/btg/ Bogdanoff Twins General - PHONE CALL EDITION

Quick rundown for those catching up:

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally. A place for the real truth seekers.

What is their master plan?

Are you fucking kidding me..?

I've always wanted to make this thread but am afraid of getting banned

they are watching you right now

>can the boguie bros call and cancel pizzagate ?

hahahaha this is soooo funny dude I literally cannot stop literally laughing myself to literal death

TO ANY SKEPTICS ON Sup Forums:

LOOK AT THIS POST FROM 2002

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm

We have suggested that there may be a deep underlying reason for the Bogdanov Affaire.

What if it is true? What if there is something in their work - a particular question, leaving aside whether or not they are capable of answering it - that is sufficiently threatening to the "theorized" powers that be, so as to necessitate maneuvers against them? What if their popularization of this question - or questions - might lead to someone else - who might be able to answer it - taking a second look?

The possibility that COINTELPRO is in operation in regards to the Bogdanov twins ought not to be taken lightly.

Physics and mathematics are the numero uno professions that have been used - historically speaking - to support the power elite. It is logically evident that "they" have a vested interest in making sure that the money goes only to projects that,

1) will augment their control; in which case such projects will be buried and no one will know about them
2) projects that do not threaten their control, in which case we may assume that they are funding research in the public domain that leads AWAY from the "important" issues.

In short, if it’s popular, gets funded, is allowed out in the open, you can almost guarantee that it is smart but useless.

You can take that to the bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
PIC RELATED
The Bogdanov papers assert that there is evidence of what happened during the first 10−43 seconds of the Big Bang, known as the Planck era.

I believe you but I need sources and citations for my friends and family.

Why are they so fucking ugly, though? If they have enough money to control the world, surely they have enough to fix their fucking faces, holy shit someone get a Korean plastic surgeon in here.

>his amateur eyes can't process such beuatiful verticality

Present knowledge is unable to determine what happened during the Planck era. The Bogdanov publications purported to have discovered what happened during this earliest epoch, and even before the moment of the singularity itself.

A THIRD BOGDANOFF WAS JUST SPOTTED ON THE NINTENDO SWITCH STREAM

Oh, oh lord, apparently they look like that after getting too much plastic surgery.

Jesus fuck.

Nah, that's the after effects of the HGH they was taking for years in their youth.
The plastic surgery is what got them looking this normal.

>The Bogdanov papers assert that there is evidence of what happened during the first 10−43 seconds of the Big Bang, known as the Planck era.

What happened?

They took her

i like threads because they/'re not trump nor shill threads and they are so unbelievably delusional that they become funny as all hell

keep doing the stroganoff threads, keep up the good work

How do we get kek and the Bogs to work together?

STOP CALLING ME UGLY

All of them

forget the Alan Turing

presenting The Computer that Saved Europe

jajaja
how long before alex jones does a story about them

>Hippity Hop Bippity Bop
>How many Bogdabots have you got?

>Zippidy Dee Zippidy Doo
>You should be like The Bogdanoffs too!

>Rappity Roo Flappity Flee
>The soul of Bogdanoff is now one with me

btw if you just read that you are now owned by the Bogdanoffs

fugg :-DD

at last i truly see.jpg

>ugly

Open your eyes to the Bog Pill

Bogdanite is the rarest element
it's been censored & erased from the periodic table of elements

rumor has it you only need a 5 atom thick layer of Bogdanite to stop a tank shell

BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF
>BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF

BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF
>BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF

This is not how u redpill newfags u faggit of an op

Not this time

wait, i thought it was 1mm?

Hello, Mr. Soros. I am terminating Project Hillary immediately. You have failed me for the last time. I will ensure that you do not go unpunished.

Who here team igor and who here team grishka?

>Bogdangrad

kek

The phone call that saved Europe

Lol

the twins have been spotted passing notes to each other written in Cuneiform script

I G O R
G
O
R

>choosing
unity through both Bogs m8

Bogspeed brothers

why

>We have suggested that there may be a deep underlying reason for the Bogdanov Affaire.
>What if it is true? What if there is something in their work
The abstracts (of the Bogdanovs) are delightfully meaningless combinations of buzzwords ... which apparently have been taken seriously.
- University of Tours physicist Max Niedermaier, October 22, 2002

Much alike Sup Forums meme magic

Their dissertation poked fun at the peer review process and academia didn't want to look foolish and lose billions of dollars in research grants.

Thus, The Bogdanov Affair.

Saged

You think he knows? Where does he fit in all of this?

>he's still bogged down in duality

Kek

I hope one of his reporters does so they can be killed.

Bogdannaki

are they globalist scum or /our guys/?

this is the best new meme from Sup Forums since a long time

What does your heart say?

why are bog threads so comfy bogbros?
ive been in soooo many bog threads that they are starting to look normal to me, i can see beyond their surgeries...am i ascending? is this the beginning of the bogpill?

ps: who are they?

The biggest trolls in the history of science

>trolls
they are the truth buddy

>trolls

yeah. no

Bog it down.

They can, but: is it part of their plan?

Have the recent terror attacks in France been propagated by the Bogdanoffs?

no, It was Soros job against Bogdas

They are beautiful

holy kek hahahahaha

We didn't listen.

They use whatever it takes to complete their goals.

Even if it means harnessing the energy of stars.

Bump for the Bogpill

No fucking way

Saturne

ummm, isn't that Moloch?

He's clearly taken the Bogpill... look at his chin, he's clearly changing

be careful, there is mod that doesn't want people to know the truth. I was banned for creating a bogdanoff general thread a few days ago. 3 day ban.

It's on Sup Forums, of course it's true

Please Kek, make it happen

They seem to be rocking out!

Did they have this shitty font in 1376

This was their first step in taking down the establishment and breaking the conditioning people have received since the renaisaance. The worl di s not yet prepared for benevolent beings that rule us ever since we were corrupted with egalitarianism and human worship.

The bogdanoff affair was the start of a new beginning. As more and more people learn about the deconstruction of the status quo we perceive to be reality, only then will the information get out and people will truly awaken.

We need daily bogdanoff generals so we can help the fire rise and usher in a new age.

>1376
>nostradamus
lel the borgdas are inhibiting your brain function
leave behind your sins and your mind shall be restored

what's up with these shitty try hard conspiracy threads? Are you guys really this deluded? Reality mustn't be a word in your world.

fuck off faggot or take the bog pill

shill pls go, you can't lie to those that know the truth.

who pays you? the rothschilds? soros? the IMF? who doesn't want the truth getting out and a bogdanoff age of man lifting us out of the oppression wrought upon us by the wicked in this world?

i figured it out: our universe's composition is ~5% normal matter and energy the rest is ~68% Bog energy and ~27% Bog matter, does that mean that they can control every single reality in the multiverse, and the multiverse itself?

I'm glad mods are doing their job and cleaning up shit threads.

Typical BIDF

I am addicted to Sup Forums memes.

You sound a lot like my schizophrenic girlfriend. Fun in bed, dead in the head.

i think i'm finally ready to take the bog pill lads

bogdanoffs

they are the creators of kek

The closer you are to the real truth, the more they will try and censor you.