That anon5/knowledge bomb guy is a psyop, and he has a group of people with him, some posing as believers/curious anons...

That anon5/knowledge bomb guy is a psyop, and he has a group of people with him, some posing as believers/curious anons, others as detractors who post obvious b8 to make it look more legit.
Nothing he has posted has led to anything useful, and only serves to divide people over stupid things, discredit this place as a whole, and get anons wasting their time researching retarded shit.
Notice how when someone asks for proof he just gives more unfounded claims and then refers them to his older posts?
Good way to expose them to more nonsense as they are led to more of his claims and half-truths.
They're trying to make him an established part of this board so newfags will flock to him, thinking they're getting good info.

He lures people in with things that are for the most part true, and then once they've bitten he adds a load of bullshit into the mix.
Some examples of his unfounded claims here:
>the term 'dinosaur' is a psyop
>impossibly huge monsters once roamed the planet
>Amy Schumer sucked off Bill Clinton
>women have a 'tracking pheromone', and implied that men can smell them from thousands of miles away
>HR Giger was killed because his art was apparently based on some classified project involving genetically engineered humans
>elites are still trying to build bunkers to escape potential cosmic/man-made disasters, even though the secret space program and military-grade bunkers for 'VIPs' are well-known to anyone who researches conspiracy stuff
>Kim Kardashian was raped by ISIS
>an American senator, John McCain, molested his daughter
No solid sources, no evidence, just claim after claim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no fucking shit

it's a bot thread

You seem to miss the point

Larping is a game and games are essential for children and grown ups alike

They do you good if you're not a faggot, like with all games

Get in here

didn't knew where belgium was.
Technically we're not a country but come on? brussels is the center of europe
Idd

Just keep trolling him till he leaves

I figured out today that he's a Freemason. He had never typed the word "mason" ever on 4plebs until I forced him to by pointing out this exact fact.

That's one connection to a group that would conduct psyops.

The real psyops are all the devout Christians here attempting to inject their Judaism into matters.

Notice most of the LARPers here as well espouse "spirituality".

he also flipped shit when I posted this
youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA

You sound as batshit as he is.

it's just a fucking game, op.
read it like a work of fiction and wonder "wow, what if...?"
you play along because you never know which random bullshit quip
will lead to legitimate insight.
the problems only arise when people start taking the game seriously.
you seem to be taking it too seriously, op.

>discredit this place as a whole
Oh no what will we ever do about Sup Forums's immaculate reputation.

this

Wow, look at the shills coming out of the woodwork. How much does CTR pay you?
I got some more knowledge bombs here. Dig in:
Meatspin.com
Don't trust impersonators

he's a lonely larper

but worst of all, he's a namefag

Anon5 is literally a /r9k/ larper
that makes random claims from his basement

don't listen to this thread it's the reptilians

Ahahaha you guys are such fucking idiots, you know that? Do you never fucking learn?

Thanks for letting us know what you're most assblasted about. We will be sure to put the word out on that.

That's frankly ridiculous. Thanks for posting it!
You've got to be on that level I guess.

>discredit this place as a whole
>implying Sup Forums has any credit that his shitposting could harm
it was the same thing with pizzagate.

it's like people on reddit steering away from 'dangerous thoughts' because they'll make a sub 'look bad'.
so afraid, they are. so afraid, you are.

Go play your dumb ducking games on another board then kiddos.

this post and the rest of the thread are not matching

The real question is, if you know it's all just fake larping shit, why do you care? Why not just ignore it and move on?

Everything OP posted is worth looking into. I have researched several of the topics and we could really make some waves proving it.

Makes you wonder why they named these topics specifically as unfounded and not worth your time...

>this board is for the discussion of politics

>so afraid, they are. so afraid, you are
Fuck off, Yoda.

Put your trip on, faggot.

Nah nigger I'm not A5 just a dude who enjoys watching you faggots flail around while we bring your system down by shitposting frogs.

In fact now that you fags have made a big deal out of these specific topics I'm gong to focus on them even more.

Anon5 critics are really obvious. They pretend not to understand the procedure (which I will not explain here), and then they attack A5 for not being a straightforward media-style source. However, calling him a psyop is just a fumbling of the term, how is he a psyop?

Most of the stuff he discusses is political.

The amount of shitposting about big black dick, weed, bodybuilding, "degeneracy", red pill me on x, race war, deus vult, etc. is far worse than a few conspiracy theories, most of which are actually political in nature.

Yeah we know

>they attack A5 for not being a straightforward media-style source
To be fair, he seems to honestly expect Sup Forums to do work/research instead of have everything handed to us on a silver platter, which is pretty retarded. We don't do shit. If he wanted some kind of effort, /x/ might be the best place for him.

Everything is a psyop nigger

They literally never learn.

Don't be retarded we literally dug up and memed pizzagate into a thing. Don't act like we don't do shit around here.

>Implying pizzagate started here.

Lol, where else did it start then faggot? The original breads came from here.

>pizzagate
Twitter

>twitter

Go look it up on 4plebs, it started here.

i tink i got it , it seems our enemies is are targeting us becose our capacity to feel love .
not the shitty fucking vainilla experience that they promote as love , but real love , intense and electromanetic biomecanical pulsing love ,
they fear our power of love .
fuck off fucking faggots i am not a hippy .
the kids podesta has been fucking and killing have in their adn structure the potencial to develov a powerful electromanetic matter to energy capabilities who is based on a emotional bio computer , theese 2% of the general population has this sleeping inside of them becose there is not use for such powers in regular life , they are safegards for all of us to survive trough the cosmos dangers , if we were to face extincion tomorrow all of them should awake , link among themselfs and be GOD, the biblical one
theese powers are not for profitt but they are for strict survival.
Podesta has been cherrypicking all of us thoose who can develop theese powers and he has been killing them.
theese is treason to the human race becose i cant not belived that humans would strip the planet of their defenders willingly or knowing it , its suicide
the indigos
the royals
the builders
the Kristos
all are gone and have been killed s , there is no way that all thoose who are lost whithaud specifically targeting them , the world is to wide and big to do so , theeese has noting to do whit depopulation plans , theese are extincion plans were neither light or darknes can win ,just die.

>Telling someone on Sup Forums to do shit.

kek I don't really care what you do about it dude

This

Report this piece of shit whenever you see a KB thread

It's highly disturbing as those threads are bot-populated

Bonjour DGSE

Hes a blatant samefag. Probably wifi and cell. The threads are entertaining at best. Nothing concrete of value every comes out.

A trip in itself should be a redflag big enough to not go near that thread

>That anon5/knowledge bomb guy is a psyop, and he has a group of people with him, some posing as believers/curious anons
He isn't. He is a shitposter and the people who reply to his threads are clueless retards who probably believe that Hitler invaded the USSR in winter.