Hurr durr nothing of value ever came out of Africa

>hurr durr nothing of value ever came out of Africa
>*sees pic related*
>niggers are so like le dumb xD

Other urls found in this thread:

pix11.com/2017/01/12/12-year-old-boy-demands-chicken-nugget-at-gunpoint-classmate-refuses/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_Ethiopia
voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer
youtu.be/ATHTWAp-hEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And this has what to do with politics?

Is that a sand castle?

>259x194

Yep niggers are dumb. Dont you have a ghetto to defend or some crack to sell OP?

We wuz sand castle champions n sheeit.

my nigs sand castlin an shit hol up

What is this, bait for ants?

mud and sticks

Guess what year this was made?

Hint; its not that old

this is beaver-tier construction

That was built by the French

I made better sand castles when I was a kid.

africa is poopy

that's a sandcastle dude.

test post

That's quite something, OP.

A sandcastle?

My kid creates more impressive stuff

A FUCKING

SAND CASTLE

pyramids of meroe located in Sudan :) . don't let this cracker discourage you OP. they hate giving black people credit

>a sand castle

university that only had 25,000 students in the 1500's while whitey only showered once a year.

where's the rest of it

Ancient Obelisk in Ethiopia

WE WUZ SAND KINGZ N SHIET

WE WUZ TERMITES N SHEEIT

Ancient Church in Ethiopia

Ethiopians are Caucasoids.

> giant sandcastle
> thinks that proves niggers are on the same level as whitey

JUST

>where's the rest of it?
don't ask dumb questions cracker

Oh man look at THAT! A bunch of fucking bricks in a pile. So fucking impressive.

Indeed, much of Northern Africa had leakage of of the idea of great buildings over from classical civilization. Not exactly a surprise. They likely hired Greek or Roman architects.

Nice cropped image

But aside from that, timbuktu is in the middle of a fucking warzone

Great place to get shot and kidnappef

Wasn't this thing actually carved out of the bedrock?

>ethiopians aren't black
okay cracker lol

There wasn't a 90* angle in all of Africa before Europeans and Asians showed up. There weren't many afterwards either.

WUZ

>They didn't even discover the wheel yet want people to believe they built this

moving the goal posts as usual. classic cracker tactic.

>Niggers
12-year-old boy demands chicken nugget at gunpoint, classmate refuses
HARLEM, Manhattan — A 12-year-old boy allegedly pulled a gun on a classmate and demanded she give him a chicken nugget earlier this week, NYPD officials said.

It was his second attempt to get a chicken nugget from the girl, police said. The boy noticed the girl buy chicken McNuggets at a Lexington Avenue and East 103rd Street McDonald's on Tuesday. He asked her for a McNugget and she refused.

The boy allegedly followed the girl into the 103rd St. No. 6-train station, pointed a gun at her head and demanded a McNugget again, police said. The girl smacked the gun away from her head and told the boy to leave her alone.

She boarded the train unharmed, police said. The girl later saw the boy showing the gun to another child on the train.

Police took the boy into custody on Wednesday after the girl reported the incident to school officials.

pix11.com/2017/01/12/12-year-old-boy-demands-chicken-nugget-at-gunpoint-classmate-refuses/

North american natives don't make up excuses why they were stuck in the stone age. Why do blacks?

Retard or troll.

i ask because it's a such a small structure. it's cute and all, but it nowhere near as impressive as anything built european

you know one of the seven wonders of the world are" bricks in a pile". you're a retard.

how are Ethiopians white you fucking retard? Go tell that to an Ethiopian they'd spit in your face LMAO. They are proud Africans and rightfully so.

Blacks had nothing to do with those pyramids, they were built by Egyptians when the region was known as "Kush", and 100% Egyptian. Any blacks in that region when they were built were nomads or slaves.

Crack a book before trying to bait, dummy.

It's a pile of mud that literally has to be rebuilt every single time it rains. The stupid apes couldn't even make bricks.

>The mosque was rebuilt in the 1900's and was influenced by French designs
>Has to be maintained constantly because it is poorly constructed
wew

>he thinks East Africans are negroid
lad

False. The kingdom of Meroe was separate from the Egyptian dynasties. And even if you were right you know that many of Pharoahs of Egypt were indigenous Africans right? Google Hatshepsut, she was racially black.

You're a fucking retard. I said they were Caucasoid. Their skull structure and facial aesthetics resemble Middle-Eastern people more so than West African chimps. And they were trading with Middle-Easterns. Idiot.

>a fucking sand castle (mosque (ALLAHU AKBAR!! (PBUH)))

East Africans aren't white you fucking lunatic. Stop trying to claim them. They don't want to be you pink faced cracker. Go season your food with something other than water.

Wow, Truly impressive.
Surely such an amazing race much have even more amazing modern day constru...... oh.

He's not saying they're white, moron.

If not for the romans, you would have been stuck in the stone age too, germanic pig

You didnt create civ, you got it from romans and greeks

Phrenology has no scientific legitimacy. Go season your chicken with something other than h20 cracker. Stop talking to me about skull structure lmao. this isn't the 1800s. East Africans are black.

