#2 Can we all finally agree that this was one big nothing-burger

Previous thread, I didn't finish my 2nd post.

To continue...

Take this all with a grain of salt. I cannot find ANY info about the "real" Illuminati. The Internet is 100% bullshit and I can only form my conclusions on what I've seen personally. I'd LOVE to get even the tiniest bit of truth on the matter.

This is what I know they have from personal observations (sorry, didn't have a camera at the time):

> phone conversations you think are with someone you know can actually be an AI (they are close to that person, but I know my own mother you assholes, that shit doesn't work on me)
> they control your phone totally, can override it with another OS and display anything in realtime
> they have remote controlled birds, they can make them fly to where a "spy" is needed
> they can vaporize a human inside a concrete structure and leave no trace behind
> any window on any building your near can be a microphone (laser microphone, public technology, but should be known)
> they can project a voice into your head (lesser known tech, but used in combination with above for strategic use)

Oh and of course, they REALLY have fun with this:

> keep you awake for six weeks with microwave auditory pulses to wake up every few minutes
> totally incapacitate you with higher energy levels

Offtopic protip: If you're ever in an Illuminati standoff don't stomp your feet twice when you see someone you know. Also don't pretend to have any power/keys. Rules have changed.

I learned the hard way that they now 3D print your friends and since they own everything your power/keys are relatively worthless.

Remember: the top layer can vaporize a rifle round in flight (SDI technology) so don't worry about the plebs with their dragunovs. If you aren't in the club and have faith in God they can't kill you.

> In March 2014 I was caught in a standoff, so I don't know how exactly this works. But the people covering me and/or killing the opposition would stomp their foot twice as a signal. It either meant they controlled that area (had it covered), or needed assistance.

> Typically the foot stomp is in pairs.

> I believe it's all a game to them. They stomp their feet when someone is on the other side of the door, and if they have the key they can open it and then control those two positions.

> I'm an engineer working in aerospace. I walked out of the standoff "free" the exact moment MH370 disappeared.

> I'm pretty much dead to the world, but I'd like to know more about this stuff and inform others before I go down.

> Facebook is overridden at the CDN level for certain people and groups. Their profiles are local cannot be seen by others.
> Facebook doesn't control the entire community.
> AI can generate a photo of you in combat holding a gun, people in intelligence are not smart enough to distinguish real vs. spurious images like these.

i tink i got it , it seems our enemies is are targeting us becose our capacity to feel love .
not the shitty fucking vainilla experience that they promote as love , but real love , intense and electromanetic biomecanical pulsing love ,
they fear our power of love .
fuck off fucking faggots i am not a hippy .
the kids podesta has been fucking and killing have in their adn structure the potencial to develov a powerful electromanetic matter to energy capabilities who is based on a emotional bio computer , theese 2% of the general population has this sleeping inside of them becose there is not use for such powers in regular life , they are safegards for all of us to survive trough the cosmos dangers , if we were to face extincion tomorrow all of them should awake , link among themselfs and be GOD, the biblical one
theese powers are not for profitt but they are for strict survival.
Podesta has been cherrypicking all of us thoose who can develop theese powers and he has been killing them.
theese is treason to the human race becose i cant not belived that humans would strip the planet of their defenders willingly or knowing it , its suicide
the indigos
the royals
the builders
the Kristos
all are gone and have been killed s , there is no way that all thoose who are lost whithaud specifically targeting them , the world is to wide and big to do so , theeese has noting to do whit depopulation plans , theese are extincion plans were neither light or darknes can win ,just die.

You are correct and thank you for saying the magic word "love". I also think this is what bothers them the most and is their greatest weakness. Loving your fellow man or loving God (instead of loving money) puts you into a certain category, a category for extermination.

Another spear I can throw:

> During the standoff I saw someone who stood out from the crowd. A 6'6" enormous Latin guy with eyes I've never seen before (ultra bright, two-toned yellowish orange, pinwheel patterned). I don't know if this guy is good or bad, or is even alive today, but I'd like to know what the heck he's thinking by playing these foot stomping games.
> If he's bad he probably thinks "to hell with them all, I'll burn down the world to save myself".
> If he's good he probably thought I was worth saving, to which I respond: "no, I'm not".

They'll win if we allow ourselves to be divided and conquered. But to quote one of the minions during the standoff: "we're going to combine the houses". Recombining organizations that have been divided and conquered seems like a predictable part of their strategy, and I don't even have a "house". I have no one.

Wild, I had a 3 day psychotic episode during the whole pizzagate shit. Absolute schizophreniform episode. I've never had anything like it before or since. I was in an absolute occult delusion.

Do you know how this was trigged? My initial experience in 2014 was psychotic as well, but once I realized it was a microwave weapon (and they've been doing this for decades) I went right back to normal.

