EXTINCTION IMMINENT - SAY YOUR LAST GOODBYES

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/us-woman-killed-superbug-resistant-every-available-antibiotic/

it's been fun knowing you all, thanks for the memories

we're about to go extinct
press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Delhi_metallo-beta-lactamase_1
indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/health/new-york-first-detection-of-bird-flu-spread-from-cat-to-human/
theloop.ca/be-afraid-chinas-terrifying-superbug-is-now-in-canada/
humanosphere.org/global-health/2016/10/antibiotic-factories-in-india-china-are-spreading-drug-resistant-superbugs/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv3gQfMgvVM
youtube.com/watch?v=O0fNNHF7ObE
youtube.com/watch?v=7994BuTTVwo
youtube.com/watch?v=NV9FyLcrXGE
youtube.com/watch?v=0U29JW3hGIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More proof that women are horrible.

>woman

why am i not surprised that a fucking female contracted it

>visiting India
No shit. They're lucky ebola hasn't hit them it will spread like wildfire.

This. Fucking feminists causing a ruckus again.

Probably got that rank caca water in her pussy

>India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Delhi_metallo-beta-lactamase_1

Can someone explain how people from India can survive in such filth?

>recently returned to the US after an extended visit to India
figures

maybe one president with big balls will accept that certain countries should be quarantined

>India

god damn it op, i'm right in the middle of The Stand and you post this shit

they are the bacteries

Should have gotten some silver bullet stupid bitch

>tfw sick right now

Did the Bogdanoffs do this?

Antibiotics don't work on viruses either. No reason to panic.

t. bacteria

>autism is the fastest growing disease in Australia.

>The Indian health ministry has disputed the conclusion of the August 2010 Lancet study that the gene originated in India, describing this conclusion as "unfair" and stating that Indian hospitals are perfectly safe for treatment

> Indian politicians have described linking this new drug resistance gene to India as "malicious propaganda" and blamed multinational corporations for what they describe as selective malignancy.

>A Bharatiya Janata Party politician has instead argued that the journal article is bogus and represented an attempt to scare medical tourists away from India

WE DINDU NUFFIN WE DIN DU NO POO IN NO STREET

eat raw garlic my children, eat raw garlic, also hot water with grinded garlic and some citron squeezed in to it is great

>a bug that only kills women..finally.

How did India grow to a billion people?

Europe had a fuckton of plagues when they lived like that.

THIS IS THE EXCUSE FOR TRUMP TO PERMANENTLY END THE H1B PRGRAM FROM INDIA

UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

>all the people chowing down on antibiotics did this

Fucking idiots.

Indians have Arcturan Mega-Immune Systems from literally growing up in shit. Many die, but those who survive are well-nigh invincible.

The mistake this woman made was traveling to a country full of infectious agents her body can't even begin to cope with.

Underrated

>It takes on bug to kill a feminist

>be poor
>shit out children
>80% of them die
>pop still grows

It's not rocket surgery. Nigeria, Indonesia, China, Bangladesh have huuuge populations because they simply shit out a lot of kids.

My dad's house in Texas is literally filled with tempting poison for them, but the place still has cockroaches.

whew good thing we just isolated several thousand new antibiotics using new soil bacteria culture techniques

also bacteria aren't a threat to modern civilization

I mean did you know that Bangladesh has 150M people?
And they are absolutely irrelevant. At least India has the cheap electrical engineers and web developers.
These countries managed to reach populations in the hundreds of millions and still have zero relevancy. The exist solely for the sake of being poor and shitting out children.

Will Ebola-chan rise again?

Fuck this earth is full of idiots though.
They'll cough or sneeze once and immediately go to Dr. Shekelsteinberg who'll give them (((antibiotics))) because he'll make money off of them.
Now fucking superbugs exist because of this shit.

I wish white people make kids like mudslimes.

But when we had advanced space travel and reached a near post scarcity society on earth so we could expand our solar lebensraum to turn the entire galaxy aryan.

>billions of chinese taking antibiotics for head colds.
>every farm animal is given AB on the reg as prevention.

It was just a matter of time.

she was in her 70s and she vacationed in the OTC capital of the world

Turkey finally evolved

Actually humans using antibiotics is statistically negligible for super bacteria even in huge populations like China. The real issue are farm animals. And yes China is a big culprit but not exactly because of people taking antibiotics.
People aer like a drop of water in the sea when it comes to antibiotic use in farming

>in her 70s
>not highly contagious

It's nothing.

yes good goy it's nothing let's keep pumping farm animals full of antibiotics that's going to be so good for my walle- I mean for your wellness

Based on passed survey's a disease spreads faster where more people are concentrated and does not live long in teh environment unless there is a medium to sustain it between infections of its host. Based upon the countless journal articles backing this, diseases spread faster in cities versus rural countryside.

Now add this in

Liberals tend to be inhabitants of LARGE POPULATION CENTERS, and conservatives tend to be more self suffiecient, and based upon voting exit surveys LIVE IN THE CONTRYSIDE.

Put these to facts together and you reach the conclusion:

REJOICE
"LIBERALS MORE LIKELY TO DIE OF PANDEMICS THAN CONSERVATIVES"

We now have the tool to end the scourge of the liberal ONCE AND FOR ALL

Old granny is usually the one with all the diseases from a lifetime of poor decisions.

