Why are the Germans trying to kill themselves?

Like why are their political leaders killing them?

Here's a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

This 6'5 german sports superstar could have had children even taller and more athletic then himself.

Instead he marries this short brown non European whore

What's his name

JUST

hope he enjoys his manlet, non European, non athletically gifted son who barely looks like him.

Jesus Christ Germans are stupid. It's akin to a person with an IQ of 200 having kids with a person whose IQ is 80. He could have made super kids that could dominate for generations to come.

Instead he chose to make a non European manlet

You have a crush on him?

I do now, wow!

Holy shit that man is tall. RIP his legacy

His name is Robert Paulson

Why is the male body so perfect?

Arnold had a kid with a short spic goblin and the kid that came out looks 10x more like him than his pure white son.

Might want to take a class on genetics or something.

Maybe he loved her. If you ever truly loved someone, such things would not matter...

>tfw no cool bodybuilder dad to teach you about lifting

rippetoe and injuries it is, i guess..

And? Look at the pictures I posted. That kids face isn't going to become attractive when he grows up

that spiclet looks like shit and nothing like armie, right looks exactly like arnie.

>Maybe he loved her. If you ever truly loved someone, such things would not matter...

Kek, YEAH """love""". This woman is just hopping on his coat tails. This love won't last and you know it

His white son looks like a young ricky gervais.

He looks like Arnold, but old Arnold. The Mexican son looks kind of like young Arnold

He should have just went on a pregging spree and impregnated all the European women he can get his hands on. Wasted potentials

I don't know, I am trying to be impartial here.

d

I don't understand why you are so mad about this.

>you're mad cause I say you are

its a side effect of being smart and such good engineering is they completely lack awareness in other departments
there so smart there dumb

>there so smart there dumb

There is no reason to believe that man is incredibly intelligent you Utter idiot

He looks like a Kennedy

its obvious there skilled
it just takes away from the part of their brain thats responsible for balanced approaches

Reminder that Merkel won the Coudenhove-Kalergi prize in 2010.