Brit/pol/ - President Tony Edition

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain", says Theresa May.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>"Fuck immigration" - Jeremy Corbyn's Brexit speech in full
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/labour-not-wedded-freedom-movement-jeremy-corbyns-brexit-speech/

>UKIP secure EU funding again after Italian 5-Star Movement fail to divorce
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/10/five-star-movement-allianceukip-back-on-meps-block-split-nigel-farage-beppe-grillo

>Green Party accuses Corbyn of 'capitulating to the Right'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-immigration-green-party-brexit-caroline-lucas-a7518731.html

>"The NHS will fail within weeks if it's not given a huge amount of money immediately!" say left-wing bullshitters for the millionth time
theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/11/nhs-fail-winter-without-cash-injection-hospital-doctors-tell-theresa-may

>Boris Johnson accused of leading "witch hunt" as he attacks Russia in a desperate bid to save his political career
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/russia-accuse-britain-uk-witch-hunt-boris-johnson-kremlin-dirty-tricks-putin-donald-trump-election-a7520821.html

>Britain will not speak with the Front Nationale, UK-French ambassador claims
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/britain-will-not-deal-marine-le-pen-uks-ambassador-france-says/

>"The clock is ticking" - Northern Ireland faces brutal election and a return to Direct Rule
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/northern-ireland-faces-brutal-election-and-return-to-direct-rule-warns-arlene-foster-35358295.html

>Crazy Corbynite who blamed his alcohol shoplifting spree on the Tories, Tony Blair and high suicide rates is spared jail
kentonline.co.uk/hythe/news/corbyn-activist-who-blamed-tories-118644/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1s1avV50t7u
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-court-justice-transition-malta-dishing-our-judgments-a7524991.html
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/12/further-brexit-court-cases-to-be-launched-in-dublin-and-london
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/apr/22/media-joke-nicola-sturgeon-jimmy-krankie
amazon.com/When-Scotland-Was-Jewish-Archeology/dp/0786477091
youtube.com/watch?v=suwuSIQMW8E
youtube.com/watch?v=bR_hfQU-4r0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tunnocks tea cakes desu

>Blairite

New thread with actual links
Bear in mind that this place is going to get shut down by the mods if we keep this up

Bear in mind that this place is going to get shut down by the mods if we keep this up

Taigs get the fuck out of my thread and then board.

NEW

NEW

NEW

If they ban brit/pol/ my autism will reveal itself and my screeching will be heard across the atlantic.

What the bloody hell is going on with these trannies, lads?
>shittonnes of shows about trannies
>most of them about how we should let children "transition"
>this is the same age the kikes are telling us women are to be in the army and men are supposed to be stay at home dads and gender doesn't exist
Society, civilisation, it's being torn apart and I feel like almost no one can see it.

For anyone who missed it earlier I asked Farage about civic nationalism and why he doesn't feel the white working class should be worried about loosing their identity on LBC, Starts at 3:20. He SHUT IT DOWN after "I hope that answers your question" so my voice wasn't heard on the radio after that.
vocaroo.com/i/s1s1avV50t7u

Granted it wasn't totally on subject but it would have been nice if he answered it, didn't really expect him to though.

What would your guys idea to save are enh aich ess be? Bar full on privatising

Kill yourselves cunts

It's social engineering that's what. They are trying to normalise it.

When did Wales become so based

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-court-justice-transition-malta-dishing-our-judgments-a7524991.html

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/12/further-brexit-court-cases-to-be-launched-in-dublin-and-london

We might have to adhere to NEW EU law for up to 10 years after our Red White & Soft Brexit and they're appealing it in Dublin and London so that A) Brexit is reversible and B) That we're literally forced by law to have a soft Brexit

Reduce immigration drastically.
Send them all home.
Vote for a genuine small c conservative party*

*wait for one to exist

I know it sounds like a cop-out answer but I feel if he says anything on a subject like that the media will just Torpedo him and UKIP even more than they already do

Final solution soon

>small c conservatism
M'lady

They want people to be more tractable, less able to think and fight for themselves. That means making them darker and more feminine. Thus both immigration and the war on masculinity.

