Crusades against "Fake News"

>Crusades against "Fake News"
>Led the Birther movement

Fucking kek. You hicks deserve this shitstain.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lXJkc1Wionk&t=346s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

actually Clinton started the birther movement

>Birther
>Fake News

How is Trump to blame for the media sweeping Obama's shady past under the rug?

Everyone at this point knows Obama wasn't born in America. Some people just refuse to admit it because it'd hurt their agenda.

Go to sleep Donald. Spend more time MAGA instead of shitposting on the Internet.

Still waiting for an authentic birth certificate senpai

Still waiting for those tax returns desu.

Did you ever look at the "certificate" they wound up releasing? It was a genius powerplay.

>release obviously fake certificate
>if birthers say it's fake they look like they'll never believe anything that's put out
>if they accept it you don't have to deal with the accusations anymore

It was obviously fucking fake. I expect in about a year we'll find out he was actually not born in America, he WAS raised in Malaysia, and he IS a muslim. And was the whole time. We'll have pictures of him with the muslim cube.

>Still waiting for those tax returns desu

It's not a requirement to be president to release tax returns. It IS a requirement to be born in America.

this

Obongo's birth certificate has been proven to be a forgery. MSM, however, still sucks his BBC.

Obama's birth certificate as released by the white house has been forensically proven by multiple academic and private labs to be a forgery. This constitutes criminal prosecution.

>muh taxes

Obama's birth certificate is a fake because his fucking real name is Barry Soetoro.

nice riddle - you argue/answer your point in the two lines of your post faggot

You can literally Google it. How fucking stupid can you be to think someone could become the POTUS without extensive background checks? You think the intelligence community didn't probe the shit out of Obama's past?

fake news thread
sage

>It IS a requirement to be born in America.
The language is "natural born citizen", which is rather unclear given that being born in America WASN'T enough to get citizenship before the 14th amendment, and it was only put in place to make sure all the niggers were given citizenship. Before that you had to be born to at least one American parent.

It's generally accepted that the Supreme Court will need to rule on it to clarify what the requirement actually is.

And this post officially makes me more of a "constitutional scholar" than Obama ever was.

It was semi-recently proven that Obongo's birth certificate is shooped

Also:
web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

The real "Fake News" is when Trump said Obama was born in America.

Literal lies. Only youtube retards who didn't know about adobe's autolayering

The evidence of forgery wasn't the layering

obama pretended to be born in kenya for a long time. It helped with his image, since he has no substance, and is actually pretty stupid. I bet he used scholarship money for foreign students, but we'll never know, until the records are released.

Post links

Love how all these posts put Trump's shiposting on twitter from 4 years ago on par with CNN and Buzzfeed.
Really shows just how low the mainstream meteor has fallen.

>How fucking stupid can you be to think someone could become the POTUS without extensive background checks?

Turns out "extensive background checks" aren't in the constitution! You can become President even as a felon with 9001 DUIs.

Deal with it.

Literally just watch Sheriff Arpaio's press conference on it

you didnt get memo that the truththers were right?
youtube.com/watch?v=lXJkc1Wionk&t=346s

>You can literally Google it. How fucking stupid can you be to think someone could become the POTUS without extensive background checks?

Lol you are talking to guy who passes background checks even form the FBI with multiple felonies.

>implying they aren't in on the whole thing

I'm pretty sure you dont get the same treatment as someone who will have access to nuclear codes.

>the same treatment as someone who will have access to nuclear codes.
A background check is NOT required to be POTUS!
Deal with it.

I have forwarded this to the FBI, you're welcome.

Well his own bio at Harvard claimed he was born in Kenya. Now they say that was a mistake by whoever wrote it (usually people write their own bios but let's assume that's not the case). But all the professor bios I've seen don't mention place of birth so it's a strange mistake to intentionally include place of birth and get it wrong. At this point, it makes no difference but I just can't shake the feeling he wasn't born in the U.S. Saying it's preposterous that he's lied about his origins is stupid in my view considering his foriegn roots and living out of country as a child.

>I'm pretty sure you dont get the same treatment as someone who will have access to nuclear codes.

What can they do? Turn Obama down for the job? Face it Obama's birth certificate is a fraud and he was never eligible for the presidency. Go look at the document yourself. It looks like it was done on MSpaint.

He was born to a mother who was US citizen who had not forfeited her citizenship. There is speculation that his mother forfeited Obama's US citizenship so he could attend school in Indonesia, but there are many arguments that could void such a case.

Beating dead horses...

FACT: Obama has a US citizen as a parent, he should have some rights to citizenship.

If you want to split hairs on this, you might consider what your right to citizenship is and what that really means. You might find yourself realizing that the US citizenship model is mostly meaningless and ambiguous. Would you rather a foreigner pregnant with a bastard child come to the US on a 30 day visa just to have a baby so it will automatically be granted US citizenship? Does that baby deserve the right to be a US president some day? Cause their citizenship is just as "real" as your's.

tl;dr: Give it a rest.

>I want to get into politics in america
>I want to be president
>My name is retarded
>better change it to ___ Hussein Obama

They wont give it a rest, but now that Obama is leaving the White House and Trump is coming in, we can hammer Trump about his relationship with piss and hookers :^)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

That's exactly why it'll take a Supreme Court decision to work it out for good. "Natural Born Citizen" is just unclear language since the 14th amendment.

>we
Do you think Obama and all the other past presidents are immune from prosecution for what they did during their terms?

Because you're wrong.

Why do random left wing autists come here?

Check...

OP don't think KEK will let your insult against him go..

You have to be seriously dumb to think Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. His whore mother would have had problems bringing him into the country had he been born elsewhere, especially back then.

The only way he could have been born outside the country is if somehow he was ordained to be a future President before birth, and the CIA/ZOG cleared him for fake citizenship.

There are MUCH better criticisms of Obama.

I'm talking about the asinine "Birther movement" by Trump and the false claims against Obama being born out of country, you dense idiot.

Hillary started the birther movement back in 2007, fucking retard.

And I'm telling you that Obama has enough proven crimes committed that it'll be easy to put him in prison for life if not given the death penalty when Trump is in power. Same for every other past president. It's time to purge.

She did?

Politifact:

"Clinton supporters circulated the rumor in the last days of the 2008 Democratic primary and after Clinton had conceded to Obama. But the record does not show Clinton or her campaign ever promoting the birther theory, let alone starting it."

right wing retard dindu nuffins

every time

>muh fact checkers
Fuck off with your fake news.

>be born in an outpost territory only 2 years after they get statehood
>African father leaves your ass and fucks off back to Africa
>you have siblings who have foreign citizenships and are not citizens here
>your retard mother takes you to indonesia and sends you to an islamic elementary school
>you fawn over subhuman shitskin things like the call to prayer in front of the entire nation
>let the (white) nation know that youve eaten (white) mans best friend and enjoy the taste
>your name is fucking "Barrack Hussein" Obama

>OHHH RAYCISS WHITEY AN SHEEIT JUST DONN LIKE DA BLACK MANZ IN POWA WIT DA BIRFERZ

kill yourself

So are you denying she started it? Fuck off with your rules for radicals shit.

>politifact