What does Rosie O Donnell mean by this?

What does Rosie O Donnell mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3359943/Go-stranger-care-u-Rosie-O-Donnell-s-vicious-texts-daughter-Chelsea-threaten-cut-contact-siblings-unless-agrees-year-long-therapy-thousands-miles-home.html
pagesix.com/2016/09/07/rosie-odonnells-daughter-reportedly-hospitalized-after-overdose/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'M FUCKING INSANE

Great! Then we can get on with the inauguration, as Trump doesn't have any charges.

Report it for hate speech

No doubt but they also truly hate one another
Didn't he call her Rosie the Hutt once?

the children picture is very fitting. she thinks like a child.

>still assblasted from losing and can't let it go because her whole self image is wrapped up in her political views

Who cares. Skewer that fat pig and roast her fat ass over an open fire

Would she be saying this had hillary won?

Trump destroyed Rosie years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ

What she means in that post is that the United States should impose martial law and delay the inaguration until Donald Trump is cleared of all criminal charges.

Imagine being the sworn enemy of a man who likes to get revenge... and who just got elected president.

I love this timeline

What she meant to say was, "I am an idiot who doesn't understand how my own government works."

Rosie O’Donnell had some fiery words for Donald Trump on The View Wednesday morning, calling him a “snake-oil salesman” following his announcement that he would not fire troubled Miss USA Tara Conner.

After hearing about her comments, Trump fired back to PEOPLE, calling her “a woman out of control” and saying he planned to sue O’Donnell over her statements questioning his financial well-being.

“You can’t make false statements,” Trump tells PEOPLE exclusively. “Rosie will rue the words she said. I’ll most likely sue her for making those false statements – and it’ll be fun. Rosie’s a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie.”

what a racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic comment

"I'd like to take her money out of her fat ass pockets"
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

tfw two intiligent for marshall law

>implying
I identify as an apache helicopter user respect and worship me because there is literally only 1 of my kind.

This. It reads like she is afraid that Trump is going to wreck HER shit, so she's trying to get everyone afraid that Trump will fuck EVERYONE up, and not just her and a select few other liars.

Martial Law pls

We could use a good purge before the new dawn

Kek

Friendly Reminder that Rosie is a complete failure of a mother and her kids hate her.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3359943/Go-stranger-care-u-Rosie-O-Donnell-s-vicious-texts-daughter-Chelsea-threaten-cut-contact-siblings-unless-agrees-year-long-therapy-thousands-miles-home.html

pagesix.com/2016/09/07/rosie-odonnells-daughter-reportedly-hospitalized-after-overdose/

Is she still a lesbian or was that just a quick relevancy scheme?

grow up trumpkin, you can't just shut down the entire country because your candidate lost. deal with it