It has made me revise my whole life. I believe they used this weapon on me when I was in preschool 30 years earlier and tried to "program" me. The video was of people being blown up by sticks of dynamite that were in their pants. I remember being a kid trying to reach for the dynamite and get the fuse and being zapped when I tried.

I also believe that if you remember the "programming" then you aren't actually programmed and are a huge liability to those doing this evil shit.

Pretty basic, but I guess effective since it has probably changed my life.

MKUltra is still around and used everywhere. I believe the OKC bombing, 9/11, Pulse nightclub, Navy base (Aaron Alexis) and Ft. Lauderdale incidents were carried out by "monarch slaves". The real criminals are the ones who programmed them and led them to the crimes.

If you know about this stuff, PLEASE SAY SOMETHING. Even if it's on this useless gov't controlled neurologically-randomizing image board called Sup Forums.

I honestly don't know. It started off with a very odd lucid dream. The following day I thought my entire family were secretly satanic and trying to sacrifice me, that night I had a dream I was in my local church at night but it was a black/blood mass. The whole congregation was trying to get me to join their cause, it had to be voluntarily, I refused, was released and woke up. That next day, I was harassed by noises and voices of people I knew. I would hear people walk into my house, standing outside my door at impossible hours and I was talking to family members in my room or were calling out to me from another while they were sleeping in another part of the house. Eventually I woke them up and they could tell something was wrong. The last day wasn't bad, I thought I was in a musical/trueman type show where the whole world was watching me. I had my own theme songs playing in the background and everything but I interpret this day differently from the previous two. After that I was totally normal.

cont. I'm a behavioral researcher. I originally got into the field because I was intrigued by MKULTRA. If it was induced pychosis, they might have seen me as a better asset than a monarch tool or simply not a threat. I think it was a more latent effect of what I was viewing plus my research that set me off. Though, I feel like if I joined the "church" in the first night I would have been damned.

Also, you're leaving out Sirhan Sirhan from that list. He's one of the most obvious people that were victims of programming.

Yes!! This is exactly what they tried on me too!! It's called gaslighting and they project audio into your head that is so crystal clear that you think it is real. Some examples for me:

> a dog walking across the deck where I'm standing (but no dog was there)
> a magazine for a gun slowly being loaded with bullets
> perfect stereo sound effects of a round being chambered in the left ear then right ear
> voices of people I knew saying things about me, but I knew they'd never say, nor were they even within 1000 miles of me!

In your situation they were undoubtedly trying to get you to break down and/or become violent.

I also believe anything you would have done is for their amusement or part of a game. My programmers eventually gave up and just started playing with the pitch, treble, and bass knobs with sound effects. We were laughing about it even (although it's disgusting to think). Once they know that YOU know how it works it isn't fun for them.

The people using these systems are probably just as clueless about their construction and operation as I am. That's probably part of the "snake eating its tail" strategy.

I also believe their are various tiers of this system. One is lightyears ahead of the other and can project a crystal clear image onto your retina (or somewhere along the optic nerve to give the illusion), the other is just audio and less capable.

I still remember interactions with people I'm not sure if they really ever happened or not. The second night I thought I belonged to an entirely different family. I kept my shit together though through all of it. If I didn't I'd probably be full blown schizophrenic right now. Maybe it's because I'm conscience about programming methods, specifically operant and classical conditioning and know so much about the subject being my field of study that I was able to break it.

I've studied what is available to the public about beaming sounds. Most of it is guarded by corporations and limited in academia though. What I'm more familiar with is planting false memories, specifically in mice and rats. I know there is far more advanced technology at this point unavailable to the general public and academic field. In the 70's there was a test with a girl hooked up to a machine, they would stimulate parts of the mind and she would either strum her guitar, become violent and beat on the walls or stare off in space. Again, something that's become far more advanced.

Not to be a cunt, but how can you be certain it wasn't a psychotic break with a bit of synchronicity?
What you wrote seems more like interpretations.

I'm pretty confident I'm not psychotic. I've never had psychosis like that before and haven't since. I knew the delusions were delusions which isn't common for the delusional. It was more like I was drugged and fighting it than experiencing a mental illness or disorder. I'll know in time though. I've spent some time studying schizophrenics and what I experienced wasn't that.

The reality is that there is an organization that buys and sells people as property (Jews, Zionists, whoever, doesn't matter). Someone bought you to perform the experiment but decided their resources were better used elsewhere.
This is what they told me during the standoff. They were basically disagreeing on how much money I was worth. That's the saddest part of this: realizing you're someone's property and toy.

> 106873928
> Not to be a cunt, but how can you be certain it wasn't a psychotic break with a bit of synchronicity?