We always wuz we were just too busy getting shiny stuff out of holes in the ground till recently

>snow forecast
>clear sky filled with stars and a full moon
comfy tbqh

>Made 2 minutes after this one and has less posts

Why the fuck would we have to follow any law made by a club we're leaving? Fuck them. WTO rules now.

stop being such a nonce m8

>tfw I've watched all Jonathan Bowden videos

Fuck, what do I do now lads? There has to be a next level. I need more material of the same caliber.

Now listen here it seems to me (you fucking autist) that it's your problem with your autistic obsession with the links

who cares if one edition doesn't have the new links? The one posted first is the good one

spacker

Get fucked.

Buy his half-finished esoteric "books"

>tfw triggered autismening

Are you the Ivan using a proxy trying to make up for your complete embarrassment of a thread.

Fuck off. You were late and then split the thread.

You do realise that person you keep posting is a left-wing terrorist?

>"books"
What did he mean by this?

>thread splitting autismos at 2:21am

Poor Jeremy, perhaps he didn't realise that not wanting to start a world war makes you a collaborator.

They're incredibly jumbled and read more like rambling essays than any actual collection of coherent thought

For deep Bowdenpills only

I feel there are quite a few actual conservative parties, they're all just honeypots and get Torpedod all the time and no new ones are barely made

>Reduce immigration drastically
It would just need to stop full stop, as hard as it may sound for it to happen

>There are many remainers who would see no problem with this

Either way that's such a fucking disgusting shitty law, and i'm getting really sick of these cunts constantly launching court appeals
Why is there even one being allowed in fucking Ireland?

im to intelligent for this thread splitting

going to be lads night

reminder that taigs must go

>i'm getting really sick of these cunts constantly launching court appeals
This is where mickey mouse referendums get us tbqh

Sounds like everything I've ever written. Might take a look some time.

>left wing
Who cares?
>promote Gaelic
>resist the English, jewish and ethnic scum
>B-BUT M-MUH LEFT WING!!! M-U-H SMALL COCK CONSERVATISM!!! MUH POWELL! M-MUH QUEEN!!!

Publicly stating that he didn't want to use our nuclear deterrent was perhaps one of the most moronic things he has done.

> he didn't want to use our nuclear deterrent
There is no such thing.
Russia could just launch 2000 nukes into the atmosphere and life on earth would forever be extinguished.

If one nuke goes, our planet dies.

Inshalah brother

>>left wing
>Who cares?

>Doesn't matter if they're left-wing as long as they're ScotNats
>This, coming from the retarded nonce who disregards literally every political figure if they're not ethnic nationalists
The absolute fucking state
You more than anything else put me off Russia

It is indeed a waste, we all know the brexit vote is going to be put to parliament. And then the darkness-

But equally any one of our submarines hitting Moscow with a nuke is something they want to avoid. Life is too short to explain simple concepts like M.A.D to anime posting americans so I'll just link you to the wikipedia article.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

I fully expect Parliament to vote in favour of triggering Article 50, though they're evil Blairites aren't stupid
It's the long years of Pro-EU-led diplomacy talks, concessions and negotiations that follow that will turn it into a useless mess

I thought he was actually Scottish.

Half the probelms in society today would have been cured with a good hiding and the other half would be solved by a length of rope.

Could be argued that asking parliament isn't necessary since they were saying it was a treaty change, not a constitutional change, considering that the British constitution is parliament, the courts and the government and invoking article 50 does not change how those three entity's powers are ordered or how they interact with each other. That's the principle of what was argued in the courts anyway. The "no need to go to parliament" argument isn't as simple as a lot of people here are making it out to be.

