1. Russia
2. Poland
3. Hungary
honourable mention: Belarus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
youtube.com/watch?v=J1Kqh8cTi34
liveleak.com/view?i=726_1483288314
15segundosmx.com/single-post/2016/1/15/Detencioón-de-Moreira-malversación-de-fondos-y-organización-criminal
forbes.com.mx/los-10-mexicanos-mas-corruptos-de-2013/#gs.FltapmQ
noticiasmvs.com/#!/noticias/cada-ano-los-politicos-se-roban-el-10--del-presupuesto-anual-morena-125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I enjoy Australian threads. Shitposting or not.

1. Germany
2. Sweden
3. France

1. Poland
2. Croatia
3. Portugal

Aware me on Portugal? Haven't read too much about them.

>no checkoslovodka

>Least cucked
>Russia

wew lad dont let the memes fool you

Cucks abound, also Poland is gonna get fucked not cucked with all the new anti-globalization wave.

>Least cucked
>1. Russia
>2. Poland
>3. Hungary
More like:
1. Russia
2. Hungary
5-10. Poland

this list is wrong

most cucked country is my one

>Our politicians are beyond corrupt
>the USA allows said corruption to run rampant because it is beneficial for their own country and interests
>Biggest drug lords in the glove
>everything a nation needs to be a world power but we're held back intentionally
>We sell our oil to the USA only for it to be processed and sold back to us 10 times it's price

i could go on and on, i fucking hope Trump cuts ties with our retarded government and stops the jewish influences that keep us in the dark, because the only way we're gonna be great someday is with and upside down change or a bloody revolution

that is if trump is not already a jewish puppet, meh, we will never know for certain

in the worst case scenario, carlos slim should just buy everything trump has or buy the usa

globe*

The ability to shart in a mart whenever you please is pretty uncucked right?

you'll have to have a population for that pablo last time I checked your entire country is living off our welfare and basically shitting up our great country :/

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. Canada

1. Hungary
2. Japan
3. Poland

do you mean this or are you memeing?

99% of illegal mexican immigrants are the poorest of the entire country

they do not represent in any way the mid/upper class

if you ever tought they did represent an entire nation, im sorry user but you might be clinically retarded

Living off our country? Do you really believe this?

Google Reconquista.
Though most are communist, so I don't consider them redpilled. I would include Estonia.

I was just taking a mart shart lad, I know they are the worst your country has to offer because the actual successful non sub-human mexicans are still in mexico, unfortunately we got overrun with what are basically your version of niggers. I don't appreciate it mate, not one bit

This.

Russia is cucked beyond belief don't fall for the poor comime slavshit propaganda, the USSR killed 60 million of their own people because jews demanded it.

billions spent on welfare to illegal aliens every year , what do you think

>the USA allows said corruption to run rampant
So USA always has to help and intervene in other countries problems?

>We sell our oil to the USA only for it to be processed and sold back to us 10 times it's price
Ever heard of Mercantilism? That's what the British did to us.

They could be radical muslims you know?

Just wait for trump to build the fucking wall and maybe, MAYBE in 2018 when Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador wins the elections, then Mexico will be uncucked. That dude knows we have the potential any first world country has, and he actually wants the country to grow by itself instead of relying in jewish loans and shit that only economically fucks my future descendants

Illegals can't get welfare or food stamps mate. They basically come here to make a bit more change and opportunity. Some obviously commit crime but that happens with every ethnic group in this country.

user, we need exactly the opposite. We need your country to stay the fuck out. We're in desperate need,

You dont know how it is here, you have no idea of the ammount of money those fuckers steal

The worse part is that they are professionals at doing it, laundering billions of dollars worth in mexican pesos every week

And even worse, when they are questioned about they answer in the most comical and cynical way known to men, it's infuriating.

I see illegals on food stamps and wic vouchers whenever I go to a grocery store lad. Read up on it. Technically they aren't entitled to welfare, you are right, but they get it as soon as they pop out a kid. Might be different for diff states, but that's how it works here. To be fair I see more spics on welfare than white trash and niggers combined.

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood Mexico in a way.

I have a question. In your country, do the Latinos have >5 kids as they do here in my country?

How skilled are Mexicans in terms of intellect?

Is Baja a state/province in Mexico?

Felt good when a group of Poles trashed an Islamic store last week.

If they find a way to game the system or they have US born children that's two ways. Truth be told tho 40% of the folks on welfare in America are white. It's always been the majority of folks collecting.

Portugal is offering to take refugees but their country is so shitty none want to go there.

I'm 28 years old and i've only known 2 families that have more than five kids, they were all semi-rich.

in terms of intelect we have a general lower IQ than your country because of rural villages, i know there are a lot of perfectly healthy retarded americans, but even trailer trash has a better chance of being less stupid than the people that lives in pic related. You see, we have big cities, and usually in 85% of states, there are little settlements of indian villages, actual prietos who are the natural and authentical remnants of mesoamerican culture.