I'm only offering some degree of comfort having had a similar scenario applied to me. I think this is part of a software program that is tailored for each person to drive them crazy, but does so in a way that cannot be explained any other way than "schizophrenia".

This is their goal, to not leave a trace and the victim is to be blamed.

The obvious issues with this are:

- schizophrenia occurs typically below... 26 or so? not asking your age, but this is a factor.
- have a history of this before, or have family with a history?
- would you being "crazy" been of value to someone who has a grudge?

>- schizophrenia occurs typically below... 26 or so? not asking your age, but this is a factor.

It's latent but it normally picks up in males between the age of 25-40. If you make it past 40 you're normally fine and don't get it. It takes 6 months to diagnose. Schizophreniform, which I mentioned, is a neurotic episode that last some time within a month but isn't present for the full six that are require for diagnosis. Hallucinations are the highest form of psychosis, visuals especially but even this is rare in schizophrenia which is predominately auditory and delusions. Visuals are normally experienced with drugs. The most odd thing to me with the experience is that it crossed over and contiuned into my dreams to such a complex level I thought I was in a different world. Again, it was like I was drugged more than anything.

I'll also add that nearly all schizophrenics experience something called gout. It's an oddity in your movement or language. Often something like dragging a foot or having trouble speaking. I was articulate through my episode.

I just have to say that stress can start that snowball effect you're describing too.
It doesn't have to be drugs that "wake you up" to the lifetime of subconscious influences.

I agree, I'm aware correlation never means causation. I don't necessarily believe I was an induced victim but humoring the idea. I'm not stressed though outside generalized anxiety disorder. I'm fit, healthy, have a good social life and wasn't sleep deprived. If anything, it was a good experience as I'm able to empathize with the delusional more now. Maybe I'm simply schizoid.

Sounds like 100% gaslighting!! Especially since you're aware of the symptoms of mental illness and examining yourself consciously. You're the perfect target for the people trying to refine their mind controlling hardware and software.

I have a bigger question though, how does this play out on the global scale if we assume our situations are "limited hangouts" (meaning people are aware of this mind control, so they employee it consistently and most importantly: SPARSELY)?? Just enough people have this experience to write about it on the internet, but it never reaches a critical mass. Nobody is really aware of this.

The real issue is... hypothetically speaking... EVERYONE was being experimented on with this mind-altering weapon. We're just the people they wanted to scream. What about the cops, FBI, and military personnel being driven crazy or to suicide (or even something simple like overlook a photo of a suspect they're investigating)?

That's the real boundary I cannot cross with people. They always think "I'm not mind controlled", but perhaps they're targetted with software that's more clever and subtle?

Jesus did not look as depicted in OP's picture.

Well, it's not as simple as just mind control unless you're implanted with something that can work in vivo. Things like subliminal messaging aren't worth anything outside making you hungry at a movie or inducing some paranoia. Beaming sounds for example would fuck with someone a lot more because it's a direct stimulus, the absence of apparent cause in your immediate enviroment would add to the paranoia and neuroticism. People in military would be much likely to be more tested on. If there was something behind this I think it would be something like a private corp testing it's waters than a malicious government program, though it would likely be gov. funded. Anything is possible but as I said previously, I'm likely schizoid or SPD, which I have suspected before. If it was something more direct it isn't traceable. I don't think it's refined enough to be global, if it was induced it was from something in the pizzagate threads. I've read about others having neurotic episodes during the time of those threads.

Nice larp thread faggots. This shit belongs in /x/.

Say's who? Obama?

You are an idiot.

There is another side to this whole experience, you know.

The first thing you have to do is to realize that your ego, when challenged with its own destruction, is going to work at coming up with an explanation.

Then you have to come to terms with the fact that while your intuition might be correct, and that there might indeed be a global conspiracy, your actual factual understanding of it may not be correct.

>> 106879065
> Well, it's not as simple as just mind control unless you're implanted with something that can work in vivo.

No, an implant is NOT required. They want you to believe this.

I'll lob another spear (I've got lots): I know a microwave engineer who worked in San Jose in the 1960's (which used to be called "Microwave Valley", not Silicon Valley).

Unbeknownst to him he worked on MASERs which could be used for mind control. He described how you could "hear" the output of the devices (essentially a microwave oven that shoots down an axis like a laser pointer). It's essentially heating your brain and this causes you to perceive sound, much like astronauts see flashes of light due to cosmic rays. He probably had no idea it could be used nefariously. At the time he was designing microwave devices to heat portions of the 787 to get the layers of carbon fiber to stick together (yeah, fuck your NDA Boeing!!).

It's likely that thousands of people have worked with and designed these systems. But are unable to see the big picture, it's broken up and hidden in plain sight.

