fuck this gay earth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ-PBaUgfb8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_oil#Use_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this rustles me

Christ

I only saw bits and pieces and he did ok but did not see that.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ-PBaUgfb8

I think he was sneezing. He's okay now.

What the fuck is dabbed?

fugg

When you dab the tip of your cock on the top of a 9v battery

goddamn. I have the weirdest boner now.

Remember when Ryan first got elected and the media were literally worshipping him? Glamour shots posing with hand weights, magazine profiiles cooing over his diet.
If the dinosaur media loves a guy then he must be scum.

Didn't he scold his son for dabbing during his swearing in ceremony just last week? What a fucking cuck. Sad!

Jesus fucking christ america

>le hip relatable GOP man tries to be hip and relatable

It's like 2012 all over again.

Fucking hate this guy.

I live in Wisconsin, how do we vote him out? When do people run against him? I looked on the ballot during the presidential election but he was the only option for house rep.? Wtf?

During the election whenever anything broke about Trump you can bet Paul Ryan was there going nevertrump. But then it would calm down and hed be pro-trump again. He is NOT to be trusted.

this

You missed the primary. His republican opponent was paul nehlen. Pay attention bro

His primary was a few weeks before the general election. Ya blew it!

STOP FUCKIN STAHP!

Remember when that DNC insider said he's a bisexual

Really fucking gay nigger shit

Stop dabbing boi. Dabs with Yertle. Why is the elephant party a giant elephant turd

anyone else want trump to challenge ryan to a rap battle

>Didn't he scold his son for dabbing during his swearing in ceremony just last week? What a fucking cuck. Sad!

He probably had a faggy heart-to-heart moment with his son who told Ryan that it hurt his feelings and embarrassed him when he scolded him for dabbing, so Ryan did it on stage to say sorry.

What the fuck is dabbing? I have been seeing this fucking term for months, trying to figure it out from context, unsuccessfully.

I thought it had to do with drugs, but what exactly?

Now I see this video where the crook-of-the-elbow-to-nose pose is called "dabbing" -- wtf?

It's been said that white people stole the dab because they can't dance.

Paul Ryan is such a piece of shit.

mfw i've seen this. help me D:

>What the fuck is dabbing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)

How does this shit work? Does the whole country vote on the house rep? Just Wisconsin?

no thats pathetic, id rather watch comedians play it

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)

ok, thanks.

& i guess this is the drug use version of the word: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_oil#Use_2

Dude

What? Everyone was making fun of him and then he got BTFO by Biden during the debates

This is great
It now shows the republican party is for the young too since they understand each other now.

>Yeb leaked the leak leaks

Good grief. I hadnt even clicked the thumbnail. Two posts of stupidity. That CNN guy looks like Yeb in thumbnail I guess

How do you do fellow kids

Weed

you have to spit on the tip first tho

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

cringe.

yup.
You realize these symbols are prostration to black narcissism.

Memes are real.

culture: APPROPRIATED

Ryan had three opponents in the general election. He shouldn't have been the only name on the ballot for house rep.

get the cross

Nigger culture is now American culture.
Welcome to your existence.
There are no refunds.

I think this dab meme is getting out of hand. Do we really want to identify with such a boring, irrelevant meme? When I think of the gop I think creativity, uniqueness, and strength of spirit. When one strikes the "dab" pose, they are essentially copy-pasting a weak and irrelevant joke in order to provide CHEAP and THOUGHTLESS amusement. There is nothing special about this pose and it has no real relationship with anything that Instinct is about.

Let's come up with more thoughtful, expressive, and wacky poses than this memetrash.

CAN I GET HAIL TRUMP!

**ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS GOD OF STORMS, WHO STRIKES FIERCELY WITHOUT HESITATION, BRINGING BALANCE TO HEAVEN AND EARTH**

Speakers are decided by congressional vote.

Only because he wouldn't tell Biden to shut the fuck up and let him speak

Isn't dabbing a move where you go to cough after talking a big dab hit? Is he promoting weed culture?

I WANT MANDELA BACK

Dabbing, haven't done it once since that gay shit started.

Gays know how to dance. Lots of blacks deep in the closet

>mfw I made my thread half an hour earlier and it's only half as long
You think YOU'RE upset?

You know what's offensive about these dances like stanky leg? You need to face the person. Dilly shoulders are fine, etc. But moving your arms or legs to kick them to the sides means get out of the bed or dance floor and is therefore shit. Facing people entices them in a way

>Wisconsinites

Not arguing that, just a real dumb fad.

i love how hip he is

Source?

Paul "Brobisimo" Ryan - The NeoCon bro to save all bros.

Fuck this douchey snake.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dabbing is basically the communist salute at this point.

Paul Ryan is a fucking phaggot.

No one watches CNN, they somehow bring the TOP RNC figure for their comedy act. How much power do they have?

DAB ON EM

F O L K
O
L
K