Why the 2nd amendment is not relevant in the modern world

When the Founding Fathers wrote in the Second Amendment, the most popular military grade weapon used at the time was the flintlock musket, which could be loaded with a single shot or a grape shot, which was a cluster of small iron balls that all fired at the same time. It had a very short range and was highly inaccurate, only 20 percent of its shots hitting a target.

A semiautomatic pistol, a popular firearm owned by many Americans today for sinister reasons, can murder three people in less than a second. This is also the most commonly used weapon in mass shootings in the United States, and the firearm used most in daily gun violence across American communities. Contrast bloody USA with a safe, modern, civilized nation which has adopted strict gun controls, such as Mexico, and the striking difference is clear.

America-- the time to adopt strict gun control, or even across-the-board gun bans, is now. Mexico did, and look how safe they are today! Look at safe Brazil, another strict gun control nation, only 50,000 murders per year in beautiful Brazil!!

Certainly if your founding fathers were alive today, they would urge you to follow the path to reason, and adopt strict gun control, gracias amigos por su tiempo, y buena suerte!

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2016/04/12/the-gun-industry-says-it-has-grown-158-since-obama-took-office/#43fbe5fc56ae
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes guns arent bad look at US so peaceful

>1st amendment
>internet

>dead thot
nice

That's not a gun problem, that's a nigger problem

>most of them are illegal guns
>mostly used by pablos
wew

>America-- the time to adopt strict gun control, or even across-the-board gun bans, is now. Mexico did, and look how safe they are today! Look at safe Brazil, another strict gun control nation, only 50,000 murders per year in beautiful Brazil!!

this is where the b8 ends

People like you are not only dense, you are incredibly ignorant of the world around you. The US exists in a bubble of safety/security for one simple reason.

Pic related. You better hope it never comes to something like this.

Must really rustle your soul knowing all these facts but there isn't anything you'll ever be able to do to stop dem evil guns.

Liberals are not relevant in the modern world, and should be exterminated ASAP.

Let's start with you, OP. Go fucking shoot yourself in the face to make a stand against gun violence. I swear, it'll instigate change!

Wait, where's Mexico on this list? Oh yeah, it's a fucking shithole so it didn't make the list.

Name one other drug they spend millions and millions and millions of dollars creating commercials telling you don't even think about trying it... they don't do it for heroin, they don't do it for PCP, they don't do it for marijuana, they don't do it for alcohol, they don't do it for anything except methamphetamine...

That's because they realize that once you try it you will know that their commercials are lies, so their only chance is to try to dissuade you before you try it with a bunch of crap lies saying how bad it is... When in actuality it is a legitimate compound with legitimate efficacy

Plus it's the only drug that $3 worth will make you have sex for 5 days non-stop Around the Clock

Would race mix

Look up how many CC actually stop crime and violent people.Faggot.

Damn, that's a waste of good pussy.

>Mexican
>Posts a murder rate chart
>Not including his own country
>To 'prove' a point

I hope you don't get massacred like most Mexicans before you can read this post bro.

With that last poster in the image, what does he mean by choke points?

What's it like bitterly clinging to a movement that died before you were born?

The white race?

The gun control movement.

In 1994 they passed the most retarded gun law in the history of the world and then they died.

They motivated their opposition to organize with a law that sold tens of millions of guns and created millions and millions of new, politically aware gun owners, and then spent the next twenty years failing.

Following a mass shooting practically tailor made to get more gun control passed, where twenty little kindergartners died, the bulk of the country loosened gun laws.

Think about that for a minute and try to realize you are tilting at windmills.

We have doubled the number of guns in circulation since your fellow travelers managed to pass the AWB. More than half a dozen states allow concealed carry without a permit now. Almost every other state allows concealed carry with a shall issue permit.

The murder rate has plummeted. The violent crime rate has plummeted. Your arguments have been completely debunked.

You are nothing.

Outside of the old guard democrats in congress and retarded lefty college students, no one in America supports gun control anymore. It's no coincidence that 90% of the gun threads here are started by shitposting canadians, brits, and aussies. Your only allies are utterly impotent to assist you in passing laws.

Enjoy being utterly irrelevant.

>leaf

>back in the day the 2nd amendment was written at a time when civilians owned the most powerful weapons that existed

You're right we need to let civilians own better firearms.

Thanks, did you read the OP, the very first post in this thread, you cuck?

/Thread.

This is what I love about Alaska. Gun I bought at Fred Meyers, auto knife I bought online. Both totally legal.

>the most diverse country in the world has the most violence out of all developed countries
yes, and? we have a lot of niggers you know; haven't you ever seen the FBI stats regarding the disproportionate amount of crimes niggers commit?

Hows the crime up in Alaska?

there cant be many niggers up there, right?

what % of bullets fired in war currently hit their target? I believe it's something like 4% with the other 96% used as suppressive fire.

