HILLARY CLINTON

HILLARY CLINTON.
I AM VOTING FOR HILLARY CLINTON.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3_DjiLLDfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This faggot is so fucking hideous. Looks like a botched abortion. Fucking Christ.

I thought this guy would be a slav with a funny sounding voice from all the pics, really let down when I watched a video

Its like he's an 80 year old slav wearing a 20 year old hipsters face, Hannibal Lecter style

So did anyone seek this guy out? Or did youtube put that shit in your recommends? Because i got to say, i only clicked it because i wanted to see in bigger detail what an ugly fuck he is.

Probably got a word for that, Ah yeah, here it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3_DjiLLDfo

>schadenfreude

THAT'S how you say it?

He still gets 1000% the poon you do, tho.

Kek no, that's just a video series taking the piss. Keep watching them, some funny ones there.

1000% of 0 is 0

1000% of 0 is still 0.

> a resident of south africa.
>voting Clinton

seems legit.

He gets an undefined amount more pussy than you do, then.

>100%

100% of 0 is still 0 idiot

That make so much more sense, literally never heard that word used out loud before. The real pronunciation actually sounds reasonable.

Zero is defined. It's nothing. Or do you think division and times are the same thing?

Say he gets 4 pussy, and you get zero pussy.
Ratio of amount of pussy he gets over the amount of pussy you get is 4/0 = undefined

Just fuck my shit up, goys.

I've got some bad news...

why did he do it Sup Forums?
I thought he wasn't political or at least didn't sperg out his politics on his channel, then he comes out with that?
I haven't seen much of his stuff though maybe I missed vids where he did?

With that fuckin beak, do you really have to ask?

you seem to be informed here;
what does he do?
i've seen a video about him showing what flying 1st class on a UAE plane is like.
He seems to live a life of fancy.

Undefined is a meaningless result. Might as well as rephrase it and say he doesn't get any pussy.

He is a Jew.
He couldn't help it.

it's actually funny because in mathematical logic zero is an undefined parameter. checkmate atheists