"Naw, naw, naw, Brad. You cannot say that you like Pocahontas...

>"Naw, naw, naw, Brad. You cannot say that you like Pocahontas. The genocide of my people is turned into a cartoon musical? With a singing raccoon? I mean, think about it, Dog. The real story of Pocahontas is about a bunch of white boys who come to my land, bribe the corrupt Indian chief, kill off all the warriors and fuck the Indian princess silly. Would the white man make a story about Auschwitz, where the inmate falls in love with the guard and they go off singing love songs with dancing swastikas?"

is he right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this guy actually looks like me lmao.

'Noble savages' were a meme
They were savages through and through

>"It's destiny dawg. White Man's gotta rule the world."

Poke was truly a great warrior poet

Pocahontas was ugly as sin. John Smith dragged her back to Europe to win a dogfight.

You gotta lay off the rip fuel, bro.

fuck off cypriot scum

that show was badass

>tfw you run out of ripped fuel

Leave roach

>Short people are bad and tall people are good

Fuck Mark Twain that stupid nigger lover

The Spaniards are shorter than Indians and they kicked their ass!

t. manlet

>Would the white man make a story about Auschwitz, where the inmate falls in love with the guard and they go off singing love songs with dancing swastikas?
Fucking hell I would.

> a story about Auschwitz, where the inmate falls in love with the guard and they go off singing love songs with dancing swastikas

I'd watch that movie tbqhfam

>Would the white man make a story about Auschwitz, where the inmate falls in love with the guard and they go off singing love songs with dancing swastikas?
yeah, the musical number is called a whole jew world

No, the true story of Pocahontas was the story of the Jamestown settlement. Once the British established the settlement it was immediately attacked by the indians and besieged for almost a year. Eighty-five percent of the settlers died during that siege. The attacks only stopped after the kidnapped the chief's favorite daughter, Pocahontas, and held her hostage.

Huh, so that's why they call it "small"pox

You are like a little baby

>go to war
>bring fucking STICKS

hHAHAHAHAHAHA

General Mattis scene was best.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8