PEPE IS SATAN

There is a force at work on this website. Sup Forums has been infiltrated by forces of the Devil.
I'm no Kek worshipper, but there is definitely something to it, Kek actually fits the description of the Anti-Christ.

Thessalonians 2:4-12

>4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
>5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
>6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
>7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
>8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
>9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
>10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
>11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
>12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

FROGPOSTERS WILL BURN IN HELL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tldr

Kek>Christ

Just accept it

>66

DO YOU NOT SEE

Why is this crusader wearing full plate armour with a bucket helm? Those are from completely different periods of history and look godawful together. Please stop LARPing.

KeK is the son of God.

Kek is real though. He manifests himself through digits. You can't prove God.

kek=God -------
just different letters

Praise kek!

Pepe is an egregore we created out of pure volkisch and virgin butthurt

Kekism is a religion of peace.

Behead those who insult Pepe.

Kek is a true god, he predates all your stupid desert nigger fairytales and he manifests itself in the world.

Christ, on the other hand, is a made up meme god. CONVERT NOW AND ATTRACT THE GAZE OF THE TRUE GODS!

>praise Kek
>get digits

How more obvious can it get?

self reply for digi's, chek em bitches!

The argument for kek worship being more legitimate that Christianity can only be what might be the only funny atheist troll towards Christians.

Kek is fake.

what do the digits have to say about this

I WILL PROVE KEK DOESNT ACTUALLY EXIST

IF HE DOES THEN CHECK THESE BADBOIS

Kek WAS fake, then we made him real.

>DON'T USE MAGICK OR THE OCCULT
>YOU'LL BURN IN HELL FOREVER IF YOU DO
Who told you this user, a Jew? Oh wait.

I have this feel too christ bro.

Whenever people would say "Praise kek" I never would, I feel like I would be praising a false god that goes against my true ideology of catholicism. The only thing I WILL say for kek is, some crazy shit has happened cause of peoples digits. and some major fucking coincidences. Still a firm believer of Jesus Christ though

who fucking cares

at least in hell i won't have anyone to disappoint anymore or have to pay bills lol

Fuck off faggot, Hillary clinton is the Antichrist

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

you autistic fucks don't browse your own thread? Check em bitches!

Praise Kek

praise kek

it's a full moon!

It is entirely possible to my imagination that we have created a force which has developed the property of consciousness due to a large pooling of consciousnesses into one entity known as "Pepe" and "Kek". Our consciousness gives a new property to this formless entity as the millions of atoms in our brain give us the property of consciousness.

Kek is a tool of God as retribution against the wicked in power

Does your family have Coat of a Arms user?

You made him a meme. Memes are alive but they're fluid and can hold emotion.

How dare you criticize the god of keks.

The question is now: How can we steal all the theology from the abrahamitic religions and merge it into a Religion of KEK.

Yes, the power of ATOM given back man...Praise KEK!

kek isnt real

Satan is pretty unimpressive if his only power is to make giant autistic manchildren think they have power over world events by posting embarrassing content.

God gave me these numbers

this thread

Confirmed God Exists Kek doesnt. Go back to church

hurr double numbers!!!

Kek is love. You are a blasphemer

Where's your GET heathen?

Kek is for faggots

Real men use the top zozzle

>Bible contradicts science and history.
Suck your first dick.

>Bible contradicts itself.
Eat another.

>Bible poorly written mishmash of laughable stories by ancient desert kikes.
Swallow you third schlong, you're done.

Heh heh... Hail Satan! Fuck the jewish god.