Senator Elizabeth Warren sums up the Republian's attack on the middle class

Other urls found in this thread:

masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/01/elizabeth_warren_got_nearly_43.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's actually a result of outsourcing, free trade, and rampant immigration.

Save us Fauxcahontas

How do you know?

Obviously the solution is to make 15 million uneducated illegal immigrants citizens

>860361 [Reply]▶
acting like all we've had are republican presidents the past 30 years. Show me definitive proof republicans attacked wages, raised taxes and weakened unions, but be prepared to also show me definite proof democrats have never done any of those things

It's the same tactic Hillary used. Accuse your enemies of what you yourself are guilty of doing.

>pocohantas

nobody takes this bitch seriously

Republicans do attack (the minimum) wage, and weaken unions. Its a staple of small government republicans.

Its among their best policies.

>Elizabeth Warren got nearly $430,000 teaching at Harvard

masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/01/elizabeth_warren_got_nearly_43.html

Oh another Democrat who forgot the Seventies.

go back to the reservation chief warren

>Its among their best policies.
Only because Dem-backed unions are pretty much cucked by the way the American Left is structured.
>Oh, you want to have higher wages? Better vote to outsource your jobs
>Oh, you want to have a union? Better vote to not be able to start your own business
>Oh, you don't want to vote Dem? Good luck doing anything to advance your interests in politics without looking like a retard

Remember, she's not really a progressive if she hasn't been Blacked!

Let's spread the meme that It's Not Progressive To Have White Children! (This is what progressives actually believe.)

That will make the Democucks destroy themselves faster than they can say the words 'hate crime.'

A stupid bitch. I watched her try to debate Ben Carson in his confirmation hearing and she was a goofus yet again. Dr. Ben shut her down and he's going to cruise to a HUD confirmation.

This is the great Democrat hope? The goofy fake Indian that can't even tangle with the HUD Secretary nominee? Kek, a brain surgeon with no government experience, at that.

She's a goofball and a phony Indian and she is not even a very good politician.

She can't beat Trump. Who else you faggots got?

she is pretty ignorant of what actually occured in late 1950s UK and how it spread to the US in the late 1960s.

If she really wants to solve the problem, we'd return to classifying Managed fund as passive investor class and unable to Vote the shares they own on behalf of their investors.

We're already here now and we're not leaving.

We just want to be Americans tbqh. Just like your ancestors did...

All unions are like this.

B-but obongo fixed it all

so she's saying it all went to shit about the same time she entered politics.. interdasting

Free trade = I'd rather a Mexican had a job than an American. Everything else is bullshit.

>Supported Hillary Clinton.
>The rich pay the highest taxes. >Small business owners have to many regulations that keeps them from being successful.
>Hispanic population went from 14M to 55M in last 30yrs
>Iraqi war

Free trade = I'd rather pay less for a big of chips then more just so those jobs go to American's

He did till Republicans keep fighting him on everything

The Democrats attack the middle class by giving their jobs and money to cheap immigrant laborers.

For nearly 50 years, as our country got richer, our families got richer -- and as our families got richer, our country got richer.

And then, about 50 years ago, our country moved in a different direction. New leadership attacked businesses. They attacked families. They attacked civil liberties and freedom. They attacked traditions. They stole money from the successful and used it to buy votes from minorities, creating a permanent dependent underclass. They allowed communists to take over and push their failed ideology, forcing us into a society wide repeat of 1930's soviet cultural experiments. They drove a wedge between the genders, breaking the family structure, and forcing women into the labor force against their wishes, and destroying working class wages forever.

We are now in a world in which we tax the most successful and use it to fund the mass fertility of the least successful. We regulate and tax our corporations so heavily that they flee overseas or simply shut down. The redistribution of wealth from whites to minorities leaves less and less for our schools, for roads, for medical and scientific research -- and they still call us all racist.

This.

>Show me definitive proof republicans attacked wages, raised taxes and weakened unions,

I have proof they supported abolition of slavery, I have proof the democrats founded the KKK, blocked abolition, promoted lynching and segregation

>by giving their jobs and money to cheap immigrant laborers
Immigrants usually compete for the jobs of unskilled or low-skill workers, not the middle-class.

But taxes used to be much higher back then?

Democrats have been killing the middle class for a while now.

During war time. Things really picked up after WW2. Taxes were not the only factor, of course.

>implying this is somehow all the republicans fault when most of the wealth concentration happened under Bill and Oboma
Wew lad

We've had Democratic leadership for 16 of the past 30 years. Fuck that bitch
She's dumber than a fucking rock.

The US government, if i am not mistaken, is unparalleled in their income (revenue), and yet still does a pitiful job of nearly every responsibility they are given, exception maybe being military due to lobbying by private sector.

Why the fuck would i want to give a company with that track record even more money?

Nah it's Corey Booker or however you spell it. That's the guy positioning for 2020.

This guy gets it

Booker? he's the next Barry the Wonder Groid