A white woman who has a past relationship with a black man is tainted

I've researched Normie sites and "tainted" women is discussed there. Lots of Coal burners cry that their lives are a living hell after they broke up with a black man. No white men want them,

Any stories like Pic related Sup Forums? I would love to read what you have?

post some tears?

>that pic
Damn, that user managed to kill a coal burner and a niglet without even doing a thing.

So how does it end, did she pay the fine or did they make her spend the mandatory 30 days in jail?

That story should get out more so white woman can be warned of what will happen if they coal burn. They will become radioactive to any man with a decent head on their shoulders.

Anyways I don't have any stories but the first thing i did when I started dating my gf was ask her if she ever coal burned. We both agree that it is a deal breaker for me or her if we did. We both find nigs disgusting don't even want to be around them at the store.

I don't have any coal burner stories really, as I can see them coming from a mile away.

I know one who is a solid 9/10, burned the coal to get back at her parents, realized she had no other options and is now reluctantly married to him, which her mother hates with a fury seldom seen. She throws herself at me like I'm a desert oasis, but I wouldn't touch her through a hefty bag if she paid me.

Went out with a 7/10
look at her FB all her friends are black
she tells me yea i dont have many female friends
one night nig nog comes to my house because he was invited
>wtf you doing here
>"came to see "annon" and you are
>here BF?
>"shit dude my bad i didnt know"
wait 3 days empty that bitches savings account and fuck off

Stories like that user. I see see lot of women like that it really is sad and annoying. Becoming a coal burner is not a "phase" it's a decision. Simple as.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Around blacks, never relax.

Race war now

what a cunt
first for her getting pregnant by a black
and then not even giving the child away, no lets just kill it
what a fucking bitch

>Be me, 26 year old working at coffee shop
>Owner is a friend and gave me a job there because I told him how I got let go from my job (electrician) because of a lack of work.
>Hot as fuck 17 y/o co-worker
>big booty, great tits, country girl
>She's def into me, sitting right next to me, touching arms, deep eye contact, way inside my personal space
>She mentions the last guy she saw was black
>fuck
>Straight up ask if she had sex with him
>Yeah but only twice
>Dropped her that very instant

I actually don't think it's a good idea to tell girls these things to be honest. They won't stop fucking black guys, they'll just start lying about it instead. It's better that they're ok with being vocal about it, so smart guys know which girls to avoid

Lol.

A shit ton of white women have burned coal but didn't spawn a niglet.

Most do it in college when they are young and wild, then when they reach their late twenties they will settle for a nice conservative pol/lack who will buy them a house and car.

There are probably a lot of pol/lacks here who's wife has burned coal and you never know.

You should write poetry

Also have to add that if you're looking around for girls to get into a LTR with, stop acting judgemental about anything sexually related. Be COMPLETELY open to whatever degenerate shit you may hear around any group of females. You don't have to show you support it, but don't knock anything down.

It's fantastic for weeding out whore. Girls will feel completely comfortable in confiding with you about their sexual history. Then you learn about it, and from that, you can decide if they are LTR material or not.

>yeah but only twice

Jesus whatever happened to being discrete. I mean it's not exactly something to be proud of.

Leftism kills

Hello my fellow Austrian. Wie geht es ihnen?

If only there were some way to have avoided that.

That's fucking awesome.
They should do public assemblies.

the reality is a women willing to burn coal has to be so indoctrinated with modern leftist that they are open about it most of the time and expect others to be just as down. Its a side effect of liberalism becoming so pervasive is causes modern women to assume everyone shares it to a degree hence the only notable "Racist" hq is pol and known to be full of non normie men and almost no normal women know of it.

This. be the Jew until it's safe to be the white man

PAY
THE
TOLL

>Burned coal to get back at parents

Can someone explain this mentality to me? What are they getting back for? How did their parents wrong them exactly? Honestly curious.

>start a website that is a "coalburner registry" that takes the names of women that burn coal
>before going on a date you can check to see if she's a coalburner

The media basically tells women that they can do no wrong. If a girl internalizes this hard enough, when their parents try to put any discipline or reason in her life she flips the fuck out.