Dude what if we used antibiotics for every little fucking thing lmao

>Visit the land of streetshitters
>WAAAAA HOW DID I GET SICK!?

Dumb fucks get what they deserve.

FLYING
L
Y
I
N
G

AIDS
I
D
S

>Nevada
Please let it wipe California off the face of the earth

This plus C-sections. A fetus lives in a sterile environment and normally gets the mother's immunities and good bacteria all at once in the course of being born.

We need a fucking antibody license that can be removed if they are used improperly so stupid people can die without harming anybody else

>americans dont believe in evolution
>get genocided by superbug that evolved to be antibiotic resistant

bravo mother nature!

Ebolachan has gone rouge

This is why you don't use Antibiotics.

??? The fuck are you bantering about

Good thing I barely leave my house

Shadilay

>She was in her 70s, and had recently returned to the US after an extended visit to India, according to the CDC’s Morbitity and Mortality Weekly Report. She had been hospitalised there multiple times before returning to the US and being admitted to an acute care hospital in Nevada in mid-August.
>extended visit to India
>India
LOOks like shitting in Mother Ganga for thousands of fucking years is finally coming back to bite you in the ass, curries.
Guess we know how overpopulation in Asia is going to be curbed. The one she caught is contagious too. No telling how many people this is going to kill.

>New York: First detection of bird flu spread from cat to human
indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/health/new-york-first-detection-of-bird-flu-spread-from-cat-to-human/

not fake

3 things

1: Even basic items of modern medicine tremendously increase life expectancy (disinfectants, antibiotics)

2: Plentiful food

3: Culture that encourages massive breeding

Also lack of contraception but I think they're working on that.

>David Lawler

Ok, now this is ridiculous.

>She was in her 70s, and had recently returned to the US after an extended visit to India, according to the CDC’s Morbitity and Mortality Weekly Report.
>an extended visit to India

NUKE POOLAND
IT'S OUR ONLY HOPE

If I wanted to engineer a superbug, here is what I would do:

1. Find species similar to humans, especially pigs
2. Keep them in filthy, disease-infested environments
3. Feed them continual doses of antibiotics to select for the superbugs
4. Collect their waste, and aerosolize it to dispose of it by dispersing it through the air

Oh wait...

Plebs I tell you

I hope digits don't prove this real

M O O N

Wew, almost got unlucky there

i know your bait, but anyway
natural and artificial selected work on timescales determined by reproduction

bacteria reproduce every 20 mins = evolution in our lifetimes

That spells "Deaf and dumb!"

It's already here too.

theloop.ca/be-afraid-chinas-terrifying-superbug-is-now-in-canada/

The poor people don't have televisions that's the real reason

Didn't seen what evolution had to do with it, I was immobilized by the cringe of my fedora tipping sword of atheism days

you know that the jews are the ones pushing to end anti biotics in animals, right? Anti biotics in animals is critical for cheap meat which is what red blooded americans crave. If we end that meat prices sky rocket and the average joe can't get his burgers anymore. Muricans are literally choosing burgers over antibiotics and it's probably worth it

So, anyone knows what we are going to do to avoid getting rekt by super bacteria?

Also going to have to nuke china too. Both india and china are responsible for this shit.

humanosphere.org/global-health/2016/10/antibiotic-factories-in-india-china-are-spreading-drug-resistant-superbugs/

Bye bye.

We had a good run boys.

Stay out of shithole countries.

Good, can't wait. Humanity deserves to be die desu,

Yes and not nuke the country whose only achievements are maple syrup and sjws

trashcan man
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv3gQfMgvVM
youtube.com/watch?v=O0fNNHF7ObE
youtube.com/watch?v=7994BuTTVwo
youtube.com/watch?v=NV9FyLcrXGE

I have a bottle of bleach put aside here... to drink when it hits

Dirty fucking nigger immigrants. They're all tumours.

It's a good thing we have enough Vitamin C to go around -- that shit will kill every type of parasite or infection you can think of.

MY LIFE FOR YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=0U29JW3hGIs

Can you give me a quick run-down on the Bogdanoffs?

Don't worry India, they'll the missiles at the last second.

its a meme

divert*

Wouldn't that just spread radioactive poo-fallout across the world?

Wow nice sexism bug. Like it's 2017 and nature STILL isn't equal UGH

She was also an American women

She also probably had really poor health and overweight so she was more likely to die from the superbug than someone with good health

They are going to eventually spread.

well im glad im in whitehorse atm its cold as fuck here.

I have an immune system

>I have a bottle of bleach put aside here... to drink when it hits

Why use bleach, when you can use this instead?

And yes I use one, and yes it fucking works. It's helped to keep my fucked up digestive system in check. It's done a better job than any supplement or medication I've tried. This model ain't cheap, but it damn well works.

I meant to kill myself with

>she died in September

wow its fucking nothing

>EXTINCTION IMMINENT

Humanity didn't go extinct before antibiotics were invented, it won't go extinct now either.

>use zapper
>save your life instead
>random hot white woman needs help
>save her
>get laid
>have kids
>white race succeeds where all others fail

As the bacteria becomes resistant, we will become resistant to it soon enough. The unlucky weaklings will die.

We gotta try Rife machines on this

These "superbugs" can't survive in real world conditions.

They have deleted alles essential to their existence in the real world in order to deal with a incredibility toxic environment.