Have you been to his loft?

I hear its the center-point of the alt-right.

archive.is/iKSnp

Jorjani was down from New York this week visiting with Spencer, who will be living on the top level of the spacious loft he and Jorjani will be using in Alexandria. The loft has no furniture yet; the only decor in the living room was a bottle of whiskey Spencer was working his way through around 3 p.m. on Wednesday. Upstairs, his belongings were strewn about in suitcases.
The pair imagine the space as a kind of office-salon hybrid for the alt-right, a private space where people in the movement can make videos, throw parties (there’s an outdoor patio) and work on the nascent website, which Spencer said would launch on Monday. The loft “is symbolic in that it is a headquarters of sorts,” Spencer said.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ObamaMalik
youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bullshit.

This is our leader, our ideological center: twitter.com/ObamaMalik

There's no way this could be a trap

fbbp

>Jorjani
>wearing Faravahar pin
Does Spencer even deal with white people anymore?

WHO
H
O

I think I have been in that loft. It was on a grindr hookup.

I don't know if it was Richard Spencer or not. He was already face down and naked on the bed when I got there. The door had been left open for me.

I dumped my load and left without exchanging a word.

Similar body types though.

He's half white half Persian, and Persians are already half white. He's racially a quappa.

Based spence.

Nice shitpost

They aren't half white they are non European. Yes they are Indo European but so are norther Indians. I'm not a fan of this big tent stuff, reeks of TRS. Plus the nationalist ones bring weird garbage like Zoroastrianism, and their tendency for authoritarianism.

Can persians be considered bro tier non whites or even honrary whites?
Genuinely curious
>reeks of TRS
Have never heard them say persians should be welcome

>Zoroastrianism, and their tendency for authoritarianism

Neither of these are wrong. What's the problem?

>The pair imagine the space as a kind of office-salon hybrid for the alt-right, a private space where people in the movement can make videos, throw parties (there’s an outdoor patio) and work on the nascent website

These are literally the equivalent of SJW-feminist types. The kind who actually call themselves social justice warriors in real life.

This is cringy.

>These are literally the equivalent of SJW-feminist types

How so?

So you want to live under the type of society non whites create? Even the Nazis were free in comparison to stuff they create. Plus why would we want their weird religion. Western culture is either christian or atheist, it should stay that way.
I don't think so, they are very uppity as a people. T Hey view themselves as better than Europeans. Sure they have good food, but man they are arrogant.

>Antifa scum around every corner
>media kikes always watching
>the (((government)))
This is why we need a place of our own where we can collaborate in relative safety and privacy.

I will concede that it is pretty faggy that he seems to be advertising this as "the hip new Alt-right hangout!" (Thats how I see it at least)

So they have similar racial views like the chinks do when it comes to foreign races? I can deal with that so long as they keep that shit ij their own country

Is this anything more than a place for him to fuck conservative women (and liberal reporters who think he's a fraud)?

>So you want to live under the type of society non whites create?

Whites/Westerners have had all sorts of forms of government - from tribalism to monarchies to republics to democracies to anarchy to fascists to colonies to colonized to authoritarian dictatorships, etc.

I don't think there's a danger of being taken over by Westernized Persians.

>Plus why would we want their weird religion. Western culture is either christian or atheist, it should stay that way.

They're talking about Zoroastrianism for themselves, not for us. Calm down.

Sooo how many standard fuck parties have they had already?

1. find political movement
2. coopt, call yourself the leader of it
3. either rent building or start faggy startup company and throw parties while being attention whores

Sure, they are out there actually doing something. I can respect that, along with similar political views on certain subjects.

I just hate absolute attention whores.

>"the hip new Alt-right hangout!"
This is exactly how I see it.

Richard Spencer is a democrat who voted for Hillary Clinton. Anyone who isn't retarded can see this.

>alt-right
sage

Are you saying Spencer has his own system?
Seduce
Play
Entice
No Rubber
Enter
Tease
Escape ino the night
Repeat

100-120.

I think they see it more as a "any publicity is good publicity" deal and they're trying to get as mich attention as possible. This could lead to them becoming total media whores, if they already aren't, if they aren't careful

It must be nice being born rich. lol

>SPENETER
Yes.

Proof? I'm serious

i didn't get invited

>spenter
>MFW I DID THAT
kill me, please

There is no proof, just reddit and 8pol who think their own lack of knowledge is evidence.

>1. find political movement
no, you are mistaken. spencer has been involved with white identitarianism and politics for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M

Richard the homo sodomite is probably excited to start his own comet ping pong mancave in DC

>mfw I have no face to express my wat

sage
>find the movement he invented the term for
>coopt it and call yourself as voice for it
>start building institutions and expanding it for pure attention.

WXYZ --- ABCX
both have X there they are the same bro!

He has a child and a wife, can you say the same?

>Not going to an extremely vetted™ Pool Party™ on a NYC roof top with with Mike Enoch, Seventh Son, Lawrence Murray, and Richard Spencer for the low, low D'nation of $1,500

Fuck that sounds nice
Do yiu know what TRSwrestlemania is? What do they do there?

Kek, I'm glad Spencer exists just for the way he trolls the media.

>I'm not a fan of this big tent stuff reeks of TRS.
The Spencer/TRS spheres have been more restrictive of membership than the AmRen crowd, yet not as restrictive as the Iron March crowd.

There are different groups for different people.

How is this a troll? I'm nit well vered in 6d bachi ball, enlighten me