I'm here for the job interview

>I'm here for the job interview

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You write C#?

You're hired

But you're still in prison.

What's the 3 triangles mean? Some dude who was stalking my girlfriend six years ago had it on his throat.

Get out. NEXT!

It amazes me that some white power dudes still believe that hatebreed has to do with them

I got here first amigo, wait your turn

>Glasses

Look at this nerd

It's just a pagan tribal symbol that neo nazis use.

He is a new fag, cause he cannot triforce

He runs with the Pythagorean Pounders gang.

kek

it's called "valknut" or "odins knot". White prison gangs frequently practice a cult called Wotanism where they worship Odin. This religion was started bun David Lane. Most skinheads or white gangsters have some sort of pagan association, or at least use the symbolism.

It is the Valknut, or Odin's knot

I've only encountered two people who kinda fit OPs description over the past decade that I've been working at Walmart. As usual, these types don't last too long.

Eating alone and taking pictures of your coworkers.
Can you at least try and not be retarded?

>>I'm here for the job interview

CONGRATULATIONS, GOOD SIR!

YOU ARE HIRED!

HERE'S YOUR BROWN SHIRT, HERE IS A POLICE CARGO VAN.

HERE IS A FULLY AUTOMATIC M16 AND A PLATOON OF EX-MARINES WHO SAW AT LEAST 3 TOURS OF ACTIVE DUTY IN AFGHANISTAN.

YOUR MISSION IS TO ROUND UP EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL ALIEN MEXICAN IN CALIFORNIA AND BRING THEM TO OUR CONCENTRATION CAMP.

>Census: Hispanics overtake whites to become California’s largest ethnic group

>sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html

IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY PREGNANT BREEDERS, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

TELL YOUR KAMARADES TO COME APPLY FOR ANOTHER JOB. THE JEWS AND ANTI-AMERICAN TRAITORS WHO CREATED THIS WHITE GENOCIDE IN AMERICA NEED TO BE ROUNDED UP AND ARRESTED....OR WHATEVER. YOUR CALL, MEIN FRUEND.

14/88

Non nigger mexicans click u with whites in jail

Can't really congregate due to the corporation's fear of organizing for unions or something. I'd rather not make any waves.

>Right this way, I'll interview in one of my stainless steel "offices". Now tell me, what do you know about gas?....

>I'm here for the job interview
>just kidding, fuck a job

kek

Kind of sad. I always try to be nice to customer service people, especially at the grocery store. Hope they're having a fun day today.

Is it always racially segregated like that?

>Pythagorean Pounders
kek

Walkknut
That's how its pronounced.
It means "fallen warrior".
It's a symbol of remembrance which I have found to be prevalent among Nordic war vets.
Some from Vietnam, some from Iraq and Afghanistan.
If they have blonde hair and blue eyes, chances are there's a Walkknut on them somewhere (assuming they lost a friend in war).

Dude its Walmart
It's where prison people work when they are not in prison.

These aren't American blacks. Mostly west African thanks to catholic and Lutheran charaties. It's the "lunchroom test" come to life.

I'm one of the only people on our side of the store can help customers since the niggers can't understand English.

This so much is true. We have one guy who looks like he's from a halfway house who got hired recently.

no he writes C/ (otherwise known as C-Edge)