Implying any chirstian conservative Sup Forumsack would marry a non Virgin

A bitch that could ever be attracted in any way to a nigger is trash.

its the same way they get tattoos and piercings that ruin their body. If a parent is too restrictive without actually informing and nurturing the knowledge of the danger and reasons they are being restrictive the child will resent you and want to do that thing to hurt you.

Its a symptom of half assing good parenting there are a lot of "soft" conservatives parents out there who will keep their child from niggers and say they don't want them to fuck with them but are too scared or blue pilled to sit them down and explain just how shitty and genetically fucked blacks are because they feel like its to harsh.

>coal burner registry
I had this exact same idea. Just needs a catchy name.

THIS

they are so fucking distinctly different not only physically but culturally and morally that your basically saying you will take anything if it tries hard enough

>I've researched Normie sites and "tainted" women is discussed there. Lots of Coal burners cry that their lives are a living hell after they broke up with a black man. No white men want them,

Burning coal emits a shitload of carbon, so it should be called the climate change reduction institute.

Use a dating website that only has black men.

If they are even entertaining the idea of fucking a nignog they are too far gone.

tollbooth.com

You're welcome.

Just make her take an STD test and if she is positive for HPV she's a non Virgin who's fucked niggers

You need to name it something catchy/trendy and not racist to get women to sign up to it unaware of your intentions.

like "Diversity & Multicultural dating registry"

the point is for us to add them m8

Actually tollbooth.biz is available.

toolboo.th

tollingbooth.com?

tollshed.com

>Sup Forums getting women

We are ascetic internet based monks. The vaginal jew is of no concern to us.

Holy fuck I think I have no choice but to go MGTOW in this culture.
I just can't fucking do it.
Fuck this gay universe.
WW3 now please.

some of us have been fucking since 12 cuck.

This

"take that coal burning bitch behind to tollshed."

Kids of any sort are a deal breaker for me, but a white girl with a black kid is outright repulsive. I had an older co-worker try to set me up with a much younger friend of hers. After a little investigating and seeing that 8/10 single mom, her caramel colored bundle of shame, and that look of desperation on her face I felt a sharp sense of betrayal from my co-worker. I used to like her. Older women are like cats trying to find homes for their failure kittens, leaving them in bushes for families to find and whatnot.

the*

Not bad. Have that be the desktop/regular internet version and then also make an app that you can install as well. List it as a dating site/registry to get past censors/gatekeepers and have it just check the database the regular site feeds into.

You'll need first and last name, location, and possibly birth year and a photos gallery.

Bonus points if you can scrape facebook to find women tagged in pictures with exclusively black people and flag them as a risk.

BURN
U
R
N

COAL
O
A
L

PAY
A
Y

TOLL
O
L
L

Exactly what I did. I always had a burner phone and alias. Once she was comfortable and admitted unacceptable flaws (under my standards), brutally dumped with a scornful gaze (my brother got fucking burned and myself [almost engaged]). But, my wife is a childhood friend and racist. We were raised in Los Angeles and became racial realist at an early age. I'm fucking lucky.
FYI↓
>She's LA Sheriff
>I'm a Probation Officer

This is my Sup Forums

You degenerate scum. You expect me to sit here and listen to this drivel?

Any time you're being "set up" with a girl, your expectations should be near rock bottom.

I like you

>see black guy
>have sex
Are women this slutty these days?

>Are women this slutty these days?
I think "saw" means dated.

yes
with religion, morals, and general human decency burnt to the fucking ground, women are now free to suicidally charge towards anything that will give them even just a moment of feel good

Definitely, especially if you're being set up by an older person. If a friend or a friend of a friend in your social circle tries to set you up it's a totally different story.

kek

Had an idea like that. Would call it "DamagedGoods.com"

Kinda like dontdatehimgirl.com but for coal burners, crazies, whores, and single mothers.

It's like they've never heard the phrase "Once you go black, you never go back". The original interpretation of that phrase was opposite the one commonly known.

>Kids of any sort are a deal breaker for me

I used to think this way. Don't get me wrong it normally should be, but there are definitely a few rare kids that are worth being a dad to. I'm friends now with a woman who is with a step dad. Her kid is the first to make me reconsider the position at all.

