Is a gay monogamous relationship bad?

I've been with my partner for 4 years now. We love each other and would never cheat. We live together and both have careers. We are both pretty conservative. How are we doing anything wrong? Both of us pay tax and love this this country. We're against mass immigration and the islamisation of this country and would die for it. Am i welcome here?

How have you not got SHARIA'D?

is it bad: no
anything wrong: no
are you welcome here: no
get out while you still can pham

Daily reminder that we don't hate gays we hate fags. There is a huge difference. OP is figuratively and literally gay, the people who march in pride parades in bondage gear and have their whole existance revolve around their sexuality are fags

You may now give me 30+ replies about my flag

I dunno, I've seen people hate homosexuals in general everywhere, no matter how degenerate they are

>leaf

XDDDDDDDDD omg my sides
but seriously tho OP, get out

On 4cuck, I'll tell faggots to kill themselves and they are degenerating society's values. Secretly, I don't fucking care if I don't know. So don't let me know

Ask Mike

>please validate my butthole play

This

And pol would rather exterminate Canadians above all other degeneracies

Well, as long as yall arent black, you should be ok here.

You poopdick some faggot and send shit flying everywhere as you share your AIDS, don't act like it's something respectable or normal

well naturally its not respectable, its just your preference on which gender gets your dick hard
neither is it normal, since most of the population isn't gay
but those two still don't prove homosexuality is wrong

You're cool but watch out for those fucking Muslims.

I don't care that people are gay. I believe that it occurs naturally in very rare cases. The (((gay agenda))) however is real and must be destroyed.

So long as you
1. don't plan on adopting any innocent children
2. are not in the habit of showing affection (even holding hands) in public
3. AND you don't have effeminate accent or mannerism
you are OK in my book bong.

>normal sex naturally produces children, the penis and vagina are obviously meant for each other (in terms of their biological function), and it is responsible for the continuation of the species
>sodomy only produces a downward spiral of hedonism until you die of AIDS
>both are equally respectable

Go back to r;eddit faggot, I hope Mike Pence electrocures you

I dont really care, I just hate Fags marching down my street in leather thongs waving rainbow flags.

kek

Please find a white lesbian couple and procreate, split the resulting children for two families.

It's not about your preferred sexuality, but blacks and spics outbreed whites. We need all the white offsprings possible.

Just lie back and think of the white people, or if you really can't, get your sperm out and use artificial insemination.

>and would never cheat.
confirmed for not gay. no faggot would ever say that.

>How are we doing anything wrong?
You're pumping each other up the ass. Dicks are for chicks.

They are non-existent.
90% are """""open marriages"""""

(Which is why gays pushed the open marriages meme after gay marriage passed.)

>gay
>would never cheat
gtfo with your shitty baitpost, libcuck. Gays are mentally ill

You would rather fulfill a sick twisted desire, supported by jews. You are part of the problem, you are killing the white race. You both will die, leaving nothing behind

How to find fellow NEET Sup Forums bf to shitpost together with?

There is nothing wrong about being gay.
Keep in mind that Sup Forums is an echo chamber of another extreme side of tumblrinian SJW. You don't need their opinion to validate your existence. Just post whatever you want.

cute

Stop resisting.