>Hows the crime up in Alaska?
Stay out of Anchorage and there really isn't any.

big cities are choked with fucking beaners

>the most diverse country in the world has the most violence

Stop right there. We don't. Compared to other multcultural Paradises (Mexico, Brazil, South Africa) we are like an oasis of peace and tranquility.

This "dangerous USA" meme has got to be debunked. I don't know anyone who was ever shot, or murdered in my entire life. Do you?

90% of our so-called "murder rate" is inner-city negros killing each other, which don't even matter, to a group called ""Black lives matter""

All that matters to that group BTW, is kvetching about white people.

I don't think it is even that. I think the kill to expended ammo ratio was something like 1 in 250,000 rounds.
Granted that might have counted all rounds fired in theater not just in combat

back then civlians owned private navies and canons and armies and an array of weapons that vastly outstripped the outdated musket of that era

god damn it all.

>When the Founding Fathers wrote in the Second Amendment, the most popular military grade weapon used at the time was the flintlock musket....

stopped reading there

looked the founding fathers had a full understanding that technology would evolve just like it always was

they understood that a small amount of a populace would always be able to overthrow its government if they could fight back even in a small way.

you saying that the 2nd amendment is defunct because of how old it is is like saying the same for the 1st amendment with the invention of the internet.

>stopped reading there

Maybe sometimes you should read the whole post bro.

Maybe you should stop shitposting and leave it to the canadians and aussies.

Thanks Obama!

forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2016/04/12/the-gun-industry-says-it-has-grown-158-since-obama-took-office/#43fbe5fc56ae

I actually read the rest of that post, i feel like an ass

I actually apologize A+ post

flintlocks vs. flintlocks = perfect leverage for citizens against gov't

semi-automatic pistols vs. machine guns, tanks, poison gas, aircraft, etc. = not ideal whatsoever but it will make any long occupation impossible

piss off shill

I'm training the next generation how to do this before I die grasshopper.

I can't tell whether this post is serious or satirical

Fucking kek usa has states bigger then some of those countries

Did you read the entire post?

Nothing is relevant in modern times all life is futile, kys

Maybe you should stop trying to be clever.

over 100 million killed by their own governments after being disarmed in the 20th century.

Maybe you should KYS.

honestly how gives a fuck if 3 people out of 100,000 die?

thats such a small number, honestly who gives a fuck if it means i can protect myself?

59 shots a minute.

In the times of the nation's founding, it was legal to own any weapon that the military used as a private citizen. Citizens literally owned artillery.....literal cannons. You could literally own a battleship.

No, no and no.

The 2nd amendment is just as relevant today as it was when it was written.

The Founding Fathers were not so stupid as to think that we would always be using muskets in a war. Im sure they weren't imagining weapons of mass destruction, but they probably had some iota that technology would advance to the point of weaponry becoming kore refined.

You know what else the founding fathers understood? That at some point, sometime we may need to protect ourselves from our own government, just as they experienced.

So absolutely fucking no. The 2nd amendment is just as relevant today as it was then, and it will be just as relevant 100 years from now as it is today.

*sigh*
SHALL

NOT

post more dead grils :3

BE

BE

>comparing America to only white countries

INFRINGED

second amendment was literally written in response to shays' rebellion so that the state could put down citizens who took up arms.

thats why it says well regulated militia.

In their time they'd already seen large advancements in firearms, it's dumb to think they didn't consider it becoming more advanced.

you're literally a faggot

Do you actually think these people thought technology was done advancing in 1785?
Kill yourself.

I just want America to be as safe as modern, civilized nations like England and Mexico. I want us to adopt gun control like they did, so we can be safe too.

idk if you guys realize this...
but now that Trump is president (the NRA's favored candidate) that restricting the second amendment is NEVER going to happen..

do you not understand that?

what the fuck is going on? there is like three thead's about this on /pol right now. all popping up around the same time.

hur derr, we just over through a fucking empire, faggot.

I replied to the wrong guy, please accept my apologies

you're literally a faggot

Girandoni air rifle. Look it up.

>Designed: 1779 or 1780

To assume that the founding fathers would be unable to anticipate the improvement of firearms technology would be ludicrous at best.

shitty way to start your treatise, being stupidly wrong on a trivial-to-research point.

fuck off, commie bastard.
i have a gun so i can put a bullet between your eyes,
when you try to steal the means of production from me.

They were vague with firearms for a reason. A population with access to similar arms to the military cannot be tyrannized.

3/10 bait

Wish I'd found those women first, and not in public

You are a disgrace to the Country.

Well that's probably why the drug cartels have Mexico by the balls, or what's left of them

Holy shit that chick is hot.

Trump ran on a platform of increasing gun control.

He's the least pro-gun republican candidate since nixon.

theres no argument. its a natural given right. adequate self defense is a natural right. if you have the right to live you have to right to personally defend your continuity. if you have the right to property you have the right to defend it. if you have liberty you have the right to defend it. if you have the right to life you have the right to end it. no argument against natural rights is worth shit. die statist commie faggot.