>being a proud degenerate

wew lad

>I'm gay(ish) but in 6th grade pretended to have a crush on the best looking girl in school
>mostly as a way to joke around and entertain my friends
>I guess she tries to let me down easy by saying "Sorry op, I only date black guys"
>all throughout high school everyone bullied her because she was "loose"
>people would clap around her to imitate her vagina
>now works dead beat job at applebees
>now has white qt boyfriend
was hanging out with him and some friends one time and mentioned the story (mostly to fuck that girl over)
>now broken up
feels good man, I hope her life is miserable

>he can't understand a joke
Also, I wouldn't be surprised for it to literally be that bad in the near future

do it
make the app
would revolutionize dating forever, maybe we can get girls to stop being so awful

Not bad.

Might as well lump all the bad qualities in one site. Kinda like those apps that list asshole guys around your area or whatever.

Plus all shit these days is on Facebook so verifying the allegations would be easy.

Based burguer.

Just live life to your own beat, don't label yourself and just simply join the Huxleyan collective of suicide via entertainment. The world is shit, may as well just overdose on some form of dopamine promoter.

MGTOW

Implode the system

Let women suffer alone to be an example for the next generation

It cant be reversed by being fucking more sluts and marrying the tired ones you hypocrites

The system needs to implode

My brother in law married a chick who had a black kid as a result of a one night stand (prior to them meeting).

It's fine, love the kid and all, and he's since had a kid of his own with her, but I still kinda snicker at him behind his back for being a cuck.

You know we can all tell that it's your sister who fucked the nigger and kept the kid, right?

You're a failure of a brother.

Doubt kid is a reason but who knows

You. We need more like you.

I just want to this society to fucking collapse.

LOL, this thread it's full of lying, fantasizing white virgins.

You sorry shortdick white boys would take the first girl that gives you the time out day, no matter how many big black men she's been with that make you feel inferior.

In fact, I wager a good deal of you would secretly enjoy it and even encourage her to keep doing it...

Reddit. You belong at a place like reddit.

it won't change a thing. they would still fuck jamal because he plays college football or because his tape is fire.

I'm black and I think white women are niggertrash.. they only date the darkest dumbest niggers they can find anything lighter than licorice isn't acceptable for you're shitty racist women

This is actual real life racism only having sex with dark niggers because they have big cocks and nothing else these women deserve every fucking black eye they get from these faggot boipussy lover niggers

I literally called white women niggers in real life how the Fuck you just started voting 90 years ago after slaves were allowed to vote

White women that are stupid and poor should be cleansed off my fucking planet

niggers are not people

Damn, i feel really bad for her.
I know she's Untermensch, but if user says she's cute she's cute

As long as you dont claim to be a christian or complain about "degeneracy" problems you are furthuring by contributing to, which means you are not on the alt right, and makes me wonder why you are here...

you can go fuck yourself

REDFLAG com

a white person killing a brown baby? they probably brought the death penalty back for her

Someone make the registry. I'll contribute to it for sure.

Why not make the social signaling bastards register themselves.

Make a site along the lines of being pro progressive multicultural and shit and be proud enough for them to register in it and if possible post photos with their nigger bf.

>I've researched Normie sites and "tainted" women is discussed there. Lots of Coal burners cry that their lives are a living hell after they broke up with a black man. No white men want them,
We need screen shots.

I'm part black. Probably

I feel bad for all these lambs led to the slaughter, but then instead of the mercy of death they're just left to limp around maimed forever. I'm sure for many of them its their own really bad decision making, but I can't shake the feeling just as many have just been conditioned to think its a good idea.

>the black girl behind Russia

sadfrog.maymay

The multiple sites need to be consolidated into one

Better to have a mobile app people can download

We can an Uber/tindr tier shakeup of dating

I hate when white women give birth to mixed race baby's.
I would never date a white woman with a niglet child.

Just date another mulatto.

You paco, i like you.

Russia girl behind
I am in love

Damn sheboon cant stop swaying side to side to the nigger music.

find a mixed girl and start rebleaching your genes, you know its the best option