>And even if you were right you know that many of Pharoahs of Egypt were indigenous Africans right? Google Hatshepsut, she was racially black.

The term indigenous African doesn't mean black people. Berbers are indigenous African people.

East Africans shouldn't even be called Black. They are distinctly different from the Congoid Africans that are called Black.

Sudanese, Eritrians, Ethiopes and Somalis aren't niggers. They are skinnies.

Picture related. They had migration there from Indo-European peoples.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_Ethiopia

Also, you realise that since you're a black American (I dunno I'm assuming you're black but you're probably just a troll) then you are not related to Ethiopians AT ALL, right? You know that all the black Americans come from West Africa, right?

And look what you achieved with a little help from ol' whitey.

>people are falling for this kind of low level b8
Wew

>skinnies
My fucking sides. You're a bad person

The pyramids of giza are 481'T x 756'W and made out of blocks that weigh 2.3 tons fuck stick. This nigger pile in sudan is 90'T x 26'W and made of bricks that weigh 400 pounds.

Nigger periods aren't even comparable you faggot. That is a pile of bricks.

Meanwhile in Scandinavia.......

Black people aren't divisive like you weird Nazis. Anyone with eyes can observe that Slavic people are white yet a lot of you dont claim them. Your divisiveness is devilish. East Africans are black. The black race is diverse and so is the white race for that matter but I digress.

nigger pyramids*

>East Africans are black
It isn't as simple as "black" or "white", as liberals are usually eager to point out

It's about different gene pools, different ethnicities, and East Africans are a completely different ethnicity who you are NOT related to or descended from if you are an American black, descended from slaves captured in West Africa

Lol

U dumb nigga

>east africans
>same thing as west africans

They consider themselves red skinned

>"niggas never built anything"

no berbers migrated during the early dynasties from the middle east. they are not indigenous. why do white people smell like wet dogs? why do you burn up in the sun so easily kek? because you belong in caves.

>sa

lel

>not divisive

>endless wars and civil wars
>complain that colonial borders grouped together old enemies

you have changed zero minds.

Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka Builds Computer

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer

If you're a black American then you're not descended from East Africans, sorry champ

>picks a country that was developed and industrialised by the white man
Wew lad

>not knowing what the fuck a caucasoid is
Please be bait. If not then this is why the left is falling apart.

and where is africa now?
the amount of students is irrelevant when they aren't teaching valuable skills

Its made of mud and sticks
It requires constant rebuilding and maintenance.
Uses the same high tech as wattle and daub huts.

>Kill yourself

youtu.be/ATHTWAp-hEo

washing my eyes with bleach trying to forget this ASAP

I'm ethiopian and we hate negroids. We call you "baryas" or slaves because we had negroid slaves. Please don't ever cite our people for your afrolies again.

That structure was made by our arabian ancestors before they got negrofied by the native negroid nilotics. It's not a coincidence that the dominant culture (Amhara and Tigrayna) have the highest amounts of west Eurasian mixture.

RIP

>"building" a computer is difficult in this day and age
Who the hell actually thinks this?

you're a fucking coon. Every black group has a self-hating population. There are derogatory names for any group. Doesn't mean you aren't black you fucking retard. You're a disgrace. Sharmuta.

WE WUZ BILL GATES N SHIEET

that mud house isn't even that old

Fucking deal with it.

The entire idea of having a big city with skyscrapers, highways, public transportation, and other infrastructure is widespread.

American cities are practically a product that is being mass produced around the world. Go anywhere you see skyscrapers like this and you'll find similar amenities. You may even find suburbs nearby with American style housing.

It gives them a false illusion. On the plus side, it's safer

Most Ethiopians admit being negroid but there are the ones who run away to Europe and start to get uppity like you and your family. No matter how you try to twist you're still a nigga Abel. Lmfao.

You have to go back.

lol you're partially right. Modern ethiopians (especially diaspora) gravitate towards pan African culture out of identity crisis. But if you ask any ethiopian grandma , they'll be insulted if you call them black. My grandma calls black people "barya" or slave. Kek how does this make you feel barya?

You're claiming achievements from groups that you are completely unrelated to and did not descend from haha

Bit embarrassing 2bh

>500gb hard drive

It's not self hatred. You are descended from Bantu. I am descended from Arabian conquerors who fell for the negroid booty. We are two distinct populations. Even the negroid mixture we have is completely distinct from your ancestry so we are two different peoples. I am hating on you for trying to latch on to my culture, I'm not hating on myself. .

I don't know if bait or just pure ignorance.

Anyways Ethiopians have genetic similarities with Europeans and about 1/4 to 1/3 of their DNA is similar to the european one. And this is a result of them being of caucasoid origin unlike you negroids.

Thats why ethiopians have small noses and heads similar to europeans. They are also in average more intelligent than the common negroid and that is reflected in the fact that they were the only african region that was not colonized.

Keeping in mind that the black slaves of the west were enslaved and sold by other africans that thought they were retarded savages and wanted to get rid of them