#peegate #peeparty #trumpee #pissedontrump

Is Donald Trump the first American President that enjoys being peed on and / or ingesting urine?

Will he become the biggest public advocate for watersports fetishist rights?

Will his Supreme Court appointee be an outspoken pro-golden shower judge?

Should we have a new Constitutional amendment to enshrine the God-given right of all pee lovers to be peed on freely and openly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxDAyUiXphg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hooray for the president of Piss!

BY HIS INTENSE BLAZING POWER

MOLOCH SHALL REVEAL THE GOLDEN SHOWER

MAY THE TAPES BE RELEASED

AND DONALD TRUMP'S REIGN BE CEASED

He's a germaphobe married to a super model.

I doubt he's into whore piss.

WUBBALUBBANODUBS

Where is this from

Death to Moloch
tapes were made up idiot
even leafs know that

FELLOW MOLOCH WORSHIPPER
UNITE!!!!!!!

1) Edited Ice Bucket Challenge

2) To think the Left will jerk off to a story Sup Forums made about piss as their ONLY RELEIF FROM A MASSIVE CONSTANT ON THE FLOOR IN CURLED IN A BALL BEATING

3) This is the moment CNN turned into Fox News and the MSM culture started a huge decline. Lowest ratings in years! CNN discredited widely by their competition

4) Only shows with high ratings are Trump supporters Hannity, Tucker. Top shows in prime-time news!

5) An amateur, infant, "trumpee" beat the "most qualified candidate in history" and took a landslide shift in government full control of at every level. The Dems were BTFO

You can gladly play and splash around in fan-art piss story puddles if that makes you finally happy and get up from crying on the floor.

OH, and your asshole from that massive election pounding should start to close in a month or two, so don't worry.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

noooo
die
Moloch

fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=fxDAyUiXphg

If digits
Moloch`s flames extinguished by piss tidal wave

This is the Left's version of the whole Birther thing Obama had to deal with. They convinced themselves it was true the moment they heard it and will never be convinced otherwise. Have fun hearing it for the entirety of Trump's presidency.

yes, even the plane gets doused in pee

Man you guys are betting on fake Sup Forums piss stories? is that the best you got?

Man you are going to have a very rough eight years..

Do they tell you the GOP will impeach him too?

Just like the secret email server to arm and train ISIS fighters to topple Assad doesn't matter, violence at rallies, "they let you grab their pussy when you are a star", slam dunk election, recount, flipping electors, rigged election, Russian hackers and now piss stories.

Do you even know Trump is a germaphobe?

You are so damn clueless, no wonder you think he is Hitler, and the guy working with Cuba/Iran/ISIS/Saudis is god.

It's literally the final redpill. Kek wills it.

fuck you, you fucking fuck!

How on earth will the Dems break the BLUE WALL TRUMP OWNS NOW?

Calling white people racist? it worked so good this last election.

How will Pelosi pivot to a new party to win them back? If they double down then maybe all the white people will leave the party....

Oh, and when Trump helps black communities (something Obama and the dems refused other than lambasting cops) they will vote for him in greater numbers in GOP history.

The dems are shut out. They have no one really willing to fight for all of America, only immigrants and minorities who they pissed off by not helping the last eight years.

"Dreamers" are stealing tax payer $$ from AMERICAN college kids who live in their basement without a job for no fault of their own, but we should not help them, help the illegal aliens first for more dem votes. Got it!

One hand (American kids) other hand (illegal kids) The dems have a hard choice next election as we will clean their clock with ignoring American kids for eight years and only talking about free college after Bernie brought it up (an outsider).

I'm pretty sure Pissgate only happened to give the public a completely ridiculous scandal to laugh about and keep them from committing any more violent hate crimes for a while.

liberals will eat this up, genius

#watersportsgate

Wasn't it proven that King Nigger's birth certificate is fake? On top of that, it was Hillary's supporters who started the birther movement but as usual Libshits never take responsbility for anything.

PeePee gate just sounds so absurd to me because any critical thinking mind should be able to see that it's a hoax by virtue of all of the spelling mistakes within the official Rusian spie leaked golden shower intel.

Why do lefties care if trump likes to get peed on? Buttsex is 100x more degenerate and that is their mos sacred sacrament. It should endear him to them desu

no shit you moron

How unfortunate.

I wonder if pissgate is gonna hang over his head throughout his presidency regardless of veracity.

Much like a prostitute will hang over your head if you pay her to urinate on you.

What ever the GOD Emperor of USA wants .,... He is our Modern NERON ,and we. Will always workship

>married to an expensive whore
>germophobe

Yeah sure thing buddy.

I love PissGate. It's the greatest troll 9gag has ever done.

The very fact that lefties are embracing it shows just how ugly they are, and it's working to alienate them from the centrist and core voters in America.

Yet another shovel of dirt on the grave of the Democratic party.

Bogus lurid tabloid conspiracies are only OK when insecure honkeys do it.

POO POO PEE PEE GIVE ME TENDIES

POO POO PEE PEE GIVE ME VOTIES.