What would /pol do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ymambrini.com/My_World/Physics_files/Meitner Frisch.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_until_1941
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell him to ally with Britain against Russia

Take a selfie both doing the hitler salute causing an ontological paradox.

>Don't invade Russia you fag, Stalin wasn't planning on invading you

Redpill him on Jews

Tell him to stop with poland.

tell him to side with nationalist china

Tell him not to fuck around with Russia or else future Germans will all be pathetic cucks

We found the time traveling chilean.
Now go bad and tell him to leave Russia alone.

I would ask him to let brad pitt live

have sex with him

Tell him how to make an atom bomb.

Tell him not to invade anywhere and wait until he gets nukes and remain in a defensive position.

Or maybe tell him not to include the part about invading the soviets when he's writing his prison diary.

Build relations with the US and Britain and get them go kick out the jews.

tell him art is for pussies

I would show him the result of operation barbarossa and the list of traitors within his ranks.

Tell him to not be such a mr nice guy and do the holocaust and not hold back so much out of mercy (refusing to use chemical weapons, refusing to develop nukes when they could have done it before America, etc)

I'd tell him what the future will be like.

I'd go tell Willy not to fuck everything up, but it may be to late by then.

Let me tell you about the Jews...

Painting lessons.

probably gas that jew

I wouldn't tell him anything. Without Hitler communism would have conquered Europe and 2100 wouldn't be where it will be.

tell him to listen to his more experienced military generals when things look bad because he's going to fuck it up if he doesn't

Give him the list of spies in Japan that allowed Russia to know about Japan not attacking until Germany progressed far enough into Russia

Tell him if he fucks up the whole world will be infested with jews, niggers, social justice warriors, etc etc and that it will mostly be in response to his future plans

and how would that help him exactly

I'd play Pogs with him.

>let don't invade Russia maymay

When Hess flew to scotland, stalin was convinced Germany was going to make an alliance. He was planning to counteract with invasion because he was extremely paranoid.

Tell him to work on his perspective...it ruined all of his paintings upon further inspection.

Let him know Love Trumps Hate

No war with America. Could have defeated the Japanese and then pushed into Siberia. Most counter factual history scenarios with Nazis winning involve them siding with Nationalist China. The had more advisors in 1936 China than they did in Japan during 1942.

There had to be a a better way than literally invading them and losing most of your forces though.

Convince him to actually gas the Jews this time. Gonna get blamed for it anyways.

suck his qt fuhrer cock

Was hitler a QT?
I fap to a lot of shota so..

>Stalin wasn't planning on invading you
But that's wrong you stupid fucking leaf

asl him ot team up so we can find your grandparents and eliminate your bloodline

Tell him to have Japan invade Russia as well, so the Soviets would be destroyed

Give him notes

Tell him to not get a charlie chaplin moustache because people will make fun of him for it.

The entire fascist movement was anticommunist and this was its founding principle. Death to communists wasn't a meme it was a slogan, there was no way Germany wasn't going to war with Russia. He couldn't have done it sooner and if he waited another year the option was completely off the table. Hitler opened a small window and ran with it, he fought almost the entire world, and he lost.

Honestly I'd tell him how to make an atomic bomb

>13 years old

Nothing you say to him would matter, unless you convince him not to join the military in WWI...thats where his downfall began.

nothing, he's only 13 and i don't want my actions to end up in him actually getting that art school degree he originally wanted

are you actually educated in the sciences well enough to explain in adequate detail the construction of such a weapon?

I'd teach him little bit about physics

ymambrini.com/My_World/Physics_files/Meitner Frisch.pdf

topkeks

ppx

He should have planned better and planted a shit ton of spies or something in russia before delcaring war that could have decimated the country from the inside. He really underestimated russia

It took the Americans, the British Empire, the French Empire, the Soviet Empire to defeat a tiny ass Germany that was starving and destroyed only six years prior to war. An amazing feat.

just tell him to focus on nukes after france. stalin was planning on invading eventually, but a one front germany could have built a bomb before that and then stalin wouldnt be invading shit

dont stop bombing the airports of bongistan and win the battle for britain and thus the war.

Ask him if he likes Leafy

the Russian invasion went better than most people give him credit for anyway
if Churchill and Roosevelt weren't such kikes he'd have been fine

Well I certainly wouldn't have sex with him you sick fuck.

Why would you even suggest such a thing?

tell him that russia is too cold and that he should listen to his generals.

Molest him while wearing a large fake nose.

>unless you convince him not to join

I don't think he had a choice to begin with.

Do you know how to make an atom bomb?

