KANKER Brtis

Reminder:

Brits created Iraq
Brits created Saudi Arabia
Brtis created Israel

The Brits literally created Palestine too.

what a bunch of dickheads

>Saudi Arabia
>Israel
So wait a minute... is international politics all just a scam to bring the US back under the crown?

whoopsy daisy

Fucking kek, these places where at least stable until you oil hungry lards arrived

yes

BLIMEYYYYYY

Yeah fuck us... shame we didn't have a crystal ball like you and America clearly do. We should have just let the ethnic cleansing in those places continue right guys?

creation of all three was with malicious intent from the start.

>Saudi Arabia: here crazy warlord crypto jews, you get to rule here if you gib oil.

>Iraq: here crazy sunni minority, you get to rule over moderate shias, if you gib oil

>Israel: here Rothschilds, you get to create your own kike country if you gib money for the land.

Actually the LoN and America supported the creation of Israel and the alternative was them all moving here.

Iraq was fine until the Burgers went in a ousted Sadam.

The royal family of SA have always been powerful warlords before the current state was created. A bigger problem is how much money the Yanks let them pump into their political system.

Aquafresh's won't understand this, but when you're a real country you sometimes have to make difficult decisions. We can't all stay neutral.

>The royal family of SA have always been powerful warlords
nah, you made them legit, you GAVE them an entire fucking country. you are filth

this needs its own comic strip

wtf I hate brits now

>Palestine
>Fucking kek, these places where at least stable until you oil hungry lards arrived
I'd say this place was fucked up ever since the UK declare it jewish territory because you happened to win in a war against the ottomans

You guys did create Israel. I mean, you kinda screwed up there

Reminder:

Brits created the most prosperous nations on the planet

Seriously, what other ethnicity than English people managed to create FIVE of the world's largest 15 economies (including the largest)? Oh yeah, no one.

The Spanish probably come closest, with two countries in the top 20 - Spain and Mexico. And they're 14th and 15th. Not even close to us!

The Anglo is, by objective measures, the most powerful race to have ever existed on the planet. That's pretty cool don't you think?

You'll wish you hadn't

top kek, if anythig brits survived because of sucking India and Iran dry

innit lad oi u wot m8 i swer on me mum

We created them too :(