first person to have been documented called cuck conservative. He at one point called for chan a bunch of virgans who masterbiat to anime. Then it came out his grandson was black and it also came out his son was into golden showers. This is why the report talked about why trump loved his anime and they used the golden showesr. there is a really good archive floating out there where you can see the user who sent it to Rick talking about how he rewrote what Rick had said with a spy spin.

Don't forget him plugging his new book every 2 minutes

John is CIA and wants to discredit one of the last havens of peace on the internet

>Also he hates anyone who doesn't literally suck israeli dick.
I've only really noticed the fetish talk radio has for Israel since 11/9.

>or maybe New York Times

Kek