Berate him for not hating the kikes yet

>China at that time beating Japan
Only a Chinese person would believe this.
They had worse training, worse equipment, failing government, internal strife, etc.
Just asinine.

gas the jews faster

Tell him he's literally Trump

tell him he has no future if he stays in europe and that he should move to america to become a great painter as soon as he is able

> escapes WW1
> fights in WW2 on the allied side against Stalin
> quickly rises through military ranks for his brilliant ability for speech
> survives the war, makes a good living from his realism paintings of war experiences and does public speaking
> eventually becomes a polician in old age due to his continued popularity
> germany is prevented from ever forming the european union and getting cucked by mudslimes

the real question is, what if you went back in time and told little 13 year old stalin who he should be.
> can't tell him shit because it's fucking russia

Take a look at a map he conquered more land per day than any other leader in the history of warfare. Look at the battlelines in late 1941 the invasion went smashingly. He was outnumbered 10 to 1 and underestimated the attachment of the people to communism. He effectively bought his own propaganda that the people didn't want it and that he could 'kick in the door and whole rotten structure will collapse'.

He didn't expect America and the UK to support the Soviets either.

That would actually be a good idea. But no one really understood the impact the bomb would have on war planning at the time.

very carefully shoot some junk at some other junk and boom explosion

>implying Japan had a chance

yes he did, he actually dodged the draft in austria by moving to germany. when ww1 started he had a change of heart and fought to enlist in germany(even tho this was technically illegal due to his austrian citizenship)

Have you ever been to a turkish prison?

easily googled documents taken with you would be enough to inform scientists at the time of the direction they needed to go to succeed.

I'd slap his face, push him into a mud puddle, laugh at him and tell him "You deserve it goyim, you will never be superior to us Jews. Also, your mother is a whore!"

This

>alternate universe Hitler was actually a successful American painter

underrated post

Another Jewish lie.

You realize that the Japanese tried that years earlier and got BTFO, right?

It would help the European war effort though.

advise him not to start a war on two fronts

>turns out this is what started his hatred of jews
How does it feel to of indirectly caused the holocaust?

I don't know honestly. What if by trying to give him an edge to get a different outcome in WW2 this time, you actually end up fucking something else up as result? What if he just forgets anyway because you're referencing shit that doesn't even exist to him yet? Hard to say, maybe write him a guide in English with the instructions to not translate it until a certain date or something.

explain the Ghawar oil field to him and that north Africa, egypt and Romanian oil fields are nice but run through the Arabian peninsula and then consolidate colonial rule, ignore eastern europe.

I suppose you'll say he didn't actually have brown eyes next.

kek

Uh, you got that backwards.

He should've allied with Russia against Britain. Fighting Russia is what caused the defeat of Nat Soc Germany.

Nationalist China could have defeated Japan in Manchuko with German help and then pushed into Russia. No question. Most people don't know how close Germany was to siding with the kmt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_until_1941

Please provide pics of 13 yo Hitler so I can see whether he's cute.

red pill him on meme warfare

replace the swastika with a variant of smug pepe

>try harder to make britain and france stay out of the war
>try outreaching to the west with how communism must be fought
>if they enter the war make sure you FINISH OFF britain first before attacking the soviet union
>dont declare war on the USA

This is also why there is lots of love for the NSDAP in Taiwan and even in China.

Take it slow, bro. Yeah, that land is rightful german clay but don't be autistic about it. Damn dude. Also, you will be addicted to meth in the future.

Awesome.

Tell him to be clear what his intentions are with the camps and whether he means extermination or deportation.

>underestimated the attachment of the people to communism

no lmao. russians would have turned against communism in a heartbeat if it had been an option.
but hitler had made it pretty clear that he aimed to bring slavery and death to russian people. it wasnt just a war against communism, it was a war against the russian nation itself. russians mostly didnt care about dying for communism, but they did care a lot about fighting for their motherland and their people.

>no question
Every question. The Chinese were fighting a defensive war. They had on where near the fighting power of Japan. Your idea is stupid.

I wouldn't tell him anything at that point because he wouldn't believe me.
Instead what I'd do is give him a letter, to open at a time which will be after he gets rejected from the academy of arts. There I would explain what was going to happen, and I would get his full trust.

That letter would have another one to be opened in 1933.

There I would explain to him that the battle of Britain was the most important one and that the main counteroffensive would come from Normandy. So Britain was more important than Africa or Russia.

I would warn him against stupid Japs.

I would warn him against Italy's incompetence.

And assuming I could prepare myself, I would also put with that letter a folder with advanced technology such as ariborne radars and modern cryptography algorithms that would give them an edge.

if only ;_;

Tell him how to win the war. That's such an easy question.

Make the Japs not drag USA into it (yeah, yeah the war was almost over but still).

Not aggressing the whole of Europe.

german scientists could have figured it out themselves if you just convinced them that it would work

germans invested rather weakly in nukes because they werent certain if it was possible or how well it would work(not knowing what we know today, it could very well have been like fusion research, 60 years of research with shit payoff)

if they had just been convinced that 2-3 years of solid investment could make the most devastating weapon ever imagined, they certainly could have pulled it off

if you wanted to give them a little bonus, tell them the gun device is bullshit, they should use an implosion device, compressed with hexagonal shape charges appromating a sphere