> I'm likely schizoid or SPD, which I have suspected before...
> if it was induced it was from something in the pizzagate threads
> I've read about others having neurotic episodes during the time of those threads.

THAT'S IT!!!! I know exactly what they're up to now and 100% confident you have no mental illness.

This is because you're intelligent and looking at something they perceive as a threat, so they pointed this weapon at you to "disperse the crowd". This is a coverup by the pedos and/or satanists. Pic related.

I'm gonna burn all these motherfuckers down, eventually!! :)

Well, I was pretty sure I was schizoid before that whole trip. And it's a personality disorder, not a mental illness, i've been like this my whole life though it was my first psychotic episode. I have no doubt this technology exist and is employed, and while I might be more susceptible to it, I'll always question why it happened and look for different answers to make sense of it. Could have been influenced, could have been stress. Again, I don't think it was a direct influence on me but a psychosis induced by questioning of reality at a level I never really had before. It had a very primal fear to it, that everybody has a dark side and anyone can become a monster if hungry enough with an occult twist. It doesn't help that smarter delusional people apply their knowledge to their delusions. Knowing about this stuff, it's sure I would go to this as an explanation. Understand my skepticism is healthy as I'm trying not to play into my own neuroticism.

Perhaps you are right, but my ego has resigned to the fact that one day I will die. I won't live forever but I'd rather die young knowing the truth (and facing my enemy) than old as a coward.

I want the rest of the world to not fall victim to the elite. I want them to see and know the truth before being "culled" as they have tried to (and failed) with me.

I don't believe this to be a "global conspiracy", rather a hierarchy of progressively more psychopathic individuals who want to maintain power and control.

Dishonesty and secrecy is breeding more of the same. For example if the rumor that Obama is gay is true... so what? Is that reason to give into blackmail and try to nuke Russia (Heather E. Cole, March 2015)?

I want the people I know in the intelligence community (I know at least one in each unclassified TLA) to grow a set and challenge their superiors about their assignments. They're unable to see the big picture which I have been given, and a lot of people have died for me to have it.

>Idon't believe this to be a "global conspiracy", rather a hierarchy of progressively more psychopathic individuals who want to maintain power and control.

control is a illusion , if you want absolut control build robots.
removing love from the equation will make us all death , even thoose individuals trying to keep control.
actually by killing the kristos ,indigos and builders ,neither chaos or order can be
both good and evil needs champions .
i can trace this kind of dirty move way back to Nero when he decide to kill the kids and fail to stop the Jewish Krisnha.
The Pizzagate operation is nero on steroids they are SYSTEMATICALLY predating on all posible saviors or special kids .
Podesta and company are traitors to the Human race.

Another gaslighting and "targetted individual" experience. Being an engineer I decided to test the boundaries of the voice-to-skull technology:

After I was "released" and MH370 were gone they were making threats to me, my family, and friends 24/7 for weeks. Initially I believed them, having just left a standoff where people were dying in every which way:

- gunshots (most people were shot with rifles, and it seemed routine to them (soldiers))
- children getting their throats slit (couldn't even look, five in a row at one point)
- the ominous "light curtain" (laser on a C-130 that evaporates the person, the "Illuminati"?)

They wanted me to believe that at any moment I could be killed. The deaths I saw were real enough so I presumed I was next. I lived in fear for nearly a month, always looking over my shoulder and at cars on the freeway, trusting nothing from my electronic gadgets or telephone (they can be faked with AI as if it was someone you knew).

If I was going to fly somewhere they would say "we're going to blow up the plane", or "there's a nuke on board, you better get off"...

For that month I could barely sleep and wanted to at least see London and Scotland before I died (my people!!).

So after awhile I figured the voice-to-skull threats were total horseshit. They were bluffing. I decided to fly from California to London to test their "blowing up a plane" threat. I just knew it wouldn't happen. It's one thing to kill each other as part of a power play (solders sign up for this), but another entirely to kill civilians over the Atlantic.

So... I find the biggest one a terrorist organization could want: a British Airways 747 from SFO to Heathrow where they could continue their threats:

"we're killing you today!!"
"we're going to toss you off the plane!!"
"there's a nuke onboard, we put it in your Pelican case"

When I was about to land a British voice takes over and starts some good gaslighting. It was describing how the synthetic telepathy system worked. How it was layers of different analog and digital electronics that were similar to neurons your head. Good stuff but not enough to build it (which is what I want people to have, people like Stephen Hawking could benefit greatly with this technology).

But I found out something during that experience... THAT THEY ARE FULL OF FUCKING SHIT. It's all paper-pushing bureaucrats in the "NSA" who will never see combat, have a conscience, or achieve anything worthwhile. They sit there and drag people's lives around on a screen and play God. But what they don't know is that someone has done exactly this to THEM. Ironic.