Newfag thread

Lets welcome all the newfags that only came here because they are cucks to the kike media!

Also, post your best redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4&t=1242s
youtu.be/gXqb6PDKBtQ?t=9m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI
youtube.com/watch?v=J92f2S3E0S8
youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8
youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs
youtube.com/watch?v=x1tUFx_StSo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald
cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html
frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3
youtube.com/watch?v=epJIU_AqlwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for Dr. William Luther Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4&t=1242s
This one's obvious but still required listening for all Sup Forumsacks

Thanks, that video is an all time classic, must see for anyone not familiar with it.

>calls people newfag
>uses word like redpill
Fuck off kid

Normiefugees welcome !

I like this video a lot too.
youtu.be/gXqb6PDKBtQ?t=9m3s

Take the Bowdenpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI

youtube.com/watch?v=J92f2S3E0S8

youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8

youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs

essential listening
youtube.com/watch?v=x1tUFx_StSo

Pretty sure that reading that book in my early teens made me the man I am today.

This should be mandatory reading. He predicted everything that has/is going to happen.

This murder happend here in Scotland and reading about it sickened me. No-one knows about it here, but im sure if they did it would wake everyone up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald

any new people actually here?

B A S E D

man was a nutjob who was simply trying to formulate a set of beliefs that would drive men to commit terror, for his own personal gratification. He's a charles manson like character.

Have a few well known ones too.

The early fifties Glenn Ford movie Trial should be required viewing. It will familiarize you with Alinskyite methods and SJW irrationality.

Most new people probably start out on b. I've spent the last 8 years on b and am now here as a result of growing tired of the Libs constantly posting piss threads. Came here once to see if there were any gun control threads and got hooked because of IDs and archiving instead of 404ing. Still haven't been to k in a while.

Of course they are.

speak for yourself. only kids go to b
i can imagine lots starting out on v, tv, mu and lit - looking for media to consume.
pol is blowing up right now too obviously

>only kids go to b

That's the point.

Professional wrestling is real

generation Z will be full of racist men with trap gfs.
Screencap this.

Everything you need to know, they already do.

too lazy but posterity will prove you right

>says using the word redpill on Sup Forums is newfag shit

Newfag detected.

Welcome roodypoos

wtf is that

These guys have contacted aliens.

gore

whats the story behind this

She has a pretty liver

bump for newfags

Daily reminder that this is the physical toll of the red pill.

It is a burden without equal.

Nonwhites get angry at white

Tisch simple

Damn, did she get cut with an axe or something? Those are some deep cuts.

some chink ate that guys face off in a greyhound bus. Pretty sure it happened in Canada.

i liked when murdoch murdoch gased this fuck

Shark attack or Brazil?

Is he an artist? Or is the art him?

Reverse image search the thumbnail you fucking retards

waste of decent tits Tbh

is that animal kill?

*muslim terrorist attack*
>butt but, muh crusades

Has anyone else read Turner Diaries. First chapter was good I think, then quickly it was horrible with really bad writing.

i need sources

Hi all! "Newfag" here doing a piece on the "altrite"! Just looking for some input on what you guys think of the "direction america is going"!? Are you excited? Scared? Anxious? Transphobic? Or just try to get your jollys off? Please let me know!! here is one of your fogs so you know im cool! If you provide a quote let me know!!! :)

Just die

>1/3 child abuse cases
lol source PLEASE

Why is Sup Forums so quick to dismiss everything by throwing around some buzzwords? Key words like: cuck, jew, sjw, nu-male, liberal, etc.
Actual discussion is very rare, anything that is said that the h i v e m i n d disagrees with is instantly discarded with name-calling. just as bad as the lefties tbqh
I'm not that new to Sup Forums, just to Sup Forums and I'm wondering why it is this way.

Start here
>Gay and bisexual men accounted for 82% (26,375) of HIV diagnoses among males and 67% of all diagnoses.
Sauce: cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html
>Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.
Sauce: frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3

There are shills on the board from both sides, it up to you to discover the truth though all the logical fallacies/ leftist should be thrown from helicopters

And always credit Hoppean Snake Memes

fuck off reddit

Opinions and debates were hammered out on here a long time ago. Now is not the time for debate anymore, we have our evidence. Now is the time to spread our ideology. We're on overdrive and can't be held back. Additionally, astroturfing and shilling are real problems here (JIDF, CTR, etc.), and there is no point in debating shills.

Sup Forums is always right

>Lets welcome all the newfags that only came here because they are cucks to the kike media!

something something moldbug something something thomas sowell something something ron paul

The shills aren't even trying anymore. Roboto autismo proof sauce p I z z A. Oh so clever how ever could we as peasants even comprehend this game of thrones? Not already understand the end game being f played.

>be ABC CST
>have to browse web
>influence discussions
>paid to shitpost evil

Nothing but cowards shilling here. Whores of the vine. Faggots. Swine.

Leave and never come back.

Redpills continue

You're right...never heard of it until now. Sickening. Worst is the fact most people would call it a one off rather the rise of something worse to come.

whats the turner diaries?

WTF? I've never heard this once. Ever.

Isn't that the guy from the Murdoch videos?

Bill cooper is sci-fi channel-tier disinfo.

The only thing that even makes him seem halfway credible is that he tells 1/2 truths about the occult aspect of his "intergalactic conspiracy paradigm"

I say 1/2 truths because he is correct 1/2 the time and guesses the other half because he's not an initiate in any order and only guesses based off books available on the subject to the general public.

Entertaining... but certainly not the truth by any metric.

basically this
youtube.com/watch?v=epJIU_AqlwE

>...but the chimney in the back, standing like an erect sex penis...

and then you wonder:
>rrrrrrreeeeee!!! Why won't normies take our research seriously?!?!?!

You are either JIDF disinfo poisoning the well or a legitimate fucking retard.