With that on the table i honestly believe that the IQ of low/middle class mexicans is higher than those of low/middle class americans, this i can tell by ample personal experience during my years working at human resources in a procter and gamble subsidiary

Baja California Norte and Baja California Sur are 2 states that politically belong to Mexico in all ways, they are excellent touristic spots and i encourage you to visit them or San Cristobal de las Casas, if you're the "I like to drink in a city where clouds are 10 feet over me" kind of guy

Cheer mate, thanks for non hate replies, really unexpected.

oh trust me, they've found a way to game the system and are fucking us pretty good. one way street of gibs, they pay no taxes and send money back home so it's one hell of a free ride they've been enjoying. I don't even care that some of them work shit jobs, who cares, the welfare balances it out in their favor

>You dont know how it is here, you have no idea of the ammount of money those fuckers steal
>The worse part is that they are professionals at doing it, laundering billions of dollars worth in mexican pesos every week
>And even worse, when they are questioned about they answer in the most comical and cynical way known to men, it's infuriating.

Is there somewhere I can read more on this tacobro?

youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
youtube.com/watch?v=J1Kqh8cTi34
russia so unkeked

Got any reading material on US abuse in Mexico i.e. Laundering money or leveraging unfair deals? Thanks!

portugal isn't white so who cares

>2. Poland

I was in Poland over Christmas. It was full of niggers - Polish girls in England LOVE to get blacked and then bring their chocolate hubbies home with them to spend the holidays with the family.

Well put. I agree, our country would appeal to more countries and have a much better overall reputation if we didn't have so many gosh darn Africans! Their IQ scores on average are roughly around 80. That's borderline retarded.

>the IQ of low/middle class mexicans is higher than those of low/middle class americans
I don't want to sound like Hitler here and base problems on specifically one race, but as I previously states, the illegal aliens or Africans drastically bring down our average IQ. The fact that they can be so brain-dead is beyond me. Utterly astonishing.

>if you're the "I like to drink in a city where clouds are 10 feet over me" kind of guy
Nah, I'd much rather stay at home studying a map or reading a history book then getting drunk and partying.

liveleak.com/view?i=726_1483288314

>but as I previously states
stated*

Lol Russia.

You know Moscow is lousy with Muslims right

meh. poland for example is cucked by germany. their whole economy is based around germany. so when germany is #2 cucked country in the world, then what does this make every nation cucked by germany?

I might have to let you down a bit since i dont save the articles i need, and some videos about those people blatantly lying to everyone's faces are not subtitled, sadly.

Same as the other user, i dont have a lot of material but i'll give you something you can google translate, also, it's our politicians who launder money in your country, and many others.

Take Humberto Moreira for instance, this nigger has money laundering operations in the USA, Spain, South America, China, and much more countries. He was arrested in Spain some time back and shortly freed.

You can read more about it here

15segundosmx.com/single-post/2016/1/15/Detencioón-de-Moreira-malversación-de-fondos-y-organización-criminal

Forbes '13 most corrupt mexican politicians: forbes.com.mx/los-10-mexicanos-mas-corruptos-de-2013/#gs.FltapmQ

Report declaring Mexican politicians steal 10% of the entire national budget each year: noticiasmvs.com/#!/noticias/cada-ano-los-politicos-se-roban-el-10--del-presupuesto-anual-morena-125

i can post some more if you're still interested

Please post what you got, Spanish isn't an issue. We're mandated in the U.S. To take it anyway

Woah woah you desert nigger. We're doing just fine over in the prairies. Literally pick anything in Europe over Canada. Dude weed is a fucking spookloving fugglecuck, you don't actually think he's the brains running the government do you? Obvious puppet is obvious. At least we don't have sharia

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. Quebec/Ontario

1. Alberta
2. Poland
3. Estonia

>Russia
>not cuck
Top Kek! Aussie are shitposting kings.

Now, the real list...
>Most
1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. A Fucking Leaf

>Least
1. Hungary
2. Poland
3. Slovakia

1- Puerto Rico
2 - Ukraine
3 - Thailand

1 -Nigeria
2 - Russia
3 - China

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. Australia

Least
1. Russia
2. Japan
3. Singapore

Prove me wrong.

see

Literally one random website says this with no evidence whatsoever.

>A FUCKING LEAF
Git out, leafster

Most:

>Sweden
>Germany
>Canada

Least:

>Saudi Arabia
>Kazakhstan
>Mongolia

I actually meant to reply to this

how is syria not on the least cucked list?

>Taiwan
>Switzerland
>Ukraine

Least cucked
>Israeli
>Singapore
>China

Keep defending cannibals you fucking fool.

>Quebec

Quebec is about 90% white you cuck. That is better than most of the Western world.

>Russia
>not cucked
This emu knows nothing, opinion discarded.

Most Cucked
1. South Africa
2. Brazil
3. Russia

Least Cucked
1. Israel
2. Switzerland
3. Japan.

>russia
>not cucked

Putin is the only badass in Russia, because he cucked the entire country.

Fuck the Jews

Russia is a AIDS-ridden shithole controlled by jewish billionaires.

>1. Russia
Wrong.

maybe in Moscow like most capitals, I went down to Voronezh were there was literally 4 black people and people were openly calling them нeгp.

>tfw you live right next to the prime capital of cuckoldry
>tfw the second biggest cuck country is right under you

Help me Norway.

BUILD WALL
DEMOLISH BRIDGE

Talk to me in 5 years and let me know how the new local caliphate is going