youtube.com/watch?v=qZ-PBaUgfb8
youtu.be/D2EfpQiOQrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gop think they slicc
HE dabbin!! XDD

Hes a cuck

AYO

Trying too hard to appeal to millennials

Trying to appeal to memes to get the people who love trump to love him so we don't have him kicked out but doesn't realize he's appealing to the most hated normie tier of memes.

I could envision Ryan paying homage to the Pose of Kek.

Why are neocons so fucking shit at appealing public support?

>McCain
>Mitt Romney
>Jeb!
>Kasich
>Palin

A stakes salesman literally destroyed the entire establishment on 1st try

pic related

well technically it was his second
he tested the waters in 2000

Go ahead and move this meme up to Twitter-tier operability, GRUfriend. Tell your Aquarium bosses user approved.

Anyone have that video of him yelling at some kid to stop dabbing?

paul ryan is such a fucking faggot, god i hate him

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ-PBaUgfb8
This was premium autism on the kid's part.

What does he not understand?
You do no act on the memes.
You must BE THE MEME.

doin iT for them upboats XD lmoa

Bless!

Made me think of that, also
> hey kid stop it
Next week
> ha ha I'm so cool

He's being a cunt and I love it
Last week some little shit was trying to dab during his father's swearing in and picture OPP with Ryan
Now he's doing it on a national stage to give the kid an even bigger middle finger

He means this

youtu.be/D2EfpQiOQrY

>yfw it took 12 focus groups and a think tank session to figure out if he should do this

kek

only a faggot would do that to his dad in his big moment

>dab
I l i t e r a l l y don't get it.

AY AY AYO HOLUP

His kid did it as a prank and he got some shit for it. He's just showing some humor about it

Indeed.

What a fucking fag

I think this dab meme is getting out of hand. Do we really want to identify with such a boring, irrelevant meme? When I think of the gop I think creativity, uniqueness, and strength of spirit. When one strikes the "dab" pose, they are essentially copy-pasting a weak and irrelevant joke in order to provide CHEAP and THOUGHTLESS amusement. There is nothing special about this pose and it has no real relationship with anything that Instinct is about.

Let's come up with more thoughtful, expressive, and wacky poses than this memetrash.

CAN I GET HAIL TRUMP!

**ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS GOD OF STORMS, WHO STRIKES FIERCELY WITHOUT HESITATION, BRINGING BALANCE TO HEAVEN AND EARTH**