Soros Lost $1 Billion Following Trump Election

Are you proud of yourselves, monsters? Now he will double down on pushing his agenda.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-12/soros-lost-1-billion-following-trump-election

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bcz0d9tlcPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe if he starts losing billions and billions for other ((people)) he could be met with an unfortunate accident

You're done Soros

what a fuckin' loser.

That kike should be strung up and his offspring burned before his eyes.

>Soros Lost $1 Billion
wow it's nothing
that's toilet paper money for this sith lord

It would be awfully ironic if Sup Forums bankrupted a rich kike

>It would be awfully ironic if an unknown entity bought Sup Forums...with money!

Good point upside down indonesia

You guys are funny, thinking that this guy dying/getting fucked will magically fix the world.

If you're actually redpilled, you know he is but one head of the hydra to be slain.

Soros plays the long game. Doesn't matter if he lost money, he has a lot more. He would be doubling down anyway. If someone were to start taking out members of his family, he might start to reconsider his actions

Soros, the face on the capalist side of the materialist coing of the kikes

his life is an unfortunate accident already.. better let him just suffer until he dies.

can't fucking stand this fucking idiot, i'm going to be a great investor and pull this same bullshit except for being based as fuck.

If you really want to ruin him. Hunt down the investors in his hedgefund.

You will lose all your money in no time. Stock market is not a place for moral people.

Then we'll keep cutting off until the Hydra has no more heads

sounds fine to me, double down and lose 2 billion, keep going double or nothing and he'll lose his fortune or realize he needs to make a different business decision.

They are Anonymous ;)

Get fucked, kike!

No shit. About 15-20 million need to die.

what does that even mean? i already invest and make decent money, but you can't make money unlees you have OPM. i'm still in school and am going to work in the financial industry after... don't worry everything will go according to plan

he runs a family office now, that is how wealthy he is

He made more money betting that Brexit will happen and at the same time telling everyone that Brexit will be the end of the world.

You can't make huge money without insider info. Insiders don't give out info to people who aren't willing to join their criminal activities. You will beed to become as corrupted as them or they will sell you to the authorities.

yea he shorted $db for like $100million, i'm surprised he didn't go for another huge short on pound, i guess he didn't think he would make two amazing shorts like that in one lifetime

He has one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel.

no there are definitely fund managers that have not traded on mnpi, and still made lots of money, yes it is obviously hard.. but it's not impossible especially with the rise of quant shops

>don't break the stick that strikes you, lest a they use a bigger stick

Am I reading your complaint right?

>fuck this i wanna lose 2 BILLION

how else is he gonna get to 6

What can Sup Forums do to defend itself if they get really mad?

>As a result, the WSJ reports that Soros incurred losses approaching $1 billion. Mr. Soros adjusted his positions and exited many of his bearish bets late last year, avoiding further losses, the people added.

The broader portfolio held by Mr. Soros’s firm performed better, posting profits before and after the election from long-held investments in sectors including financials and industrials, according to people familiar with the firm. Those gains helped Soros Fund Management gain about 5% on the year.

Does anybody even skim the article??

pls no. not the digits.

Release the Australians into the wild to shitpost in real life

Ahead of schedule and under budget

>doesn't know mythology

poland no.....but maybe we convert them with shitposting!

WOW! He lost 1 billion, really?
What this the same billion he made on the back of Brexit, despite being against it?

You guys are morons. I doubt he loses any sleep over it, at all. He's probably already made it back hence the press release now.

Did you say... a Cis Lord?

Whoopi Goldberg?

25 million? Whst do you mean 30 million? 35 million is crazy!

Were there any NatSoc stereotype jokes like that? Now you have me curious.

Like this?

>Now he will double down on pushing his agenda.

Good, maybe we can force him to go broke.

>panel 3: I cant believe my own son is trying to take my last $5
>panel 4: police! help! my son is trying to rob me!
>panel 5: you'll be hearing from my lawyer about that $50 you owe me

youtube.com/watch?v=Bcz0d9tlcPw

If you can find that version I will give you $20 goy. I promise.

I want to skin George Soros alive

He's old anyway, he can't possibly spend that money before he's dead.

Soros buying Sup Forums and shutting it down to kill Sup Forums would be a waste of money, because everybody would just shitpost on the rest of the internet or find somewhere else.

Soros would be better off giving the most frequent posters on on Sup Forums 25-50k each on a 20 year expiring contract to never post here or on the internet about soros or politics again till the 20 years was up.

What would it cost him, half a billion, maybe a billion. He could give 40 thousand of us 25k for a billion.

>He could give 40 thousand of us 25k for a billion

Suppose he could put contracts on our heads for 20k each and save some money.

Please dont kill me George! I love femens tits!

He has another 22bil to his name, but you know guys like him, they can't stand losing one penny.

mfw this evil old sith lord is my father

don't care if you dont believe me

too right cunt

>soros-lost-1-billion-following-trump-election
Go
Fund
Me

obligatory

kill him

He wants to live for another 100 years, no way that man is done yet, but will he able to find a cure?

do the right thing user