Russians (((WHITE)))

Some of you are saying about "RUSSIANS THE SAVIORS OF THE WHITE RACE". It must be a fucking meme. Ofcourse we can find some decend examples of individuals but come on.~25% of population are minorities (Mongols Turks and some more) and about 5%Muslims. Assume about 30-40% of population is mixed with them... it's not a genetic pool it's a genetic swamp.

Can some Ivan confirm it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERRzAN5I0Fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russians as ethnicity can wipe half the planet out. Great writers. Poets. Scientists. The first man to space was Russian. Russians survived many wars and managed to expand in two even three(in the past) continents. Yes they may have problems now, but if they will manage to break free...oh boy, they surely are.

I have Russian ancestry and I find this shit offensive

They are still superior to poles

>Russian
>White
It's a meme after 1917 and 70 years of communist brainwashing.
Over, done, dead.
Take that pill and look for saviours somewhere else.

Yep thats pretty accurate. The picture looks a lot like me also.

literal untermensch

they're a broke ass country that harbors nukes in order to stay relevant

>"RUSSIANS THE SAVIORS OF THE WHITE RACE".

who's saying that? I know Russia is giant shithole. I still think butchering them all in a war just because they are subhumans is counterproductive

Definitely sucks that America is 60% white.

I've taken this pill many years ago.
Anyway, it's confirmed. Case closed.

>space

Remember these words as you are super heated to 1200 degrees.

It's coming fatty.

t. Plumber

>RUSSIANS THE SAVIORS OF THE WHITE RACE

Only retards fall for the meme

Slavs are not white, Celts and Germanics are

Hi Shlomo.

It's debatable. Ofc slavs are white niggers but you can notice a huge gap between western and eastern slavs mentality.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERRzAN5I0Fs

ok vlad

i bet you live in a shit house in a shit neighborhood in a shit city full of poverty and shit, because your country is shit