No one is born a racist, fucktards

No one is born a racist, fucktards.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>BLACKED

No one is born with knowledge and experience of how niggers act

wow cool story

Of course no one is born racist you stupid fucking nigger. No one is claiming that people are. Almost no aspect about you has been there since birth.

Black's taught me

Now post the webm of those two little black girls beating up a white toddler on her tricycle

This, people aren't racist for no reason at all or for superficial reasons. Just like people don't kick Jews out of their countries just because they are Jewish.

No one is also born being able to read, speak the language or being able to do algebra, but yet everyone civilized does learn these things.

The picture OP posted is really cute, but it's sad when the reality of the situation is quite different.

>Everyone is born into tribalism

The only reason the opposite doesn't happen is because there is a stigma of racism of attached to it otherwise you are just as violent as blacks.

Inb4 poo and other juvenile insults. Show me any other race that has caused as many wars or destruction as whites have

No one is born a nuclear physicist either. People learn shit as they grow up.

Eh whites can't even into war.

Their greatest conflict, WWII only killed 60 million people using modern weapons. Genghis Khan killed 40 million people in 1290s using bows. He was responsible for killing 5% of the world's population at the time by himself.

Young children are more likely to treat those of those of the same race preferably.

1. Finns are white.
2. Finns are descensed from Ghengis Khan
3. Therefore Ghengis Khan was white.

He better check he still has his wallet

spbp

Racism isn't something you're born with, true, HOWEVER, it is something that can be taught...and guess who's doing the teaching?

[spoiler]the blacks[/spoiler]

no shit, racisim is just a side effect of effective pattern reqanishtion

racist pussy boy whites with tiny dicks?

Why are you sexualizing children?

This isn't true, theres been psychological studies done that show racism is innate

No one has taught the black kids how to be victims yet.

>1. Finns are white.

My best friend throughout middleschool was a black kid. It's funny because he was totally normal and played yugioh and videogames with me, then in 8th grade he just started acting more and more like a typical nig until high school when he was just a full on nig and I never talked to him anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if he was stealing car stereos and on welfare now

Agreed. Racism is learned from lived experience. Pic very related. People who aren't able to see how blacks are have probably never been around many black people.

No one is born knowing not to stick their hand in a hot fire either.

What's your point?

No one is born afraid of bubonic plague carrying rats either.

Actually they do. And children will have a life's crisis if they lose a plastic figure, or a balloon.

That's blatantly untrue. It's fucking nature to want to save oneself and ones Tribe from others

>106866666

Actually they are.
Everyone is born with an innate preference for their own race.

Interracial relationships are a fetish.

Why do one of the black guys and the white guy not get acting credits?

>Implying behavior in blacks is inherent
False attribution fallacy. I'll post a rare Pepe ITT if someone in this thread can show me a gene present only in blacks that has been demonstrated to be responsible for aggressive and or violent behavior

>Peanut Untouchable
>Peanut

>Leaf.

forget the topic. can we just talk about the fact this nigga just got quads.

Yeah nobody is born being able to wipe their arse or speak English either

Chinese.
Mongols.
Australian Aboriginals (Constant internal conflict for 1000's of years)

Now wipe your ass with paper.

That's not how it works.

>quads
NEW

>dingo abortion

POO

Warrior gene

How new are you?

SHART!

>implying

Melanin.

Now where's my rare Pepe?

Nope. Niggers are genetically predisposed to violence. The science is out on the matter.

He's Sup Forums tier new.

I agree. We just eventually grow up and realize that niggers will always be niggers. Dumb, compulsively aggressive, they keep asking for gibmedats and always play the victim.

Some are born a nigger, though.

Remember that judge who called a toddler racist for being scared of niggers after they robbed her house?

I don't think it is racist to point out the difference.

Babies don't know how to lie, many babies I knew talk about ugly features of people around them all the time be it asian, black, white etc

>No one is born a racist, fucktards.

That's correct. Rabid niggers create racists.

Canada, you really are the worst thing on these boards

Liberals and blacks made me racist

Racism may not be a priori, but it's certainly justified empirically.

you dont live with them pajeet i would keep quiet if i were u

no one is born knowing calculus either but if you're smart you learn it

literally not an argument

White women love Black men. This is a fact.

There are these to start with. And MAO-A as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

Actually, black men are the least attractive of any race of men empirically. Same with black women

>9fag

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html

everyone is born racist. they are taught to not be racist

What is this comment to? Look up violence towards White men with black women to start with.

Yes, yes, everything is going according to master plan. Soon the white race will be no more! We will sell the few that are left for very high price.

>muh dik

Are you implying that if all black people older than 6 months of age were liquefied and their offspring raised by humans, that they would be normal?

As long as World Star videos exist, the damage is permanent.

MAO-A

>t jael sa valiente
kill yourself loser

Being exposed to the terribleness of nigs, spics and muslim scum makes us racist, as denying how terrible they all are would require burying your head in the sand to reality like leftists do.

Go fucking die, leaf.

Exactly what white guys do re: asian women, as it happens. And you have the same exact victim mentality, but targeted at Jews.

No, that comes after years of attempting to be nice to people groups, only to have your people raped, murdered, and robbed. "Racism", as you put it, is just a natural biological defense against wild beasts. You don't teach it, it will come as a natural necessity.

>young blonde twink double teamed by black bulls
Nice proxy, Sven

At least Australian shit posters are entertaining. You're just sad.

I was.

Nobody is born knowing what kinds of wild berries you shouldn't eat, either.

>implying jews don't control the media, banking, and US foreign polices
don't care for asian women. i prefer my own race.

nigga please
grew up in the 48.8-86.6
now live in a 30.4-48.8
And I can tell you Black people are cucks.
That is all

>No one is born a racist, fucktards.
Exactly, you have to learn how terrible everyone else is on your own!

My son was born racist. He never had any exposure to blacks until he was 4. We were grocery shopping and he asked why that man was poop colored.

>>No one is born racist
I came straight out of the womb shouting "Gas the Jews" "fucking niggers" "Ching chong ping pong".

How did Jews manage to control all of this in an (at least at the time) white country?

No, when they later rape her she will learn to be a racist.

>"Ching chong ping pong"
That's just an old chinese saying, though

>she

White boys are really that feminine aren't they!

White girls need a strong man.

The whole of Africa has been in a constant state of war forever. Ghengis Khan rampaged through the world killing everyone in sight. The Islamic mass conversions throughout the dark age wiped out everyone who refused to convert.

Whitey just upped the stakes because they invented new ways of killing people en masse. Browns never did much because they lacked both the strength to take on whites, blacks and yellows and they also lacked the intelligence. Browns just used their weak, pathetic penises to breed more foul stinking Indian and Paki scum.

day of rake S O O N

I was mocking them

>that pic
I've been doing that shit since I was a young kid no matter what race the group was. White, black, whatever if I saw a group of people approaching me I always crossed the street. Like the pic says it's common sense, not racism.

Had a good kek. Thank you, user.

0/10 A toddler would hug a cactus.

More info:
>the state of white """""""men"""""""

As was I