I'm not British

I'm convinced he LARPs by this point, much like how Americans pretend to have deep Irish heritage because their great-great-grandfather was called Patrick

He supports the SNP because he thinks they're far-right ethnic nationalists for example, nobody who had ever lived in Scotland would think this

>It's the long years of Pro-EU-led diplomacy talks, concessions and negotiations that follow that will lead to a surge in 3rd and 4th party politics

ftfy

>surge in 3rd and 4th party politics
Only one party is surging

>He supports the SNP
Check the archives paki scum. I voted "No" back in 2014

>He supports the SNP because he thinks they're far-right ethnic nationalists for example, nobody who had ever lived in Scotland would think this
No one with the ability of critical thinking would think this.

>anime posting
There are 14 anime boards on Sup Forums.
Another 9 that allow blatant anime posting.
another ~12 that allow anime posting within reason.
Welcome to the internet nigger. Anime rules here

I'm going to disregard your lack of critical thinking (ignoring the fact i just mentioned MAD)

It would make more sense but I also wouldn't put it past a Scot.

t. Proposition nation doomed to fail

>yfw you read "anime posting"

allright you convinced me to understand the british way of life. what is something that everybody should know about british people?

Sure you did, wouldn't want to loose your gibme's

We are a progressive, tolerant, inclusive and democratic country.

Most likely is a LARPer, if he is he takes it very serious though considering how much he's here just to go "muh super duper scot ethno state jesus was a scot i like 14 year olds but i'm not a nonce etc etc"

Careful now.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/apr/22/media-joke-nicola-sturgeon-jimmy-krankie

We're dead inside as a nation and rapidly went from being the pride of all empires to THE most cucked race in Europe

Sweden, France, even Germany? All have nationalist parties and a growing anti-Islam and anti-immigration movement
We have a libertarian one that wants 350,000 immigrants a year

Now you must become Bowden.

PURGE THE STURGE

There will never be another Bowden

Bullshit. Germany has taken more than a million refugees (economic migrants), there is no possible way we are more cucked than them. Our main, most right wing party may be civic, but civic-nationalism as a route to ethno-nationalism is the only possibly way we can get there. You know full well people have to be eased into the idea.

>but civic-nationalism as a route to ethno-nationalism is the only possibly way

>Jesus was a Scot
That's a fact

>The Krankie joke is different. It’s consciously punching down.
FFS lads.

See? LARPer

>Our main, most right wing party may be civic, but civic-nationalism as a route to ethno-nationalism is the only possibly way we can get there. You know full well people have to be eased into the idea
Only British people, and by then it'll be too late; which takes me back to my point that we're uniquely weaker than the rest of the continent

Our uniqueness was a huge blessing in another time, and with regards to the vote to leave the EU, but more and more it's a weakness

Didn't realise you were this delusional. You don't ease people in to things by presenting them with entirely counterintuitive concepts. Just because there's only one word difference between the two doesn't mean the void between them is small. Your route will just turn us in to a parody of America which is already a parody of itself.

Even if it were a natural or simple progression from one to the other you don't have the luxury of time.

Yes, yes i'm sure he was

If we had a non-autistic, reasonably handsome, eloquent intellectual to rally round, we'd be sorted right now (assuming they didn't get quietly assassinated in their bed).

fucking a paki male
amazon.com/When-Scotland-Was-Jewish-Archeology/dp/0786477091

Kek

>LARPer

You can't LARP on a message board you busted teeth looking freak its jus RPing

STATE

>Author also wrote a book on jews and muzzies in colonial America

Greetings, bongs

U avin a giggle m8

Whatever happened to just taking a joke on the chin?
youtube.com/watch?v=suwuSIQMW8E

Name one other party in Europe that has even come close to the success of UKIP in achieving something major like leaving the EU.

I know elements of it are counter-intuitive, but reducing immigration, getting sovereignty back, and having any kind of nationalist view are good first steps, one people are nationalist then you can change the definition in their heads of someone who deserves to be here from someone who identifies with the culture of the country to someone who has ancestry in the country.

I may be wrong, my sleep is fucked and I am very hungry.

Classic nonce

Hello, son

youtube.com/watch?v=bR_hfQU-4r0
Hmm... relly makes u think
(Wonder when May will put this down a memory hole.)