Does college ruin all women?

My sister used to be the nicest, sweetest women. Ever since she went to college (she has since graduated) she has been mean, narcissistic, self centered, she is like a completely different women than than she used to be. How common is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0vY0CKYhPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i find most college educated people to be that way
its like college teaches people to be condescending, toxic fucks

That's Marxism for you

What was her major?

> inb4 Liberal Arts

that doesn't happen in spain
I have never spoke with any girl that wasn't in STEM so maybe thats why dunno

very true, all the woman in stem are wife tier but they are all ugly too

getting dicked ruins all women.

if she went to a woman's college she'd still be okay

can confirm, same scenario as OP, sister is now a retarded communist hippie

Because the ideology of blame someone else is very addictive.

She lost that paternal guidance by not living with her father. Her only chance of redemption is to marry a redpilled man who basically puts her in her place

about half are OK, you are probably a closet homo

Both my sisters came back from college as horrible human beings, even the smart one was almost ruined.

The truth is women are too susceptible to social pressures, which is why the kikes can control them and by extension men by controlling the media and academia.

STEM women are pretty good, it must be liberal arts majors.

I gurantee u suck about 30 dicks in those 4 years, and im shooting on the low end
Welcome to the american college experience

young people have always been like that though

In my observation yes. I basically don't ever want to date someone who went to college/is a feminist. It just turns them into men. They aren't cute, sweet, or fun after the feminism sinks into their head. I'm now dating a small town simpleton after years of dating "smart, independent women" Much better.

>STEM

What is STEM?

No

> she is like a completely different women than than she used to be
This has been bothering me. Why do so many people, usually americans use the plural for woman when they are just talking about one person.
>she is like a completely different woman than than she used to be
Ftfy. Do they even teach proper english to you? Or is it all ebonics and shiet? I could nitpick other things about the level of grammar there but Sup Forums posts don't need to be correct. I just can't understand how people can get such an easy thing wrong so badly.

yes
even in what was supposed to be a "methodist" college it still turned her from a conservative girl into a pot smoking, bleeding heart, bernie bot who moved to Seattle at the first opportunity.

Met plenty of cancerous women with STEM degrees. They're just as treacherous as the rest, only a little more pragmatic in their MO and less pronounced in their femininity.

yeah but they were probably like that before it's not like college transformed them

I know, right? This is a somewhat recent trend tbqh, it wasn't like this 10 years ago.

I choose to believe college made them more pragmatic at going about their misguided ambitions.

It sure ruins a lot of them.

When your professors teach you that white people and especially white males are the most evil things to have ever existed, you are not going to be the same as you were before. You will become sour and bitter around white people. Every kindness they do to you or someone else will look like deception. Every wrong they do will become and "Ah, hah! I knew his inner evil was just waiting to come out, moment."

Expose the brainwashing to them before they get there. It is impossible to be a nice person when you've been taught that all the white people in your life are evil monsters who destroy the earth.

She got used as a cum dumpster by black guys and then dumped. Now she's bitter about it.

>Daily reminder: once your sister's in college, every time you kiss her, you kissing microscopic particles of the black man's jizz too.

Choke on that, white boys.

Your sister was raped. Cultural marxism makes them show social justice warrior tendacies at very least, and they're faggots, but mean and damaged comes from trauma. Sorry OP

Oh and ask her for us. Report back OP

>Does college ruin all women?

Yep.

/thread

Blue pill or red pill, you will lose a part of your soul forever if you get too much of it. College is the Sup Forums of blue pill, with added strength.

The people she was around were like that. Women just follow along with what the other popular bitches do. And there was nobody, like her family, to tell her everyday to stop acting like a cunt

>all
youtube.com/watch?v=d0vY0CKYhPY
>you wouldn't eat her out

That happened to my sister too. Only when she hit the wall at 30 did she start trying to revert to her old ways. But I just tell her she's a dumb, irredeemable whore and she should have listened to me about all the bullshit and changed her actions.

She only seems to respect me more for that. Since our dad died it's like I can't get rid of her now. Anyway, she's marrying a 37 year old beta that bought her a nice ring later this year. She'll wear a white dress despite having fucked at least 50 dudes and writing a sex blog about it.

What I'm saying is, why shouldn't they act like that, when cucks marry them anyway afterward?

>fucked at least 50 dudes and writing a sex blog about it
i'm sorry for your genes

>writing a sex blog

link?

>american education

You know, like the stem of a plant.

I never read it. My older sister, who wised up earlier because she had a kid at 20, told me about it. Disowned my sister for a long time because of her shit.

maybe take her to that nice looking shitty bar in town and show her the ones who aged out of the (((program)))?

What's the point? I tried setting her straight in her 20s. She didn't listen, she hit the wall, and she's still getting married.

pepe poo poo

>What's the point?

maybe she'll stay married and off /sjw/

College turns people into shit heads. This is coming from a college kid. Classes are a joke, it has made me so fucking jaded. I lift, skip class, drink, smoke weed, fuck sluts and still get decent grades in engineering. Gonna be fucked after college but eh w/e.

>(((((((higher education)))))))

I want my sister back too, ameribro

I honestly blame the parents. They wouldn't turn out like this, had they been properly raised. I know I didn't, nor did I have
>a phase
in college.

Pic not related. Just wanted to remind you to "peacefully protest" against your government.

hehe ye I know

Nice young woman goes to college, gets shot full of propaganda doesn't feel good and changes - FEMINISM - Many such cases!

How many times have we said Colleges/Universities are re education facilities?

it's from a lgbt collective that wanted to push that stuff in elemntary school, they didnt succeed because they are irrelevant

>they didnt succeed
what
then why the fuck is this a thing

Sister is gender studies major
My bro had to pay the difference in her outstanding loans for her to graduate
8 yeats of conditioning her into a full fledged retard

it's an ad, they paid like a grand for that
it's fucking nothing

what is general public reaction to this kind of shit in spain?

dk/dc

This may sound corny but I legitametely feel this way. Me and my sister were really close friends back then. My parents often worked all day so we got used to playing and talking to each other. Now shes graduating college and everything triggers her. The jew taught her yell. The jew taught her to be unruly and now shes going onto politics further progressing the jewish narrative. Shes been mentally defiled. I just want my old sister back.

It happens quite a bit. The culperate is the environment that they're exposed to. Generally its the non-STM fields. Fuck education majors.
If they're liberal, they believe they have the moral high ground.
They are constantly bombarded with "social injustices" which sours their outlook on life