My neighbors are niggers. this is their dog

my neighbors are niggers. this is their dog.

it's chained up like that 22-23 hours a day.

should i do something?

yes, move. holy fuck dude how can you stand living next to niggers?

Call animal control or something
Bring it up next time you see them

>wait for the cover of night
>hop the fence and steal the dog, it probably wont attack you since it will be happy to be free from its imprisonment
>use google to locate the nearest islamic center
>sneak into islamic center and release dog
>watch muzzies chimp out

Yes; call animal control to remove the niggers.

When I lived in the south I actually took a weird pleasure in living near them. I bitched at the niggers next door all the time, sometimes almost coming to blows. I loved every second of it.

With that being said, thank god I don't live in the south anymore. As much as I love griefing them, there are too many niggers frankly and coalburners are around every corner.

Yes, call the ASPCA.

Steal the dog mate, it's the right thing to do.

I'm black and I can't stand seeing dogs chained up all day everyday. I would have done something to be honest.

>call animal control
>"Sorry sir, there's nothing we can do. Nigger adoption rates are so low that we'd only have to put them down."

was your fence built by a five year old?

Call the ASPCA! If that doesn't work, then if you are wiling to own a dog, steal it and raise it as one of your own. fucking shit makes me sick to see animals get treated like this

call the aspca

I hate animal abusers reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...do something

Holy kek

yes. kill the niggers.

kek

call ASPCA

nigger confirmed but you the cool kind of island nigger so you probably arent as bad but still a nigger

You have to ask what to do? Are you a nigger as well or just a white coward retard? Pathetic.

Had the same issue with my neighbors once

They weren't niggers but spics instead had their dog chained up all day.

Call the ASPKKK.

And? It's better than leaving it all alone, chained up, and exposed to the elements all day. Why don't you adopt it?

Animal control.

>mfw the real animal was the black all along

REEEEEEE ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE TOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING ANIMAL ABUSERS
ID FUCKING KILL THEM CALL THE ASPCA CALL THE ASPCA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's clearly animal cruelty. What part of the USA are you in?

move

If it has no shelter it's animal abuse and punishable under the law. call animal control and if they ask about it just say "i dindu nuffin"

Kek, God dammit I want expecting that.

kek

Hilarious

Dogs are servants like any other animal in human contact.

You are welcome to treat the animals you own as you'd like, but if you are going to apply morality to a few dogs utilized as watchdogs compared to the hundreds of millions of farm animals who experience a far crueler fate you are being dishonest.

best course of action.

I live in a Mexican neighborhood and I shit like this every where, I get sad when I see this shit

Some livestock animals are treated worse than this dog, but most aren't. Cattle generally spend most their time roaming in free pasture, for instance. Dogs are animals that require much more simulation than is offered from being chained to the fence for the same amount of hours as an inmate in ADX Florence Supermax, a federal prison that houses terrorists and the like.

Then stop shitting everywhere

He meant the niggers.

You shit like this everywhere? Designated shitting streets bra...

Seriously though I know what you mean this shit is totally degenerate, dogs are very loving and loyal creatures. They deserve to be treated much better.

kek

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

At least they can rescue the dog to euthanize later.

>tree in background with leaves still on it
How old is this photo? We're full into winter now.

Ground beef dipped in antifreeze ought to do the job.

call animal control jesus christ

tell them hes always out, even when its storming and they never feed or water it

In Norway I'm sure you can do that, but in America it is against the law, and punishable with large fines and confiscation of the animal.

>should i do something?
Yes, absolutely. Call Animal Control. Inform them the dog has no shelter from the elements, no water bowl, and no food bowl. And the chain looks to be too short for it to have walking area. Save puppers!

fpbp

Oh, fuck me.

If you lived next to niggers in the south you're doing something wrong. There are clear nigger/white neighborhoods.

Yes, that's fucking animal abuse.

Why do we let violent animals own innocent animals? Why?

Wayne, do you take a pic everytime you make a post?

Send animal control this picture with the exact same OP you just posted.

That will probably convince them more than a random call.

is this california OP?

Torch their house faggot.

Wtf is wrong on Sup Forums lately?

>Some livestock animals are treated worse than this dog, but most aren't. Cattle generally spend most their time roaming in free pasture, for instance

Pure nonsense.

I don't know what kind of farms you have visited, but you definitely have never been to a commercial farm where animals are nothing more than biological fuel for humans.

And it has nothing to do with the intelligence of the animal. If dogs were treated like the average pig, which is far more intelligent then dogs you people would be crying about animal cruelty.

One day, the dog will have had enough and rip the owner's face off.
At that point, you have a choice, call an ambulance or post a pic

I hope you make the right choice ;)

American
Society
Promoting
Cruelty
to
Africans

poor dog :( its really sad seeing it like this.

;(

>probably wont attack you since it will be happy to be free

The last time we adopted niggers things didn't turn out so well.

having a nig in your house would probably be like having a pet monkey only like possibly 2x worse.

who is this pure qt

OP plz help dog

fuckkkkkk

You should kill them. And take the dog.

But since that's not allowed, take evidence, call the police for animal cruelty and see if you can take the dog.

Yeah poor dohgoo, call animal welfare fuck your neighbors. Also buy a gun and security cameras

Yes, do something about that dog. Adopt him yourself or find a friend that is looking for one. Give it to a friend of yours. Nothing deserves to be shackled to a nigger house like that. Report back when you do take him.

Welcome to the great state of louisiana
now get out

lmfao top post my American friend

Hey OP
Do this.

Fuck Sup Forums shit help the poor puppy.

That dog bums me out is there no dog house or anything?

>should i do something?

Yes, please contact some animal rights org, or authorities.

5th post, best post.

>wait for the cover of night
>hop the fence and steal the dog

You beat the nigger you've got to become the nigger

free him

Yeah. That dog needs to control those niggers properly. Animal control will find a proper place for those uppity niggers

Why can't niggers take care of pets Sup Forums?

>steal doge
>replace with feminist
>call cnn

fpbp, also how shitty to be a dog for niggers.

we need a spoof of that new purpose of puppers movie.

Fucking pieces of shit he looks so sad :(

Mix in some Radiator Anti freeze with some mince meat. Throw it over the fence.
It works for Aboriginals.

Animal control, dindu nuffins can't do shit since cute doggos are loved by everyone

>Op on news at 11. White man eaten by nigger dog

>Man's best friend
>Man's best
>Man's
>Man

Niggers best friend is crack

Because they don't value life nor did they ever ever l evolve to domesticate animals.
I know a black who's afraid of cats 'because you don't know what they're thinking'

Mind your own fucking business

Lafayette here

Fuck it's hot

kek

Mistreating dogs is shit skin behavior. Look at how tightly correlated dog abuse and subhumanism is. It's no coincidence.

Man created dog
Dog has powers humans do not, and dog uses these powers to our benefit. The least we can do is treat our creations with some dignaty. Don't bother disagreeing with this it will just prove to everyone you are black, Muslim, or a ching chong.

Nigger shoots you for trespassing. Your mom says that you were a good boy. Trying to help animals before going to church

oh wow

Just say the word.

>be a nigger
>tweets "only white people kiss their pets" on nig twitter
>looks outside of my nigger hut to make sure chained up pet companion didn't huff all my jank
>another successful day of niggery

steal the dog

underrated post

Please help it

Dogs don't belong in a city