>Don't know how to drive and live with my parents
>Have never had a girlfriend and don't intend to reproduce
>Content with my life
>Conservatives have a problem with the way I live

Get Bent!

youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

Is that picture of you because it depicts a pussy

Same, but I'm 28.

You can't be happy like this friend. You should be working if you can and not leeching off your parents.

>Happy
>YO DOG, YOU'RE A PUSSY

>being a wageslave in the current year

i have a cockatiel that fits that description to a "t" except for the last line.
you're subhuman, user

I'm leeching off of autism money.
My dad made sure I was "diagnosed" when I was younger so I could cash in later when I turned 18.

I've already got myself listed as "independent" and now I'm raking in sweet autism bucks and saving/helping out my parents.

I love my parents.

Behind all the jokes, being a man well of mind and body and refusing to work is repulsive. Don't you feel any shame that other people are working to support you while you contribute nothing? Sounds very niggerish.

Welcome to liberalism.

It is, but I can transcend my guilt when I think about who I'm really sucking from.

I was like that once, I didn't actually realize it until I was forced to move out at 23 that I wasn't really happy with my life and choices, I was just complacent, now I am 28 starting my own business, working two jobs, buying my own house this year, and hopefully finding a wife, the idea that creature comforts is all you need to make you happy is a modern idea and an ignorant one, strife and hardship make you a man. I failed plenty on my way to where I am now.
>was homeless twice
>lost 4 jobs
>lost 3 cars
>lost one girlfriend (only one i've had)
>lost friends
>my mom and dad died tragically
>got addicted to drugs
>got clean at 26

and now here I am, just get up and walk like a man, middle management isn't that bad if you can work for an ok company like CVS/gamestop and will give you enough money (around 38,000$ a yr) to start your own business and move on with your life if you're smart ambitious enough to do so.

You are sucking money from the average Joe middle class white taxpayer you worthless cunt

>I'm leeching off of autism money.

If you don't have severe autism, this is very shameful. You're taking that money away from people that may really need it.

>got addicted to drugs

Is this the reason you got kicked out and lost 4 jobs and 3 cars?

Wow, that wasn't very smart.

>Implying their money doesn't wind up in the hands of jews

Behind all jokes you sound jelly and should probably go back to /reddit/ to socialize with like-minded normafag slaves.
>waaaah shame on them moochers

>This is very shameful

It's ok.
I don't need to subscribe to your societal views of shame.

I might as well feel bad about slavery at that point. I'm self-interested like every other man. Fuck all of those autistics.

no that happened because I had no real world experience and thought
>one time can't hurt lol
but it did, it also felt great for a while, just like what you're doing now, except I realize now you are never going to wake up, so I bid you good day sir, I hope trump sweeps you into an oven along with all the other fucking welfare leeches.

I wasn't kicked out, my parents retired and left, I was born late (they were in their 60's) my dad gave me 300$ because that seemed like a lot to a boomer and told me I couldn't call him for help because he would be gone, they both died 2 years later, it is what it is.

Damn, you burgers have such sweet things as autism bucks and many of you still have the gall to complain about your country.

Greatest country in the world

As long as your parents are supporting you and not I, I don't really care. If your parents don't have a problem with it, they're probably the ones to blame anyway.

I'm a virgin too, but at least I support myself.

ITT: why Trump won.

Youll get bored of it and than be stuck
Really no diff than the modern woman who thinks she doesnt want kids.

Eventually youll change your mind and than you will have not spent any time building the required prerequisites to having a good life.

There is nothing about you that would inspire jealousy of any kind.

You sound like a fat girl mentioning 'societal views'. Yes, of course society would view people like you as repulsive. Because you are nothing but a human cinder block on people who actually work for a living and have the gall to brag about it. You are a child.

This user gets it. God bless my friend.

If you're actually happy with your life, why do you try to justify it to others? Just live your life without worry what those nasty conservatives think about you.

>You'll get bored of it

What are people that hit 40 and suddenly off themselves despite living "the good life"?

They're certainly more than "bored of it"